ADF Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

single owner / operator. cash or check. billing available....

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi
Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi
All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

11/06/2012

I called Andy, requested his service in cleaning out my gutters as described above. Got his answering machine. He called me back within a couple hours, we agreed on a date for him to perform the work. He showed up around 9am on the scheduled date. He performed the work to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Clean leaves out of rain gutters on roof all the way around a large ranch-style duplex, including gutters on metal porch covers in front and back yards

Category handyman service

08/04/2011

Following recent surgery, I am temporarily unable to mow my own lawn or do much yard work. On referral from a relative of mine, I hired Mr. Andy DiFranco to mow my lawn weekly for the coming month or more. He asked when my rubbish collection normally occurs, and scheduled the work so that he can place the garbage bags of clippings directly on my tree lawn for collection. He provides all his own eq...

Description of Work
Mowed lawn, catching and bagging clippings; edged & trimmed. Cleaned up walks and driveways after. Put bags of clippings on the tree lawn for rubbish collection the same day. Used all his own equipment, including the garbage bags.

Category handyman service

Minor Plumbing, landscaping, snow removal, handyman services, mulching topsoil, gutter cleaning, painting caulking, spring cleanup, power washing