C&L Mason Cleaning LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Cleaning, Clean-Outs and small moves !...

Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Wards Painting

Specializing in Interior and Exterior Painting. Reliable, Great with Communication, Efficient, and Ready to help transform your home! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

07/29/2021

The service was good and quick. They were on time and polite.

Description of Work
Basement renovation.

Category basement remodeling

07/29/2021

It was a good service. They were professional, on time and polite.

Description of Work
Demo and clean out works.

Category house cleaning

07/29/2021

The service was excellent. They showed up on time and completed the job.

Description of Work
Lawn care services. Trimming and clean out service.

Category house cleaning,lawn service

07/21/2021

The couple crew was very polite and professional I will recommend they where fast and clean they left no mess and my home smells very good

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Housecleaning, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category house cleaning,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Small Moves, Junk Removal, Home Restoration, Clean-Outs, Outdoor Chores, Includes Landscaping and Hydroponics, Gutter Cleaning, Home Power Wash, Trash and Snow removal, Human Feces Removal, House Keeping and much more !!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal