Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2017

Rentals - Equipment
Career Coach
Notary

Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma provides a service that rents tools for a reasonable hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rate with a required deposit....

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

POOL TECH

Pool Tech of Edmond, OK was established in Edmond in 1978. Our primary purpose is providing professional services to pool owners so that they may enjoy their pools and not have to work on them.

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

04/27/2017

It went great, and as I hoped it would. I feel they have are really good idea going for their business start-up. Good luck!

Description of Work
I rented a generator from them when our power went out. The gentleman I spoke with said that they were a new company and appreciated my business. They took my information over the phone, and delivered the generator to my door. When my rental was over, they even came to pick it up.

Category equipment rentals

We thank you for your business, and positive review. We look forward to doing business with you in the future, and welcome any questions, comments or suggestions that will help us, help you! D. Cole General Manager

Tool short term, and long term rental and or leasing.

We do not provide any sort of tool, equipment or parts sales.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover