Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Mcconnelsville, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Mcconnelsville
- Berkshire, Hathaway HomeServices RealestateConnie Childress was our agent, and here is my review of her services: - AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! From the time that we first contacted Connie, we knew that we had found a realtor who was professional, knowledgeable, and someone who really listened and cared about us as her clients. She was especially helpful since we currently live in Las Vegas, NV and were looking for a property on which we could build a new home. Connie even went far above and beyond with her willingness to send us pictures and videos of prospective properties, as well as helping us with contact information to assist with establishing utility services for the property that we purchased. Connie was always very friendly and made us feel like we were her only client. Trust me when I say that you can never go wrong selecting Connie Childress as your agent, which is definitely the case if you are selling, buying, or both!
- John Hitzemann of Century 21 HomeStarJohn is so thorough and advises you on every aspect of purchasing property in the Columbus area. He is very knowledgeable about the real estate laws. He was so thorough that he followed up with the inspectors and was physically at the site of inspection to witness. I highly recommend John as a real estse agent
- Berkshire, Hathaway HomeServices RealestateWe listed our home with Prudential Preferred Homes Agent Barbara Kirsch. Barbara arrived at our home and brought the necessary paperwork with her. We did not have to go to her office to sign papers! She took beautiful photos of the house, listed it with a Virtual Tour and a classified advertisement in the newspaper. It was listed for 14 days when we received 2 offers! Barbara also guided us through the whole selling, explaining the process step-by-step and we closed on the date stated on the contract. Barbara has also been helping us on the purchase of our new home which will be closing this week. We cannot say enough about her professionalism and kindness! We feel as though we've made a great friendship. She has been especially wonderful with our daughter! We HIGHLY recommend Barbara Kirsch and Prudential Preferred Homes!!
- Homefinders Realty Specialists IncHe's excellent. He got back to us and was very timely. He took us through the whole process, answered questions and explained things to us. He's very professional. He was really reasonable with the commission because my father knew him and he took some off. We were really pleased with his work and we would use him again
- Berkshire, Hathaway HomeServices RealestateThe company was very accomadating and good to deal with. Nice people overall and as a whole they were very polite and professional. Went with us to all the closings and meetings with the loan company. We were going from one state to another and the realtor seemed very knowlegable about the other state laws
- MARTHA TURNER PROPERTIESRoxane Witte, Realtor, helped me in find a rental property. I was new to the Houston area and only had a very small window of opportunity (8 hours) to look at available properties. Roxane had lined up 17 homes and by the end of the evening I had found the perfect home. Roxane truly paid attention to the needs of our family and made sure that each one was met. She prepared me well before my trip to Houston which truly simplified the process and saved me valuable time. Roxane was quick to respond to my emails and kept me informed throughout the process. The listing agent was rather difficult to work with but Roxane, the true professional she is, never let that become an obstacle or a hindrance. She always looked out for our best interests. Roxane and Martha Turner Realty have earned a customer for life. I recommend her with the highest regard. Roxane Witte will always be our realtor for any/all future transactions
- CRANSTON REAL ESTATEWe had a horrible experience with this company and would never use them again or encourage anyone else to
Real Estate Agent in Mcconnelsville
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Finding a mover in June was not an easy task, so we settled. Huge mistake on our part. The contract says they are not liable for any damage and trust me, they take full advantage of that. We have scrapes on our wood furniture, metal items were bent, two furniture pieces had to be discarded due to damage. New landlord said the back door was bent that they removed to bring washer and dryer in. Boxes were labeled and labels were ignored. Constant complaining about how heavy things were. Two different guys claimed to be in charge. We called in advance and we were advised to leave items in drawers. Second man who claimed to be in charge said all drawers should have been emptied. First man corrected him. It took 3 men over 10 hours to move our 1 bedroom 2-story condo 7.1 miles to a ranch with a basement. (It too the prior 3 men moving team less than half that time) They charge by the hour. They were not even capable of putting the truck in our driveway (about 100 feet and straight) which would easily have accommodated their truck, but instead parked it on the street and walked up and down the driveway. Most of our belongings were storage totes and boxes. The heaviest item was our treadmill. We had no large kitchen appliances. I watched as they moved in slow motion unloading our belongings. One even asked a neighbor in our new neighborhood for a cigarette. Highly unprofessional, extremely overpriced, very slow and careless. I would prefer to give zero stars as they do not deserve oneValerie C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdingsRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builderChristian R.
