From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top lights in Findlay, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Findlay
- Stafford Home ServiceWe called for the estimate in mid-August and they were able to get out within the next few days to meet with us. The gentleman who came out was very personable and assured us they could do the job & it wasn't a difficult task. Later that afternoon, we received the quote via email and a copy was received later the next week via hard copy. Once we were OK to proceed with the work, we called them up and were able to schedule a time for the work to be completed within the week. On Friday morning (less than 4 hours), 2 worker's completed all of the work. The staff has been diligent on following up with us for the city's inspection - which will be completed next week. We'll update our report if anything changes. But we're confident things will check out OK
- J&H Electrical ServicesSimple job so can't comment on complicated jobs but he was friendly, cleaned -up, and got done fast. While a few minutes later than he initially said, he worked well past quitting time to fit us in! A good experience.
- Dave's Handyman ExpressThis is the third time we have used Dave. He has installed trim, replaced columns on the front porch and today we had him install light fixtures. Dave shows up when he says he will. Although the installation was lengthy, he stayed until he was finished and kept a great attitude. We will definitely use him again
- Alpha And Omega Electric LLC (AOE)They returned our call quickly and scheduled within a few days. Within an hour, they had everything working and was very satisfied with their work and customer service. Will definitely use them again!!!!
Lights in Findlay
- Business Description:Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budgetRecent Review:It went great. The house stays warmer and cooler now and the porch will be a great 3 season space for us. The view is superb now that the old storm windows are gone. The only downside is the notice from the county tax assessor that they will be reviewing our homeJames L.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my moneyRobert H.
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho
- Business Description:Solarian US sells and installs the only globally-proven all-in-one solar lighting system, the Polaris 50, for streets, roadways, parks, parking lots, neighborhoods, community centers and more.
- Business Description:Tri-County Home Improvement is a full service general contractor. We handle everything from small service calls to complete room additions.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
lights in Findlay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Express4223 CR 313 415 N. Union
- Dave's Handyman Express
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LL5116 Ohio 119
- HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LL
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Linton & Stinson Electrical Solutions641 E Stevenson St
- Linton & Stinson Electrical Solutions
- Mahler Construction615 E. Sandusky St,
- Mahler Construction
- Nicks Handyman Service614 W. Main Cross St.
- Nicks Handyman Service
- Over The Top Electric
- Over The Top Electric
- Tri County Roofing Inc13883 CR 162
- Tri County Roofing Inc
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc