Johnson's Lawn, Landscaping & Snow Removal

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

If you have a Residential, Home, Business or Commercial Property. Join our family! Our family is your family! Reasonable low rates! On site FREE Estimates!...

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 homes and businesses in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

05/03/2017

Marilyn H.

Extremely well.

Description of Work
I needed lawn mowing and weeding for a property I do not live at. I live out of state but do stop by occasionally. Daryl had been totally reliable and the work topnotch.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/26/2016

Stephen B.

It went amazing, very professional and personal with us as customers, also they did the work in a timely manner . Looks great we also referred them to a few of our friends.

Description of Work
Lawn care and clean up, and some Shrub trimming.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Johnson's Lawn, Landscaping & Snow Removal

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

4026 9th St NW

Canton, OH 44708

Offering; • Tree Services • Tree Trimming • Weed Control • Snow Service • De-Icing • Snow Plowing • Fertilization • Shrub Removal • Hauling • Leaf Clean-Up • Mulching • Seeding • Weekly Lawn Care • Spring Clean-Up • Fall Clean-Up

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal