Insector Inspector

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Ohio
Ohio Department of Agriculture
06/01/2023

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6092 Whiteford Dr

Cleveland, OH 44143

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

I own a pest control company. I am licensed by the State of Ohio to apply pesticides and rodenticides. I can perform wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions such as VA loans or FHA loans. I have been in business since 2003....

pest control (38)

10/23/2021

Mr. DeLisio was very nice and efficient. He was also very prompt. We had just moved to Avon and knew we wanted someone for a quarterly treatments. We felt very lucky to have found Insector Inspector cause he can help us with all our pest control needs. Thank you very much Mr. DeLisio!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

10/21/2021

Came out the very next day. Very professional and thorough. Sealed holes and set traps. Would definitely hire and recommend Insector Inspector again

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/16/2021

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He explained everything to my satisfaction and the response time was excellent. Hopefully the wasps infestation will be gone in a day or two.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

09/28/2021

Anthony was great. He came out twice to make sure our yellowjacket problem was resolved.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/17/2021

Very good... they began leaving b4 he finished

Description of Work
Pest Control. Cleared away yellowjacket nest

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

08/29/2021

It all went very well. I was given an appt within a few days, and Anthony arrived right on time. He sprayed both a problem area as well as completed a general treatment of my home. I definitely recommend Insector Inspector.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

08/18/2021

Perfect job. Anthony arrived on time and removed the mice and nest. He also plugged three holes in the basement. He set traps and is coming back next week to check on things. Extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Mice in the basement.

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/09/2021

Very good. Anthony came as promised and did a thorough inspection. He fixed a few areas of concern.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/06/2021

Tony Delisio came out to view the issue the same morning I called. He was able to eradicate the bees and gave me tips on how to seal the cracks they were going in. Very professional; great pricing; quick response. I would definitely contact him again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Bees removed from crack in foundation.

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

05/21/2021

Service was excellent and Insector Inspector was very personable. I bought this house six months ago from a "flipper". The Inspector cleaned up all the mouse dropping, set glue traps, and did a much better job sealing the mouse entry points in my bathroom than the "flipper" did. I would definitely call him again!

Description of Work
I had mice in my bathroom and garage.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

My company is a total pest management company. I can handle jobs from termites to spiders to mice or rats. I can do residential or commercial jobs. I am licensed to perform termite or wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions. I do not charge a trip fee or charge extra for weekend or evening calls. I do not require my clients to sign contracts. I am fair and reasonable in my pricing. I will treat the pest issue until the issue has been resolved.