Bugs Bee Gone Exterminating, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2010

27407 Blossom Blvd.

North Olmsted, OH 44070

Bugs Bee Gone Exterminating is a family-owned and operated company, which for the past ten years has been serving Northeast Ohio with excellent pest control services, at the most competitive pricing. Our top priorities have always been quality service and customer satisfaction. We feel that how a family run company behaves, reflects that family’s personal integrity. For two generations, our commitment to our customers has earned us a high level of trust. We are not a company of high pressure salesman who only care about the numbers. Because we know that you’re not just a number, but part of our family. We will always explain and are happy to educate you about the treatments provided, so that you fully understand the services you’re receiving. When honesty and dependability count, we are here to serve your needs....

09/16/2019

Deborah M.

I called on Sunday. They were at my house on Monday. After the work was completed, they explained everything they did. Jeff said he was going to come out tomorrow to make sure all of the bees were gone. They addressed the outside nest, the inside invasion, and then treated the outside of the house to ward off any more bees deciding they wanted to move in. Awesome customer service and a reasonable price!

Description of Work
Bee removal and treatment

10/02/2018

Mary D.

Jeff and Laurie arrived within a few hours of our call. They quickly assessed the situation and went to work removing the yellow jackets nesting in the foundation of our home. No more yellow jackets in the basement! We also had them spray the perimeter, doors and windows. We live next to a wooded area and will use Bugs Bee Gone going forward to keep all insects at bay. They were professional, knowledgeable and efficient. We are extremely pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Bugs Bee Gone for all your pest control needs.

Description of Work
Yellow jacket removal

10/11/2017

Hilda W.

I called after 5pm, They came out the next day even though it was raining and eliminated the nest. Very happy with service, since we are new to this area we hired them to come out for the next year.

Description of Work
Yellow jackets nest

09/06/2017

Peggi B.

Jeff and his daughter arrived on time, scoped out the situation and sprayed into the vent. We didn't see any more hornets in the house after that. They called the next day to check on the progress and we have not seen any more in the house.

Description of Work
We had an infestation in a roof vent of hornets.

09/02/2017

Betty S.

It was great. They came out the same day that I had called them.

Description of Work
I was very impressed with this company. I had a yellow jackets nest in my back yard. I called the company in the morning and they came out this afternoon and took care of the problem. They were friendly and polite and explained everything that they were doing. While they were here we also hired them for spider and bug treatment which they did right away. Nice family owned company.

08/29/2017

Michael Y.

He came out within a couple of hours after I called and got it done quickly.

Description of Work
Large hornet's nest needed to be removed

07/18/2017

Gordon G.

Everything went well. He successfully treated the nest and also treated the windows, foundation and the garage for ants and spiders.

Description of Work
I had a yellow jacket nest in a furnace exhaust pipe on the outside of the house.

05/11/2017

Kathryn P.

Seemed very knowledgeable, thorough. Talkative - likes to explain what he's doing and why.

Description of Work
Carpenter ant extermination

12/26/2016

John W D.

Very well. Nice gentleman did the work.

Description of Work
Got rid of bees nests in the ground

08/27/2016

Coyote H.

Very prompt and professional. I left a message late evening on Angie's list, and he replied back same night, then called and came out first thing the following morning. Besides treating the wasps he did a walkthrough of my house to check for any other problems and explained everything thoroughly. He took extra care to give a good spray due to the wasps being in a difficult location. He was willing to come out a second time if the spray didn't get them all, but as of this morning (next day) it looks like that won't be needed. Price was very reasonable: I got three estimates, his was the lowest.

Description of Work
Yellow Jacket nest under my bay window

08/25/2016

Elise B.

Husband called Orkin - was quoted $250 for a one time visit and could come between a 2 hour window the next day. I called Bugs Bee Gone and he was able to come that day - actually 2 hours after the call and also charged significantly less. He showed up right on time and the ants were gone within hours of him leaving. Had a great experience and would highly recommend Bugs Bee Gone.

Description of Work
We had a "small" problem with tiny ants that grew to be a larger problem when they grew from a group of 20 here and there to over 100.

08/23/2016

Chris H.

Service call was great. Owner called back within a couple of hours of leaving a message. Said that because I lived close to our home, he could come over the same afternoon. He examined the next, prescribed what he would use and did it in 20 minutes. First spray riled up the bees, he smoked them to calm them down, then sprayed again. Was willing to do a follow-up spray tomorrow if necessary just to make sure the nest was dead, again because I was so close. This is why I try to support local contractors.

Description of Work
Bees nest eliminated under siding

11/24/2015

Nancy W.

Description of Work
date of service was Oct 24, 2015 And the cost of service was 400.00 per year.

10/27/2015

michael P.

08/02/2014

Rita V.

He's been very good, especially with pricing. He's very dependable.

Description of Work
He helped solve my mice problem that no one else could solve.

06/24/2014

Nancy W.

It went well. He came out immediately and removed the nest. They started another one within days, and he came right out again. The bees are now gone. We pay for quarterly treatments so there was no additional fee for this.

Description of Work
Removed a large bee hive in one of our trees.

10/09/2013

JACK & REBECCA S.

He let us know that those have to be kept up with it. He has done very well so far. we are very happy. We signed up for every so often to get checked. He has been out roughly 3 times for the touch ups, and he hasn't charged for those. He let us know you have to spray a full dosage for carpenter ants at least every 3 months. We are happy to his attention to maintaining contact and making sure things are going well. He said you really have to keep up with it for a year to see a long lasting effect.

