VALLEY VIEW LANDSCAPE

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2008

landscape construction...

Pro Cut Landscape Development

Pro-Cut Landscape Development has been designing, installing and maintaining beautiful landscapes in Cuyahoga, Lorain and Medina Counties since 1991. We have the knowledge, expertise and capabilities to complete most, if not all of your landscaping needs. We know that when choosing a Landscape Service Company, the higher your standards are set, the shorter your list of options becomes. At Pro-Cut Landscape Development, we strive to be the last company on your list after all others have been eliminated. After all your image is also our image!!!!! Additional Fax - (330) 723-1365. Additional email - sales@procutlandscapes.com. Additional DBA - Pro-Cut Maintenance & Design Inc.

Offers by Pro Cut Landscape Development on Angi
Pro Care We Care LLC

PRO CARE WE CARE LLC provides complete lawn and garden services, creative landscape and hardscape design and installation, commercial and residential programs to home and property owners throughout Greater Cleveland area. We are owner-operated, bonded and insured, dedicated to superior workmanship and we take pride in the quality work we provide. As a professional landscape service team with a wide range of experience from commercial and residential properties to smaller custom jobs we will work closely with our clients to create and develop a landscape of their dreams. We offer services to enhance your landscape project at a cost to fit your budget. Will combine the best products with high quality workmanship to promote a beautiful environment for your enjoyment. In addition we have a proud tradition of superior customer service to meet all our clients needs

Jake's Landscapes

Jake's Landscapes is a residential and commercial landscaping company dedicated to providing you with exceptional quality and customer service. We take great pride in creating beautiful and distinct landscapes. Increasing not only the health, but the value of our client's property is always our goal. We offer installations, clean up packages, maintenance, and more. Call, text, or e-mail to schedule your free quote today. Our quality just can't be beat... ...and we'd like to prove it to you! Serving Cuyahoga County.

11/28/2011

Gail F.

He is pokey in getting to us, but he does a really good job. I would highly recommend him. He is really nice guy.

Description of Work
He has done landscaping and installed a sprinkler system for me in the house.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/06/2010

Marlyn P.

He gave me a rough estimate on the phone, then he came over and told me it would be a little more than his rough quote. He was supposed to stop by at the end of September but he didn't. He did say if I didn't hear from him then I should call him, but I've been busy. He must be a busy guy, he seems pleasant enough but he just hasn't followed up yet. I did a lot of research online for trees and his prices seemed very reasonable considering he would have actually done all the work. In our area I thought it was pretty competitive. He did tell me that if I didn't hear from him by the end of September then I should give him a call so I need to call him. He seems to know his stuff and the best time to plant trees.

Description of Work
Valley View Landscape gave me a quote for planting a tree.

07/07/2010

Adam W.

I didn?t use them, but it wasn?t because I had anything against them. I only had a phone conversation with them, but it seemed like they knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
I contacted Valley View Landscape to get an estimate to lay down mulch.

06/15/2010

Rob F.

I called and left a message for Mark - he called me back within an hour and arranged to view my yard the next day. He arrived right on time, spent a good amount of time discussing what we wanted and his suggestions and gave me a very reasonalby priced estimate right on the spot. While we eventually chose another contractor, Valley View was a close runner-up and I was impressed and pleased with Mark's responsiveness and punctuality (and prices)!

Description of Work
Mark Hocevar came to our home to provide an estimate for landscape services.

09/22/2009

NOREEN P.

Mark offered excellent suggestions to replace older overgrown plants with new plants that are deer resistant and fit in well with plants that we wanted to save. He was courteous, on-time and very easy to work with. He listened to my concerns and offered suggestions that fit in very well.

Description of Work
Designed new beds using some existing plants and new plants.

10/22/2008

MARCIA M.

The owner, Mark Hocevar, has a horticulture degree from Ohio State. He is very knowledgeable and recommended plants that did well in our yard. All of the plants he put in thrived along with the lawn. Mark is easy to deal with. He is always punctual, reliable, and hardworking. They did a wonderful job of taking apart, rebuilding and securing a retaining wall that was falling over.

Description of Work
I have used Valley View Landscaping several times. They have installed our lawn, rebuilt and secured a retaining wall around our patio area, installed various shrubbery and plants, and mulched the yard.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, LAWN INSTALLATION & RENOVATION, PATIOS & WALKWAYS, RETAINING WALLS, SPRINKLERS & IRRIGATION, PONDS & WATERSCAPES, SHADE TREE NURSERY, EVERGREENS & SHRUBS, PUTTING GREENS.