We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Insector Inspector

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

6092 Whiteford Dr

Cleveland, OH 44143

I own a pest control company. I am licensed by the State of Ohio to apply pesticides and rodenticides. I can perform wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions such as VA loans or FHA loans. I have been in business since 2003.

09/30/2022

vicki M.

Bees have dwindled and I believe the spiders too. We appreciate the attention he gave to the issue. Thanks, Anthony Delisio and Angie's List!

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/10/2022

Jeannne C.

It was great! I was pressed for time as I am having a wedding soon and they came out right away. They did the job and they did it right! The price was good and Fair. Ninety five dollars for getting rid of bees nest in a hard to reach place

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/03/2022

Sue M.

The Inspector responded to my request immediately (7AM!) by both emails and text. He couldn't get to me until the next day, but he was on time. The cost was very reasonable .We have seen significant improvement in the situation (Ants) and will definitely keep him top of mind for any further issues!

Description of Work
Pest Control

05/27/2022

Scott B.

Great service from first contact to payment. Arrived at scheduled appointment time. Assessed the property and explained all noticeable issues during walkthrough. Made quick work of it and we have not had any issues since.

Description of Work
Pest Control

05/27/2022

Don S.

Outstanding. I originally contacted another company. They did not call me back so I searched Angi for a pest control specialist with a Super Service Award rating. Anthony from Insector Inspector contacted me immediately. He arrived on time and resolved my problem at what I considered was a very reasonable rate. I would use his company again.

Description of Work
bee elimination

04/13/2022

Robert E. M.

He was very responsive to our needs and provided an excellent treatment plan.

Description of Work
Pest Control

03/09/2022

Bruce M.

I called Tony on sunday set appt for tuesday @ 2 p. m. he arrived at 1:45 very professional, and knowledgeable. I will use him again.

Description of Work
Pest termite inspection

Category home inspection

01/28/2022

Therese J.

Anthony was wonderful. Very respectful and listened to our concerns about not using poison so our cat wouldn't be harmed. He looked from the upper crawl space all the way to the crawl space under the house. He sealed up access and set traps. He went above and beyond any expectations we had. The cost was more than fair. I would recommend "Inspector inspector" all day, every day.

Description of Work
Get rid of the mice that moved in.

12/15/2021

Kendall S.

Inspector was on time and professional. He gave us an honest opinion at a fair price. If we have insect issues, I would definitely call them back.

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/23/2021

Jennifer R.

Mr. DeLisio was very nice and efficient. He was also very prompt. We had just moved to Avon and knew we wanted someone for a quarterly treatments. We felt very lucky to have found Insector Inspector cause he can help us with all our pest control needs. Thank you very much Mr. DeLisio!

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/21/2021

Terry W.

Came out the very next day. Very professional and thorough. Sealed holes and set traps. Would definitely hire and recommend Insector Inspector again

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/16/2021

Dawn R.

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He explained everything to my satisfaction and the response time was excellent. Hopefully the wasps infestation will be gone in a day or two.

Description of Work
Pest Control

09/28/2021

Gary W.

Anthony was great. He came out twice to make sure our yellowjacket problem was resolved.

Description of Work
Pest Control

09/17/2021

Sandi L.

Very good... they began leaving b4 he finished

Description of Work
Pest Control. Cleared away yellowjacket nest

08/29/2021

N B.

It all went very well. I was given an appt within a few days, and Anthony arrived right on time. He sprayed both a problem area as well as completed a general treatment of my home. I definitely recommend Insector Inspector.

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/18/2021

Vicki P.

Perfect job. Anthony arrived on time and removed the mice and nest. He also plugged three holes in the basement. He set traps and is coming back next week to check on things. Extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Mice in the basement.

08/09/2021

Josie K.

Very good. Anthony came as promised and did a thorough inspection. He fixed a few areas of concern.

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/06/2021

Terri R.

Tony Delisio came out to view the issue the same morning I called. He was able to eradicate the bees and gave me tips on how to seal the cracks they were going in. Very professional; great pricing; quick response. I would definitely contact him again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Bees removed from crack in foundation.

05/21/2021

Tiff H.

Service was excellent and Insector Inspector was very personable. I bought this house six months ago from a "flipper". The Inspector cleaned up all the mouse dropping, set glue traps, and did a much better job sealing the mouse entry points in my bathroom than the "flipper" did. I would definitely call him again!

Description of Work
I had mice in my bathroom and garage.

05/20/2021

renuka M.

Excellent job, will hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Pest Control

05/10/2021

Mingtao W.

Ants are removed completely. Nice job.

Description of Work
Pest Control

04/10/2021

chris S.

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! He worked quickly, achieved great results, and charged very reasonably. I'll happily call him again if we need more work done.

Description of Work
Ant Control

04/06/2021

SHubham G.

Amazing experience. Anthony showed up on time. Clear communication. Was efficient and quick. Very reasonably priced and a great personal disposition

Description of Work
Pest Control

03/30/2021

Chris T.

Awesome job. Very friendly and answered all my questions while pointing out problem areas so I knew what was being done..

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

03/19/2021

Sakeenah A.

Everything was thoroughly investigated and showed us spaces where Mice might be entering and filled in those areas with caulking and traps/poisons in basement , said would return if necessary, would hire again for other issues

Description of Work
Pest Control

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Advanced Exterminating

****PLEASE CALL (216) 798-9619 TO RECEIVE IMMEDIATE SERVICE****Advanced Exterminating Co. is Northeast Ohio's premier pest control service with local technicians who are trained and experienced to serve your needs. We strive to go above and beyond for our clients and believe the job isn't done until you are fully satisfied. We eliminate Bees, Wasps, Hornets, Ants, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Centipedes, Mice & Other Rodents. Don't see your "pest" listed here? Call us to see if we can get it under control. We are VA FAK licensed for real estate inspections and are licensed through the Dept of Agriculture. For quality pest control services at an affordable price - look no further than Advanced Exterminating Co. Call us today! (216) 798-9619

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Ohio
    Ohio Department of Agriculture
    06/01/2023

My company is a total pest management company. I can handle jobs from termites to spiders to mice or rats. I can do residential or commercial jobs. I am licensed to perform termite or wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions. I do not charge a trip fee or charge extra for weekend or evening calls. I do not require my clients to sign contracts. I am fair and reasonable in my pricing. I will treat the pest issue until the issue has been resolved.