Description of Work
Initially, they had gotten rid of the carpenter ants which was our main concern.

07/30/2012

Jean T.

I am on a quarterly maintenance program with Bugs Bee Gone where they will come out every three months to treat the house, garage and outside. Under the contract, they promise to return for free if any new problems pop up between treatments. Good to their word, I called Jeff in July (which was in between contracted treatments) because I had a new problem of ants in the kitchen and bathroom. It was a Friday morning and I was expecting him to be booked up until the next week. Jeff was booked but was so willing to make time to come on that same day so I wouldn't have to keep fighting with the ants. He arrived as soon as he could between other appointments and he assessed the issues and then treated both inside and outside. He stayed for half an hour to watch the movement of the ants to ensure his treatment was working as planned. Within an hour most of the ants were dead and the problem stopped. I love working with Bugs Bee Gone because I have full confidence in the owners that they stand behind their word. They do an excellent job controlling pests and are a pleasure to work with. I've now been a customer for over a year and I keep recommending them to my friends because the price is great and they do excellent work.

Description of Work
We started getting ants in the kitchen and bathroom and I needed Bugs Bee Gone to put in a plan to stop this.

04/01/2012

George P.

They were on time, very professional and explained all that was doing and why. It was a great job overall.

Description of Work
I used Bug Bee Gone Exterminating to get rid of black ants and spiders.

02/27/2012

Richard B.

The experience has been good. He's been very successful with treating the problem. I talked to a few other companies and some of them really tried to pressure me into a contract. He's been honest, straightforward, and I've been happy with his services overall!

Description of Work
They provided extermination services on an insect problem that I was unable to get rid of myself.

02/24/2012

Kara N.

The experience has been good overall.

Description of Work
They've done work for us for the past couple of years. We've had problems with ants that they were able to take care of.

01/12/2012

Allison K.

Jeff always arrives on time he is pleasant and has quickly saved any pest problem we've had.

Description of Work
Monthly pest control services. We had a previous company that did not resolve our yellow jacket problem but Bugs Bee gone did.

01/07/2012

Joann O.

Jeff responded to the phone message with an hour and came out to evaluate that day. He inspected and explained a problem, treated and explained his pricing options. He is always on time, professional, easy to work with and willing to do whatever is required to solve the problem.

Description of Work
I used BUGS BEE GONE EXTERMINATING LLC for a thorough inside and outside inspection and explanation of how we ended up with the fling ants. He has come as often as I called and has treated multiple pest problems. He has done quarterly treatment of the outside perimeter and helped us to control numerous pests.

Category pest control

I appreciate your kind words. Bugs Bee Gone is happy to be there for you whenever you need us. Thank you, Jeff.

01/07/2012

Sharon P.

Jeff is always courteous and conscientious. He is flexible to accommodates my schedule. He is very trustworthy and I am comfortable letting him work in my house when I am not at home. My house has been vermin free since Jeff has been servicing us.

Description of Work
Bugs Bee Gone Exterminating, LLC has done preventative treatment of whole house inside and out for pests. Jeff Meinke comes once a month. He traps rodents and exterminates bees, nests, sprays for ants with dog, friendly substances. He is polite, trustworthy, and reasonably priced.

Category pest control

I appreciate your kind report member, You know that Bugs Bee Gone will always be there for you whenever you need us. Thanks, Jeff.

06/01/2011

Jean T.

The owner, Jeff, arrived promptly at our appointed time. He was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. First, we discussed the problem areas I have noticed such as where the carpenter ants have been found and where sweet ants have been coming in. He was a great listener. Then he asked to see the house - all floors and rooms. He was looking for signs of other problem areas. He took me on the inspection and explained why he was looking at the spots he was at and where we would most likely find bugs. He then went outside to spray the doors and windows, playing attention to the problem areas I described and then he treated the inside of the house. In each room he sprayed the windows, doors and vents where there was activity. He offered me a contract for service where he will come out four times a year at 85.00 plus tax each time. In this contract, he will come back anytime between the quarterly visits to treat any pests that return or new insect pests that arrive because its covered under this contract. I did take the contract option. This was my first time using this company, and they were recommended to me by a very good friend who has used them for years.

Description of Work
Onsite inspection of outside and inside of house for insects infestation and problem areas. They sprayed the outside and inside of house to kill carpenter ants, spiders and centipedes. They also noticed that the garage has carpenter ants and treated that area as well.

Category pest control

I appreciate your kind words member. Bugs Bee Gone will always be there for any problem you might have. Thanks, Jeff.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

Green Valley Wildlife Solutions

Green Valley Wildlife Solutions is a FULL-SERVICE Nuisance Wildlife Company. From Wildlife Removal, Complete Attic Restoration, and QUALITY Repairs to the Structure, we do it ALL. Services include but are not limited to Raccoon Extermination, Bat Extermination, Bird Removal, Bed Bug Extermination, Attic Remediation, and Wildlife Exclusion. Our goal is to provide efficient, ethical solutions for Wildlife and Bed Bug conflict situations, without the usage of chemicals and unethical practices.

Cleveland Chemical Pest Control Inc

Local family owned. No subs. Additional E-mails - b.kirchner@clevelandchemical.com, jjack12545@aol.com. CCPC Inc Additional DBAs: Cleveland Chemical Pest Control, Glenridge Pest Control, Lake Wildlife Services. Additional phones - (216) 481-9000, (216) 738-1984, (330) 405-3790, (440) 585-0873, (440) 951-2735, (216) 692-2000.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Mice, bees, ants of all kinds, insects.

termites, large rodents outside