Alexis Painting

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2010

We are a full service painting company serving in the Greater Cleveland metro area. We currently have four employees and use no subcontractors. Alexis painting offers free estimates on any project. All angie's list members receive a %10 discount on any work performed. Painting is our passion! Let us prove it....

American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

Miracle Method Of Cleveland

For the best in bathtub refinishing Cleveland Ohio has to offer, look no further than Miracle Method! Don't be embarrassed by your old or off color bathtubs, or your worn and outdated countertops any longer! From pink tile walls to blue shower stalls, Miracle Method has you covered! We cover refinishing throughout Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Additional DBA - Gorski Enterprises LLC. Additional fax - (216) 671-4404.

Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

08/09/2017

Ok wrote review prior to this

Description of Work
Outside power house, driveway and walkway washing

Category antiques

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Interior Decorating, Apoxy Floors, Kitchen Cabinet and Furniture Restoration, Power Washing, Window Glazing, Holiday Decorating, Finish Carpentry, Handy Man Services