ADF Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

10779 Gabriella

Cleveland, OH 44130

single owner / operator. cash or check. billing available.

11/06/2012

DALE K.

I called Andy, requested his service in cleaning out my gutters as described above. Got his answering machine. He called me back within a couple hours, we agreed on a date for him to perform the work. He showed up around 9am on the scheduled date. He performed the work to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Clean leaves out of rain gutters on roof all the way around a large ranch-style duplex, including gutters on metal porch covers in front and back yards

Category handyman service

08/04/2011

DALE K.

Following recent surgery, I am temporarily unable to mow my own lawn or do much yard work. On referral from a relative of mine, I hired Mr. Andy DiFranco to mow my lawn weekly for the coming month or more. He asked when my rubbish collection normally occurs, and scheduled the work so that he can place the garbage bags of clippings directly on my tree lawn for collection. He provides all his own equipment, including the garbage bags, and does a good job of cleaning the walks and driveways when he is done. I was so pleased with his work, I am making additional arrangements to have him trim my badly overgrown shrubbery, and to come back in the Fall to clean out my rain gutters. Mr DiFranco does a very wide variety of "handyman" work inside and outside the house.

Description of Work
Mowed lawn, catching and bagging clippings; edged & trimmed. Cleaned up walks and driveways after. Put bags of clippings on the tree lawn for rubbish collection the same day. Used all his own equipment, including the garbage bags.

Category handyman service

DIAMOND CUT LAWN CARE

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

Award 2022
    Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Minor Plumbing, landscaping, snow removal, handyman services, mulching topsoil, gutter cleaning, painting caulking, spring cleanup, power washing