Garrity Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2006

19527 Marwood Ave

Cleveland, OH 44135

11x Consecutive Super Service Award Winner. A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.Garrity Painting is a family owned and operated company proudly serving the Northeast Ohio area. With over 25 years in the industry, Residential and Commercial. Garrity Painting also offer our expertise in several other aspects of interior and exterior work which can eliminate the need for subcontractors. Contact us today to schedule an appointment! Call and text available 216-323-8312...

house painting (182)interior painting (109)pressure washing (28)wallpaper removal (21)decks & porches (20)siding companies (11)drywall (11)door installation (8)cabinet refacing (6)window treatment (5)appliance repair (2)Nurseries (1)

11/24/2021

Whole processes was smooth, John and his crew were detail oriented and fixed a lot of corners and drywall tape we didn't even realize were bad. Job came out very nice - would certainly hire him again without hesitation. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
interior,repair drywall,painted trim and walls

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

11/05/2021

The project went extremely well. John and Ryan were professional and pleasant to work with. All the work promised was performed to a high standard, and done within the time frame we had scheduled. I would hire them again for any painting project.

Description of Work
Painting the first floor common rooms and hallways

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/14/2021

Mr. John Garrity is a rare businessman in today's world. He responded promptly by phone to our request for a consultation. He came to our home that same day to discuss the details of the quote. From beginning to end he exceeded our expectations in every way. He is an honest and hardworking business owner! He knows and understands the properties of paint, wood, vinyl and aluminum siding and how the...

Description of Work
Pressure wash, exterior painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Review for Garrity Painting - 19527 Marwood Ave, Cleveland, OH - 39507978

Thank you For your review I also want to thank you for your patience in a very wet and understaffed year. John Garrity

06/04/2021

After reading other people's experience with Garrity Painting and doing my own exhaustive search on their track record, I called for an estimate. The owner, John Garrity, returned my call the same day and scheduled a site visit to see the scope of our project. The more I talked to him, the more it was evident that he and his team take great pride in their work. Little did I realize just how honest...

Description of Work
Ext.repair/repaint/restain

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

03/09/2021

Fantastic. One of the best and most conscientious contractors I've ever worked with. John and Ryan's painting skills are outstanding and meticulous. In addition, they were very careful to protect all the floors and furniture. Their clean up after the job was more thorough than I would have done myself. I will absolutely be hiring them again for future work.

Description of Work
Interior painting of master bedroom and bathroom in addition to trim throughout the house.

Category appliance repair,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

11/14/2020

John was very professional and communicative while quoting and performing the work. He painted my basement, which included some tricky wood paneling and trim work on the stairs. He took care to understand exactly what colors I wanted on each section of the trim, and stopped to ask when something was unclear, which I appreciated. He also made a point to say that he would return after the job was do...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/30/2020

I built our 20 foot long bridges in 1989. They've been pressure washed and coated with AMTECO stain every 3 to 5 years. Garrity has done this work the last two times. Each time they gave much more attention to detail than I was used to receiving. They even carefully fixed the splinters that have appeared over the years. They sanded the small ones off and bonded the large ones. No one would guess t...

Description of Work
They pressure washed and stained our two pressure-treated wood bridges. They also painted the wood trim on our brick house.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

10/29/2020

Excellent job. Painted several samples and had excellent recommendations in colors. I changed what I wanted on my gutters and trim late and he switched it without a problem. Just a nice guy that shows exactly when he said he would and does an excellent job. I will be using him next year to stain my deck. I am the 3rd house he’s done on my street in 2 years. Great guy!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

10/29/2020

Love the work and John and his assistant are extremely easy to work with as well as enjoyable to be around. They fixed issues that weren't even part of the job at no charge! Awesome!!! Will DEFINITELY hire again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

10/29/2020

John did an excellent job on our home. He went above and beyond our expectations. We liked his work so much that we hired him again for another project and we recommended him to our neighbors. They were pleased with his work as well.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Interior & exterior painting. Pressure washing. Aluminum, vinyl & cedar siding refinishing. Fence refinishing. Deck refinishing. Drywall installation & repair. Wallpaper removal. Light commercial. Vinyl siding repair. Aluminum & vinyl capping.

Wood refinishing for homes built prior to 1978.

Visa, MasterCard, Check