Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Streetsboro, OH
There are 41 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Streetsboro
- Ohio Basement SystemsFine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finish
- Ohio Basement Systemsmy garage had a major flooding issue, they installed French drains around the perimeter and tied the line into a existing well i have on my property, they did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. Now I no longer have puddles making their way through my garage every time it rains, excellent work. i would do business with them again
- Ohio Basement SystemsIt went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful job
- Ohio Basement SystemsInitial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommend
- Ohio Basement SystemsJob was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement Systems!
- Ohio Basement SystemsReally nice people, straight forward, educational, reasonably priced, good guarantee. They spent a fair bit of time educating me of what was to be done. The crew doing the work ( Brian, Matt, Steve, and Joe T. ) made quick work of a large job, putting in 110%, while being very friendly and professional throughout. Would highly recommend to anyone
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandProject was successfully completed and on time. The Basement Guys team were professional, courteous and eager to service. Special efforts were made to cover and protect my basement stairs and walls while carrying tools and materials in and out of the house. The Supervisor, Kyle, has in constant communcation with me during the project. At the end of each day, Kyle reviewed the work completed and the planned schedule for the following day. I can highly recommend the Basement Guys
- Ohio Basement SystemsVery well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.
- Blake Michael ConstructionExcellent service with a very friendly crew. They cleaned everything up after the job and the price was great. Over all I am extremely satisfied.
- Blake Michael ConstructionI own a General Contracting Co. and Blake Michael Construction has completed multiple jobs for us. They have always preformed very well and completed projects on time. Eric, Blake Michael construction owner, has proven to be a knowledgeable and reliable person. We will continue to use his company on future projects
Basement Waterproofers in Streetsboro
- Business Description:We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 yearsRecent Review:I thought I needed my basement waterproofed to fix a mold issue. B-Dry responded quickly via phone to my request for a quote and came by to look at the issue a couple days after I requested a quote online. The appointment lasted only a few minutes because Scott quickly diagnosed our issue and said we didn’t need waterproofing. We appreciated his timeliness and candor. We would definitely reach out to B-Dry if we ever need waterproofing in the futureSarah D.
- Business Description:We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basementRecent Review:Ray was very professional and very detail oriented. He provided very professional and HIGH quality work, his communication was excellent .His employees were also very professional and also provided high quality value for the work performed. I would highly recommend ray to do any concrete and waterproofing work. He provided good value for the work performed. <br /jerome g.
- Business Description:Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home ServicesRecent Review:That was actually covered by the warranty the prior owners had, so we didn't have to pay anything. I wouldn't have chosen that type of waterproofing, if I had to choose it, but for what they were asked to do, I'd say an A. It was completed timely and we have not had any issues since then. They did honor the warrantyLauren C.
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Excellent work performed during inclement weather November 2019. Jay, Sean and crew were great. Third time using Siteworks. First time for yard drainage. Second time for replacement of clogged footer drain.James M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Initial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommendSteve B.
- Business Description:Our team of experts are dedicated to making your home healthy and safe, while providing you with unmatched quality and customer service. Contact us today and see why we’re the best choice for your basement or foundation repairsRecent Review:The job the Ohio basement company did for me could not have gone better. Working with Chris and Jake was very easy and made the whole process painless and streamline. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has basement water or foundation issuesCody K.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Project was successfully completed and on time. The Basement Guys team were professional, courteous and eager to service. Special efforts were made to cover and protect my basement stairs and walls while carrying tools and materials in and out of the house. The Supervisor, Kyle, has in constant communcation with me during the project. At the end of each day, Kyle reviewed the work completed and the planned schedule for the following day. I can highly recommend the Basement GuysSusan F.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:August 2009 - Waterproofed the basement and redirect drains (or at least that's what I paid them to do)! I have more problems now than I did before! They stopped next to my patio when laying new drain pipe. Now when it rains, the area beside my patio floods! The second drain pipe went straight down the basement wall where all the water comes through the cinder block!! My basement is constantly flooding and I have to scrape the mold off the walls every month!!! <br /> <br /> When I called the manager to complain they tried to tell me that Basement Doctors was NOT Basement Care! THEY ARE. THEY JUST LEGALLY CHANGED THEIR NAME!! I also drove to their office and was told that the owner was not in but they would have him contact me. Never heard from anyone again. <br /> <br /> <strong>***UPDATE: </strong> After submitting this review on Angie's List in May 2014 I was contacted by the company president. He came out to my house and reviewed the damage and took a look at my invoice from 2009. He made arrangements for the repairs to be made (at no cost to me) in return for me changing my review. A week later, the team arrived promptly and went straight to work. Drains were replaced, waterproofing was complete and everything looked great. Unfortunately, the walkout basement drain was not finished properly and they had to come back a week later and tear up the cement to replace it again. It's been over 2 weeks and so far, no flooding. The drains seem to be working fine and I haven't noticed any water coming through the cinder blocks. <br /> <br /> My basement flooded at least 3 times since this work was done in 2009 causing mold issues, carpets torn up, floors steam cleaned, repeatedly scraping paint, bleaching walls, repainting, computer under water, toys ruined, boxes of Christmas decor thrown out... etc, etc. It took a bad review on Angie's List to get them out and FIX the problem the right way. <br /> <br /> <strong><em>ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERSHIP: BEST $40 I EVER SPENT!!!</em></strongAmy Y.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:Thank you Pioneer! From the quote, to the work, to the landscaping followup. All excellent work. They truly went above and beyond making sure the job was right. Its hard to put in to words how happy we are with the work they did. I can only repeat my gratitude. Thank you!!Todd W.
