ALEX'S TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since January 2002

17306 Harland Ave

Cleveland, OH 44119

CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE....

08/15/2018

Mary S.

I was not sure what I wanted but Alex delivered exactly the right result. Neighbors were complaining about my trees overhanging or touching their property. City told me to remove anything touching my garage and house. I know that I don't have to cut back for my neighbors but the whole back yard was a mess. I told Alex the general problem and said I did not want to lose the privacy or the shade. Except for a few specifics, I really did not know what I wanted done. One of the trees had electric wires running right through the branches, and he had to use both my drive and my neighbor's drive to access everything. In short, all my neighbors and I are very happy with the result. Very professional and knowledgeable. Left it lovely.

Description of Work
Overgrown Trees mess: included removing dead trees and cutting back limbs

05/19/2017

Sonja R.

Perfectly. Alex responded promptly to my request for a quote and was able to schedule the work quickly. Alex is knowledgeable and made sound recommendations about which trees I needed to remove, even noticing other trees that I hadn't asked about but that needed removal. He and his team are friendly and considerate (to my dog, too) and cleaned up nicely after the job.

Description of Work
Removal of several taxus bushes and about a half dozen saplings, and stump grinding.

Category tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed].Always a pleasure to receive complements.

11/09/2016

Virginia R.

Perfectly. Difficult access on cul de sac..cleaned up all debris and removed it

Description of Work
Gigantic tree fell on garage. Removed tree within hours after falling after a summer storm

10/31/2016

Barbara R.

Came in a timely way when I called for a quote, which I did based on his speedy response to our neighbor's call to remove a tree felled by a recent storm. That tree was out within a couple of hours of her call at a time when emergency work kept service providers busy all day and through the next week. He gave me two heads-up notices about when they'd be able to do the work ... once an approximate range of 7-10 days, second of the exact day. They arrived punctually, got to work immediately, took steps to protect lawn areas from truck tracks, pleasantly answered all my questions, completed everything in 5-6 hours and cleaned up all residue of their work. Part of the work involved trimming back tree limbs that were overhanging the roof. In the process, Alex saw the leaves and small branches loading up our gutters. As a kindness, he blew away as much as he could easily reach. Also spotted a foundation problem and suggested someone who could help with it. What a guy! Cheers to him, his son and the third member of the team. Great job! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had 4 trees and about 6 tree-size shrubs removed, and 2 large trees (over hanging roof ) trimmed. Several small shrubs were also removed.

01/25/2016

William F.

Description of Work
Alex's Tree Service, Cleveland, Ohio, performed potentially dangerous limb removal flawlessly on my parent's hundred year old oak tree that was hovering over their three story century home. This was no small task. Alex's Tree Service is not a mom and pop outfit. On the day of the work, Alex showed up with three very expensive trucks (including a bucket and crane truck) and with a full crew that knew what they were doing. Maneuvering within tight confines, they removed some huge limbs over the peak of the home and from some other trees with absolutely no collateral damage to the home or property. I was truly impressed with their work, actually amazed. Prior to departing, they cleaned up so well there was no trace they'd been there at all. Leading into the job, Alex (the owner) maintained great communications to get the details right on the work at hand and for scheduling. The price was very reasonable which was icing on the cake. I would recommend this company for any tree related work large or small and will call Alex again if we ever need our trees attended to. Glad we chose Alex's Tree Service!

12/30/2014

Dominic M.

09/17/2013

Vara J.

He came ahead of time to assess the trees and give a quote. He was able to identify which tree would give us trouble and which could be maintained as is. He subsequently came 1.5 weeks ahead of time, when he ended up with a free afternoon after work, to trim our tree significantly as it was leaning toward the house allowing for more sunlight. I appreciated him coming ahead of schedule to complete the job. We are very happy with the light coming into the home.

Description of Work
Came to advise on existing trees on the property including safety and viability of maintaining them and gave us our quote. He came back and significantly trimmed down our tree.

10/27/2011

FRANK J.

They did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They took down a neighbor's tree but they did the work from my property.

12/01/2006

KARL H.

Very well. He is easy to work with, did the job we agreed on, cleaned up well. He had to use a cherry-picker to get to some of the limbs on the oak, and was very careful with the neighbor's yard since the truck was wider than the driveway. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Pruned several trees including a large oak, removed a couple of trees. Removed a root on the oak which was compressing other roots and causing impaired nutrition to that part of the tree - which we had not noticed.

01/26/2002

CYNTHIA H.

I ENJOY WORKING WITH ALEX. AS AN ARBORIST, HE ALWAYS HAS THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TREES AND LANDSCAPE FOREMOST IN HIS MIND.

Description of Work
REMOVED 2 TREES, GROUND THE STUMPS, PRUNED A 3RD TREE.

Stinzy's Stump Removal

We offer all stump removal services. We remove huge oak stumps on down to small bush stumps and everything in between. We also take care of small tree and bush removals. Storm damage, trees that have blown over+ loose limbs that have fallen we can clean that up also.

Grizzly Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Falls Tree Experts

Falls Tree Experts is a fully equipped professional Tree Service located in Aurora Ohio. We maintain about 15 employees. We can assess your trees and develop a plan for tree preservation, repair or removal as needed. We are registered in all cities when required for permitted work as. We are a Certified Arborist Company and a member of the ISA and the Ohio Chapter of ISA For your convenience, We can leave you a no hassle itemized estimate at your home without the need for you to be there, most of the time. You can choose what you would like to have completed. We can also meet for an in person estimate as well if desired. We strive for our complete clean up after the work is through. We will provide free estimates and look for any other items that we would recommend as well for your consideration. We have our own equipment and crews to provide prompt professional service. Additional DBAs: Falls Group, Mr Falls Tree Service

Offers by Falls Tree Experts on Angi

TREE PRUNING & REMOVAL, FERTILIZING, STUMP GRIDNING, CABLING, STORM DAMAGE.treat ash trees for emerald ash borer. small company/owner operator. I am on all jobs.bid all jobs. as well as answer phone

PLANTING.