- Business Description:Vilaggio is the only real estate website where buyers and sellers can deal directly with one another entirely FREE. It is also the first of its kind to allow buyers and sellers to negotiate contracts of real property through our online portal. 1: We allow buyers and sellers to use our site to conduct a real estate transaction 100% FREE. No other website does this, there is always a hidden fee or a catch somewhere. 2: We are the only website in existence today that allows buyers to submi..Recent Review:I would like to say how Michael Schlotthauer was very professional and helped us so much with this being our first home purchase. Also he made sure we had looked at everything from all sides of the process and made sure we had all of paperwork done in a timely manner also made sure the other parties was doing their part in the purchasing process. I would recommend Michael to all of my family and friendsDavid C.
- Business Description:HOT-ROD REALTY & INVESTMENTS LLC We are a Real Estate Investments Company, Our Real Estate Investing Strategies Is to have SOLUTIONS TO HOMEOWNERS/BUYERS, We purchase Properties in any condition such as: Commercial & Residential Properties, Foreclosure Properties, Tax Deed Sales, Tax Liens Certificate, We buy Mortgage Notes And Sell Mortgage Notes, Foreclosure Homes Modifications, Homes Remodeling, We have Properties For Rent and also for Sale, Deed In Lieu, ETC... Know for sure on ev..
- Business Description:AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED SOURCE FOR DEBT AND CREDIT SOLUTIONS. CreditGuard of America, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit credit counseling agency that is committed to providing innovative solutions for simple to complicated debt and credit issues. CreditGuard provides credit counseling and debt management along with free financial education to consumers throughout the United States, using state-of-the-art technology and superior customer service
- Business Description:We are a full service Real Estate company. We can help you buy or sell your home. The Home Team which is Vicki Viers, Broker and Rita Taylor also are licensed as ASP Home Stagers and can help you when we list your home to help you with staging
- Business Description:Dream in Reality with us. We design and manage estates and properties for medium to high-end residential and commercial business. We design, development, and manage all aspects of Landscapes, Properties, Commercial Production, and Advertising of brands, businesses, and buildings. We are master dreamers with professionals in artistic design and expression
- Business Description:Property Tax Consultants, Experts in Lowering Property Taxes Nationwide. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Non-Profit Property Owners can SAVE MONEY ON their Property Tax Bill. $100 off the Flat Rate Fee Service. Call For an Analysis and you may Qualify For a REFUND $$$
- Business Description:Best Nationwide Car Shipping with affordable rates and superior customer service. Plan ahead and save money. No deposit required. Ship your car safely and affordably. Established over 15 years. A+ rated with BBB. Open & enclosed, door to door auto transport. MILITARY, STUDENT, SENIOR, MULTIPLE CAR DISCOUNTS. Family owned and will work directly with the owner from start to finish. We provide honest quotes and spend the time it takes with our customers to offer a rate that meets their needs...Recent Review:They were responsive to the inquiry and price competitive. The car was picked up in short order and arrived a couple of days later. I've been through this drill before and been unhappy, but these folks were very goodLarry W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Duncan Falls
- New Lexington
- South Zanesville
- New Concord
- New Straitsville
- Junction City
real estate agents in Mcconnelsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- CreditGuard of America
- JACKSON COUNTY REALTY,LLC101 Court St N
Ripley, West Virginia
- JACKSON COUNTY REALTY,LLC
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving Ahead Services LLC
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Property Keepers Inc15000 S Cicero Ave Ste 1C
Oak Forest, Illinois
- Property Keepers Inc
- SELECT PROPERTIES REALTY1001 EMERSON AVE
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- SELECT PROPERTIES REALTY
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina