Room Buy Room Of Long Island LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

607 Oakneck Rd

West Islip, NY 11795

2017-2012 SUPER SERVICE AWARD ROOM BUY ROOM HAS BEEN NUMBER ONE ON ANGIES LIST FOR OVER 7 YEARS! My name is ANNIE I am a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL HOME MARKETING EXPERT AND ORGANIZER. Room Buy Room is a family owned business we take pride in our work and our reviews are proof of our commitment to OUR CUSTOMERS.We are serious about helping you get ORGANIZED. Room Buy Room Specializes in Home and Office, Decluttering, Organizing,and Home Staging. Room Buy Room Services all of Long Island, New York. Member of NAPO (National Association Of Professional Organizers) I am also a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and Certified Home Marketing Specialist.Call me today I can help expedite the sale of your home.I can help you with Listing,Buying,or Relocating. Like me on Facebook!!!!!!. www.roombuyroom.com...

05/20/2019

Rebecca F.

She was great! She arrived on time, and was very professional. She works in 4 hour shifts, and I have scheduled to have her come back for another room. She offered good advice on how to tackle a job like mine, and left me with a list of resources for the future. All in all, it was a successful day. I would definitely recommend her for any organizing job you have in your home.

Description of Work
Annie helped me with organizing my family room, which was a big job.

04/07/2018

Audrey P.

In a word, perfection! Annie and her husband Dave arrived 10 minutes early and were ready to go! The closet was a disaster, filled from top to bottom. It is now organized and labeled. I can now see everything and have easy access to everything i need! The dresser was sorted and I now have 5 empty much needed drawers for my clothing. The garbage was taken out as well as many bags for donation. I can't say enough good things, and obviously highly recommend Annie. I can't wait for our next appointment to tackle another room! Worth every penny!

Description of Work
A closet and a dresser

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

Thank You..

04/02/2018

Regina M.

Annie and her staff do excellent work!

Description of Work
She cleaned out the basement on February 10th and cleaned out the garage on March 3rd.

Category house cleaning

Thank you!!

09/30/2017

D R.

Simply amazing! Annie is a true professional. I purchased 4 hours of organizing, and my goal was to address one room, however we actually tackled two! From the beginning, Annie was responsive and we easily arranged an appointment. We discussed what I hoped to accomplish, she prepared me for what we would need, and she shared her typical approach to such a project. She far exceeded all my expectations! She arrived right on time, and we set to work. Annie is most efficient, with lots of energy, and we moved through the room in a systematic manner. We cleared out bags of items for donation (a great feeling), cleared bags of items I no longer needed for the trash, vacuumed and dusted after the things had been moved out (an unexpected plus), and then re-organized what was left. In the end we "reclaimed" a most beautiful room, which I am now very happy to use again. Surprisingly, we still had nearly two hours left, so we moved on to yet another room. The process repeated, and we completed this second project again with a bit of time to spare! I appreciate Annie's vision and direction, and she did not just help me get the job done, she helped me complete it with amazing focus and truly minimal stress. And that is key, to what also makes her so special. Life is busy, so tackling organization projects (small or big) is often the last thing one feels like doing in one's limited free time. However, after such a positive experience with Annie, I am now motivated and look forward to working with her again, with plans to move our way around the house to areas that are fine but can likely use some "sprucing up." Organizing with Annie's help made what I anticipated would be a "painful" and even boring project into an attainable and exciting goal. I think you will find that it's freeing to get rid of some things, and wonderful to now find similar items stored in one place in a way that makes sense. Ultimately the organization results in a "calming space." Plus, the organized rooms are beautiful-- which of course makes one feel great! Thank you Annie-- you are wonderful!

Description of Work
organization in my home

Category home & garage organization

Wow I am so thankful for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you and I agree your office looks lovely. I would love to help you organize any other space you feel needs some attention.. Hope to talk soon Happy Organizing Annie

08/24/2017

Pam F.

Better than expected--wish I'd consulted with Annie months ago. She's a terrific resource.

Description of Work
Deck utter and help organize me for a move

Category house cleaning,moving companies,home & garage organization

Thank you so much for the review. I wish you the best in your new home congratulations.. Happy Organizing Annie

08/21/2017

eileen C.

Annie is so kind and professional. Such an expert at what she does. She was prompt and responsive and flexible in working with our schedules. She is a true life saver for all organizing needs.

Description of Work
Annie helped us organize our new apartment after moving. Trying to combine all our belongings was a nightmare and both having very busy jobs left us with little time to get everything done. Annie is also helping us maintain the space we worked so hard to organize.

Category home & garage organization

Thank You so much for taking time out of your very busy busy schedule to review me. I hope the maintence we planned helps you to keep on track.. Happy Organizing Annie

07/26/2017

Elyse K.

Great!! We got a lot done and she kept me on task.

Description of Work
Annie came to help me pack for a move.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for the review. I wish you the best of luck with your move.. Happy Organizing Annie

07/26/2017

Ashley R.

Annie was amazing ! She took the time to explain her process and as we begin to get rid of Things I became much calmer and accepting of the process. She was very professional also made me feel comfortable as if she was a friend helping me out Annie did an incredible job I would absolutely hire again !! I look forward to seeing her in the future with anything I need for organizing and decluttering purposes

Description of Work
I had needed organizing for my kitchen cabinets ,pantry , as well as decluttering and helping with mild decorating before my child was born.

Category garbage collection,house cleaning,home & garage organization

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and if you need my services in the future please call. Good luck with your new arrival motherhood is the best.. Happy Organizing Annie..

07/25/2017

Richard B.

It went very well. As a result of the staging evaluations, the houses sold quickly an for more money.

Description of Work
I needed a staging evaluation for my listing clients.

Category home & garage organization,home staging

Thank You For the review. I really enjoy meeting with the homeowners and helping them get their homes ready for a quick sale..Happy Organizing Annie

05/25/2017

Elizabeth T.

What we were able to accomplish in four hours is more than i have been able to accomplish alone in years . My room looks amazing and I was completely blown away. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders . Best money I have ever spent .

Description of Work
My bedroom was in complete utter chaos, and had been for years.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for the great review!! Just remember you have limited space so be mindful of what you buy.. It's always good to shop in your own space first.. Be well and Happy Organizing..

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    VanGo Junk Removal

VanGo is Long Islands premium junk removal service. We take great pride in providing our customers with nothing but the best service. We're here to get our hands dirty while keeping yours clean. Call us today at 516-442-8811 for your FREE estimate!

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving is a full-service moving and junk removal company offering reliable, professional, and stress-free services across all of Long Island, including Brooklyn and Queens. Our moving services include packing/unpacking, moving supplies, on-site junk removal & donation delivery for unneeded items. All of our team members are professionally trained, background checked and insured for the protection of you, your home & your belongings. Up to 70% of the items we remove are recycled or donated to charity organizations located on Long Island, giving you the peace of mind of knowing items you no longer need will be given the second life they deserve. Get your FREE No-Obligation Quote Today!

40BO0955607
    New York
    DEPT OF STATE
    12/21/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

SUPER SERVICE AWARD 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 Professional Organizing Services, Certified Home Marketing Specialist and Home Staging Services, Cleaning Services, Moving Services and Licensed Real Estate Sales Person.

PLEASE LIKE ME ON FACE BOOK GO TO ROOM BUY ROOM OF LONG ISLAND. THANK YOU.