Room Buy Room Of Long Island LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

2017-2012 SUPER SERVICE AWARD ROOM BUY ROOM HAS BEEN NUMBER ONE ON ANGIES LIST FOR OVER 7 YEARS! My name is ANNIE I am a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL HOME MARKETING EXPERT AND ORGANIZER. Room Buy Room is a family owned business we take pride in our work and our reviews are proof of our commitment to OUR CUSTOMERS.We are serious about helping you get ORGANIZED. Room Buy Room Specializes in Home and Office, Decluttering, Organizing,and Home Staging. Room Buy Room Services all of Long Island, New York. Member of NAPO (National Association Of Professional Organizers) I am also a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and Certified Home Marketing Specialist.Call me today I can help expedite the sale of your home.I can help you with Listing,Buying,or Relocating. Like me on Facebook!!!!!!. www.roombuyroom.com...

My Computer Works

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

05/20/2019

She was great! She arrived on time, and was very professional. She works in 4 hour shifts, and I have scheduled to have her come back for another room. She offered good advice on how to tackle a job like mine, and left me with a list of resources for the future. All in all, it was a successful day. I would definitely recommend her for any organizing job you have in your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annie helped me with organizing my family room, which was a big job.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

04/07/2018

In a word, perfection! Annie and her husband Dave arrived 10 minutes early and were ready to go! The closet was a disaster, filled from top to bottom. It is now organized and labeled. I can now see everything and have easy access to everything i need! The dresser was sorted and I now have 5 empty much needed drawers for my clothing. The garbage was taken out as well as many bags for donation. I ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A closet and a dresser

CATEGORY moving companies,home & garage organization

Thank You..

04/02/2018

Annie and her staff do excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned out the basement on February 10th and cleaned out the garage on March 3rd.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you!!

09/30/2017

Simply amazing! Annie is a true professional. I purchased 4 hours of organizing, and my goal was to address one room, however we actually tackled two! From the beginning, Annie was responsive and we easily arranged an appointment. We discussed what I hoped to accomplish, she prepared me for what we would need, and she shared her typical approach to such a project. She far exceeded all my expectati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
organization in my home

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Wow I am so thankful for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you and I agree your office looks lovely. I would love to help you organize any other space you feel needs some attention.. Hope to talk soon Happy Organizing Annie

08/24/2017

Better than expected--wish I'd consulted with Annie months ago. She's a terrific resource.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck utter and help organize me for a move

CATEGORY house cleaning,moving companies,home & garage organization

Thank you so much for the review. I wish you the best in your new home congratulations.. Happy Organizing Annie

SUPER SERVICE AWARD 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 Professional Organizing Services, Certified Home Marketing Specialist and Home Staging Services, Cleaning Services, Moving Services and Licensed Real Estate Sales Person.

PLEASE LIKE ME ON FACE BOOK GO TO ROOM BUY ROOM OF LONG ISLAND. THANK YOU.

Check, Visa, MasterCard