- Business Description:We service NE Ohio and NW Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh Pa, Cleveland Oh, Canton Oh, East Liverpool Oh, Erie Pa, Titusville Pa, Butler Pa, and all cities in between. Basement waterproofing with inside and or outside systems. Foundation repair, bowed, cracked walls, reinforcement and replacement (if needed). Basement Mold and air quality. Guardian’s normal Basement Waterproofing crew would consist of 3 to 6 men. We do drug testing and a back ground search and verify 1 million dollars property ins..Recent Review:Although I wasn't present when the work was performed, I quickly saw a transformation which was the difference of day and night. My old dark, musty and moldy walls, where transformed into a bright white space which has since been turned into a family room. I'm very happy with the work, and would fully recommend Guardian Basement Waterproofing to anyoneMichael P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Streetsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- A & A CONSTRUCTION6647 INDIANA AVE
- A.P.K. Construction29024 Euclid ave.
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above The Cut1370 Arnold Ave
- AC Waterproofing Inc668 Northfield Rd
- Accurate Concrete Leveling16837 Wolf Run Cir
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- ADELMO'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC4917 Van Epps Road
- ADVANCE EXCAVATING1201 HIGHLAND RD E
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Affordable Caulking and Sealing6694 Salerno St NW
- Affordable Waterproofing SolutionsPO 938
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- Akron Disaster Recovery359 S Main St
- Akron Waterproofing208 Jennings Ave
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL AMERICAN PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT126 COACH LN
- All County Drainage Contractors1360 Hillcrest Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Seasons Waterproofing & Foundation Repair1890 Middleton Rd.
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A & A CONSTRUCTION
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND668 NORTHFIELD RD
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- Basement Solutions of Ohio3189 Union Ave SE PO box 209
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Ben's Brushes4503 Fenwick Ave
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BIGGS TOTAL REHAB & REMODELINGPO Box 20799
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND
- Carder Waterproofing159 N Union St
- Chavez Construction LLC35500 Aurora Road
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- Cianci Builders LLC12840 Laser Dr
- CITY WATERPROOFING & PLUMBING715 FAIRVIEW AVE
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- CLEGG CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION4027 DAWLEY RD
- Cleveland Waterproofing Inc2501 W 3rd St
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CPR DivisionsP.O. Box 19095
- CREATIVE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION29518 EUCLID AVE
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- Carder Waterproofing
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Daniel’s Waterproofing10407 Main Rd
Berlin Heights, Ohio
- DC HOME INSPECTION SERVICE2297 EDMUND AVE
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Dennison Construction, LLC5726 South Main St.
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DAC Construction LLC.
- E Z BREATHE349 HIGHLAND RD E
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- EagleEyeRoofing2630 Raber Rd
- East Coast Waterproofing LLC
Maple Hts, Ohio
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.4535 TR 367
- Eden's Excavating IncPO Box 7103
- Elyria Pressure Seal Inc.P.O. Box 472
- Enhance Renovations2000 Lee Rd
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Expert Basement RepairPO Box 23765
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- E Z BREATHE
- firstexperts2771 Stark Dr
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Formica Plumbing & Sewer Co1445 E 289th St
- Four Corners Investments & Management Inc16781 Chagrin Blvd
- FOX CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1911 Carter Rd
- FOX PLUMBING & SEWER1911 Carter Rd
- GALLAGHER MASONRY3144 WHIPPLE DR
- GARRETT BASEMENT WATERPROOFING1629 EASTERN RD
- GCG Construction Inc.185 Erskine Ave
- General Construction & Concrete LLC5851 Allyn Rd
- Geo's Excavating LLCP.O.Box 32
- Gilbert & Gilbert Construction3187 Ashwood Rd
- Giovanini Construction2517 27th SW St
- Girard Construction Group Inc4005 East Smith Road
- Gonzalez Basement Waterproofing LLC4000 Caferro Ave.
- GALLAGHER MASONRY