Apex Pest Control Service Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since May 2002

26118 Broadway Ave Ste 5

Bedford, OH 44146

Family owned & operated. 44 years in business. Award winning.

03/03/2021

Patricia M.

They come out and take care of it right away. I think they are pretty good and I've used them for years. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Spray for ants

07/14/2017

Harold S.

They were great, very punctual and did the job well. I couldn't ask for more. John was very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Pest control

04/26/2017

Sandra P.

Joe was pleasant and did get rid of the mouse. Haven't had any since the service.

Description of Work
Mouse removal

08/25/2016

Rita W.

Then the ants were no longer here. I have called them for years. The price is average.

Description of Work
I used Apex Pest Control Service Inc when I had some ants come in the house.

06/05/2014

PAT C.

We have been a long time customer of them. They come so many times a year. I have used Apex and I have had different men come to the house to do the service and they are always reliable and very polite and very clean. They come on time, they are very neat and clean in the house, I have never had to worry about them coming to my house and doing their service. I think they do a great job, very punctual, very professional.

Description of Work
They come on a regular basis.

Category pest control

Thank you for your very postiive review!!

01/15/2014

JEAN C.

The service was excellent. They were very prompt and efficient. Both workers taht came out were very pleasant and professional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I hired them to do some pest control.

06/10/2013

Ariana R.

They come out twice a year and do a full service. We have never had a problem with them.

Description of Work
We use Apex Pest Control Service for pest control. They deal a lot with our rental property. We have a yearly package with them. They come out every six months. They do a full service.

05/01/2013

Mark R.

The service people were very professional, friendly and efficient. They set the traps on Monday after the holes were filled in and returned on Friday to follow up. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Rodent control

11/04/2012

Kathleen M.

My appointment was originally scheduled for a week earlier, but well in advance, the office called to rearrange - no problem. While everyone there is always nice, their customer service seems to have improved in the last year or so. I have one tech in particular whom I really like. My appointment was for 1:30, but my guy was running ahead of schedule. He called and asked if he could come over sooner, and we were abled to work it out. All I do to prepare is turn on the basement lights and stand aside. During the dry weather, exterior services are performed. If there is ever a problem I know I can call anytime in between visits and someone will be out to fix it. These folks have taken care of carpenter ants and wasp nests for me. Very good investment. I will continue to use Apex.

Description of Work
I have a contract with Apex, so each quarter my tech comes out and keeps me pest free. On this visit, the following work was performed: Treatment inside house and garage, including basement and all rooms. Special attention to the garage and the firewood stack area.

06/23/2012

Michelle H.

We were recommended to them. They are awful. I did not have a great experience with them.

Description of Work
Apex Pest Control Service Inc does inside and outside pest control for us.

Category pest control

Member, who wrote this review, was the landlord for the property we serviced for pavement ants. She lives in Missouri and her rental property is in Ohio City. The job was done in March with one free retreatment in May. Member was going to start a quarterly with us but instead told us we took care of the problem and they did not need the quarterly. If we took care of the problem as well as she said we did, why the D rating? Seems bizarre.

05/07/2012

Bryan M.

they come out every quarter and spray inside for pest. I always request Mike Redman because he is the best technician by far. I give them an A rating and will continue to use them. They are quick to respond if there is a problem they come within 48 hours.

Description of Work
I used Apex Pest Control Service Inc to spray for pest.

05/05/2012

linda B.

The original guy that would come out was wonderful. Unfortunately he had a very early death and now a new staff has taken over. The new staff hasn't been doing what the original guy did. They will not perform the necessary tasks unless I say something.

Description of Work
I have contract with them.

Category pest control

Management called (Member name removed) to determine if she would like a new technician. We did not receive a response from her but she is still our valued customer.

05/04/2012

JOEL and VIVIENNE B.

We have used them for years. They are always good. They are professional and do a good job. They are punctual.

Description of Work
We have a contract with them for pest-control services.

04/30/2012

PAT C.

We have used them for years. Our experience with them has been very good. The price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
We have an annual service with them for pest control.

04/30/2012

Joyce H.

I would highly recommend them to others. I had a service contract with them to keep any pests away from my house, so they came every three months for the last two years. They came back anytime when I had a problem.

Description of Work
I used Apex Pest Control Service for pest control. They came out first and diagnosed carpenter ants inside the house and treated for that. They also treated some carpenter bees on the outside of the house.

04/18/2012

KAREN W.

I am very pleased with the work they do. I have had a contract with them for years. I have had carpenter ants, bees, wasps, and mice. They have taken care of all them, now doing preventative work. They are very professional and I have the same gentleman that comes every times and we are on a first name basis. I am just real pleased with them. They don't try to sell me things that I don't need. They are also very careful about the fact that I have a dog, so they don't use any spray that would hurt the dog. I have recommended them to friends and they have been pleased too. They are family owned and operated so they work harder to please you.

Description of Work
They come out every 3-4 months to do some preventative work, spraying.

04/10/2012

elizabeth G.

I think they are competitively priced and if you have any reinfestation they will come out in a timely fashion and treat the areas effected for free that is covered under the service.

Description of Work
We do a whole house preventative bee spray annually.

04/10/2012

LINDA L.

I've used them for 40 years. The service is excellent and their service people are always on time. They call with reminders that my appointment is due.

Description of Work
I use Apex Pest Control Service quarterly for pest control. They spray inside every time and they spray outside in good weather. They have also gotten red squirrels out of my attic. They figured out where they were coming in and blocked the hole.

Category pest control, animal removal

04/09/2012

Xian Wen J.

They are reliable and professional. They always make sure to cover their shoes in order to protect the carpeting.

Description of Work
I have a quarterly contract with Apex Pest Control.

03/26/2012

DENNIS & ARLENE G.

They come every three months. I like their technicians. We have always had very professional and personable techs. They always clean up. We are pleased with them. We were referred to them. They were a smaller company, which we preferred dealing with. In the beginning, they removed carpenter ants. We have been with them ever since.

Description of Work
They do pest control for us.

01/26/2012

Evelyn F.

They did it the whole season and if you have any re-occurrences they come out and don’t charge anything for that. I had an issue one year with the hornets and they had started to make nest in the wall. I have a brick wall and they like to get in there. I have always had a very conscientious guy come out and go over the house with you to see where you had problems in the past. They seem to be interested in doing a quality job for you.

Description of Work
I used Apex Pest Control Service Inc for pest control and exterminating. I get every spring house sprayed the outside for hornets so they don’t nest. The last time I used their services was in May of 2011.

12/22/2011

Joe D.

My husband chose them because they had good reviews on Angie’s list. They were located close by as well. I had to call them to come back and check the traps. They were supposed to do that on their own. That is the only compliant I have with them. I thought they were a little pricy. However, we do not have mice problem anymore.

Description of Work
We used Apex Pest Control Service Inc during summer. They came and inspected our basement to see if there was the place where the mice were coming I from and then they set the trap.

10/31/2011

CHARLOTTE G.

We have had a mostly good experience with them. They used to send different people each time. We have been very pleased with them since the starting the same technician.

Description of Work
We have used Apex Pest Control for many years. They come every 4 months on a service contract. They will also come if I call them with a problem between when they are scheduled to regular see us. They don't charge for visits like that.

08/31/2011

Arielle C.

I love them. They send the same guy over each time and we have them over quarterly. He is very knowledgeable and very responsive. We called them numerous times this year as we had bug issues and with them once you pay the quarterly fee there is no additional fee. They come out quickly. I pay them $110 quarterly. I would recommend them to others. I haven't looked at anyone else's price.

Description of Work
I used the service of Apex Pest Control Service Inc for bugs in the beginning of August.

08/21/2011

Carol S.

What else do you say if you have been using the same company for 30 years....

Description of Work
They have been servicing my home quarterly for 30 years! They are the best.