Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Lancaster, OH
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Lancaster
- Buckeye Mower RepairThe guys at Buckeye mower did a bang up job. My 20 year old Bunton now runs as good as when I bought it used 17 years ago. Zips though 7 inch tall grass like it was nothing. (of course, it really depends on the mower…) They did troubleshoot the problems with the mower and informed me that the voltage regulator was not charging the battery. They did not have one with them but told me how to fix it if I wanted to go the less expensive route and fix it myself, which I will do. Also, what I wanted from them was an honest evaluation of whether or not to keep the 62” old beast, hoping for a yes answer. I was not disappointed, telling me to sharpen the blades and change the oil once a year. Maybe I’ll get vintage plates for the Bunton! The visit, advise and tune up were well worth the money. I highly recommend their service
- MDS SHARP N LUBEIt went well as ususal. I've been using MDS for several years and everything has always gone well. This year was just the standard tune up and cleaning. Mark was on time and did the job quickly.
- BroKEN EZ-Fix Lawn Mower and Small Engine RepairKen is a great guy. He'll fix your small machine on the spot or he can take it and repair at his place. He's friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I can't recommend him strongly enough.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairBarry is great. He is one of very few businesses who will respond to messages left at their phone numbers. We have used him two times. When you call, he has a message that he will return your call in the evening, which HE DOES! That is such a rarity; to have a business owner actually have the courtesy to respond. He does excellent work from his truck so you don't have to worry about transporting your lawn mower if you don't have the means to do so. We would recommend Barry to everyone. He is very trustworthy and very reasonably priced
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairI was very impressed with the service. He spent over an hour in his truck tuning up my mower. It would hardly start before now it starts with 1 pull. He also replaced some bolts from my handle that were missing. Very through job! The price was very good also. I will use again and recommend that you do as well
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairNew part was ordered, came within days, service tech Barry returned and repaired mower. Also adjusted mowing height, and sharpened blades on my trim mower. Excellent service and value.
- SCOTTS REPAIR SERVICEShawn returned my voicemail promptly, discussed the issue I was having with my riding mower over the phone, and I scheduled him to come and replace the head gasket the following week. He arrived on time, had everything he needed to get the job done, and even sharpened my blades before wrapping up within an hour. My mower is running good as new again. I will definitely use Scott's Repair Service for any future needs
- Voss Bros. Sales and RentalsJust awful. I would never go back there ever. My new Honda lawn mower started to shake when using. I was told by Honda Power Equipment to take my mower under warranty to the Voss Brothers store in Sunbury for a repair. When I sent to pick it up I was charged $50. They said there was nothing wrong but a grass build up under the mower caused the blades to not turn. That was a lie. Before taking the mower to Voss I checked under the mower. So I was charged $50 for the repair tech to clean the phantom grass that was not there. Disgraceful!!!
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairWonderful. My mower starts better than it ever has and he does the work in his van at your home. I thought he was very reasonably priced.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairQuick, efficient and did an excellent job. Highly recommend. Nice to have someone come to your house rather than having someplace either pick up your mower or you having to take it in yourself. I'm a senior and the latter is just not feasible.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Lancaster
- Business Description:Shop where the pros shop. Our Columbus Showroom has the largest multi-brand inventory in Central Ohio–and a knowledgable, friendly staff backing each and every sale. As a leading premier lawn and garden equipment dealer BPS offers a full lineup of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment, parts, service, and rentals. We carry parts and service most major brands. We are a dealer for Honda, Toro, Stihl, Cub Cadet, Echo, Exmark, Scag, Snapper Pro, and many other brands. Buckeye Power S..Recent Review:They do a great job, are very professional, and friendly.PATRICIA G.
- Business Description:Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 614-539-4870 to let us know how we can help you! Please don’t ask for a quote over the phone , e-mail Just bring the car to the shop Additional contact names - bill..Recent Review:My situation came up suddenly over the weekend. I knew what I needed. I emailed my needs through their website and received a response within an hour or two. I dropped my car off Monday morning. Their shop is clean and orderly. I was given an estimate that was fair and reasonable. I was notified in the afternoon that my car was ready. Everything was as I expected. I can be somewhat picky when it comes to my car. ThanksMarty G.
- Business Description:Buckeye Mower is a full service, mobile outdoor power equipment repair business serving the greater central Ohio area.Recent Review:The guys at Buckeye mower did a bang up job. My 20 year old Bunton now runs as good as when I bought it used 17 years ago. Zips though 7 inch tall grass like it was nothing. (of course, it really depends on the mower…) They did troubleshoot the problems with the mower and informed me that the voltage regulator was not charging the battery. They did not have one with them but told me how to fix it if I wanted to go the less expensive route and fix it myself, which I will do. Also, what I wanted from them was an honest evaluation of whether or not to keep the 62” old beast, hoping for a yes answer. I was not disappointed, telling me to sharpen the blades and change the oil once a year. Maybe I’ll get vintage plates for the Bunton! The visit, advise and tune up were well worth the money. I highly recommend their serviceKarl H.
- Business Description:We sell robotic lawnmowers to homeowners and businesses of all sizes. We also offer a unique Lawn Care Service. This combines a lease of an autonomous mower, with regular visits to maintain the lawn and mower. Finally, if requested, we install and service the robotic mowers we sell. Special financing is availableRecent Review:The modification was quick and simple. The initial installation went over the sidewalk to get that strip of grass between the sidewalk and the curb. Come to find out that strip is mowed by the city where I live (would not have suspected that!). They were able to adjust the boundary line within the week of my request and he even looked over my mower settings to give me some suggestions and make sure I was up-to-dateMarc P.
- Business Description:factory trained tech with 20 years in service industry. have been in buisness for 7 years as sole owner operator. its just me and my truck. all services completed at your home. no pick up services offered. i come to you complete repairs on sight. no charg untill repairs are completeRecent Review:Shawn returned my voicemail promptly, discussed the issue I was having with my riding mower over the phone, and I scheduled him to come and replace the head gasket the following week. He arrived on time, had everything he needed to get the job done, and even sharpened my blades before wrapping up within an hour. My mower is running good as new again. I will definitely use Scott's Repair Service for any future needsIsrael M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:More interested in selling me the monthly extended warranty than the repair. Costly repair. No attention to PPE in light of COVID-19.JOHN S.
- Business Description:We are family run company. We treat our customers with respect, and like they are one of the family. Veteran Discount.Recent Review:Poorly. They did not show up for their first appointment. No call or text, just a no show. I made it clear that the mower had to be towed down from the barn unless they could jump it. When they finally showed up, I asked if they could call me with an estimate for repair. They do not usually answer their phone so I left a message, asking for an estimate. When the mower was picked up here, Paul Gardner told me that he was running ten days behind. When I called again, I talked to the office manager who told me that they are overwhelmed. I contracted to get a refurbished mower from them. When I tried to make arrangements to pick it up, no one answered the phone or returned voicemails. I finally gave up. Later I called about the return of my mower. It was dropped off with no interaction about where I wanted it or when they would be here. I have left at least four voicemails (rarely answer their phone) because they dropped it off without the key. (I know they had it because Paul told me he could not get the engine to turn over.) Frankly, I am pretty sure this is one of the most incompetent companies with whom I have dealt. On all levels. Nice people, just incompetent. Oh, and they were supposed to drop off the key to my mower which they did not include when they dropped it off. Months ago, still waitinPatty C.
- Recent Review:Excellent very knowledgeable and thorough Did what 2 other businesses could not - fixed my mowers properlyRobert P.
- Business Description:We are the area’s premiere John Deere dealer for sales, service and parts and have proudly served Central Ohio for over 33 years. We take pride in our excellent customer service, expert industry knowledge and our passion to help you find the piece of equipment you’re looking for. We carry a variety of new and used lawn equipment and we carry a full line of equipment from recognized industry leaders including Honda, Stihl, Generac, Hustler Turf Equipment, Scag and GrasshopperRecent Review:I originally sent my 48” Husqvarna tractor mower in for their annual winter maintenance service in normal working order. When I received the tractor back from AgPro it would not throttle up to full speed as it normally would. I notified the company immediately about the issue. They picked up the tractor and notified me the next day that the idler pulley needed replaced but they would not cover the cost ($11 part + $165 labor charge) even though this was not an issue before they picked up the tractor and worked on it. The next day they took it for a test drive and told me a “belt broke”. They would not cover the cost of that repair either despite me insisting they do. After trying several attempts at them covering the repair costs and failing to get anywhere, I had them not change the belt and just send the mower back to me for me to look at. When I got the mower back I checked the belt they said was “broke” and it was in perfectly good working order but the throttle was still not working correctly. I had to remove the deck of the mower to inspect around drive belt and found that there was an excessive amount of dirt, grass, and debris that had collected and was impeding the throttle from fully engaging. It became apparent that AgPro was misinforming me about what the actual problem was with the mower and I had to explore the problem myself to find the actual cause of the problemBret A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beechwold Ace Hardware4591 N High St
- Bending Automotive5604 US Hwy 42
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Bill's On Broadway4326 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Boyd's Marysville Tire & Service Center703 South Maple Street
- Buckeye Mower Repair5272 Township Rd 179
- Buckeye Power Sales6850 Commerce Court Dr
- Beechwold Ace Hardware
- Harter-Ray Truck and Equipment Services LLC1283 Brice Rd
- Harter-Ray Truck and Equipment Services LLC
- Lawn Equipment Inc4055 MAIN ST
- Lawn Equipment Inc
- M.T.K.Superior Pressure Washing Plus! LLC320 South Street
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- M.T.K.Superior Pressure Washing Plus! LLC
- POP & SONS281 SPRING ST
- POP & SONS
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc