A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Springville, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Springville
- Outdoor ContractingOH MY WORD! You talk about a yard transformation- ours was it! Our yard went from a barren wasteland to a beautiful, green, flowery oasis that we love to spend time in. Before there wasn't any grass, builder grade landscaping (which was pretty much nothing in the backyard), and a rusty, old fire pit that we used often but wasn't very nice on the eyes. After saving our pennies for several months, we contacted Bill Botkin from Outdoor Life. Not having any experience in landscaping at all, we didn't really know where to start. We had a few other companies come out and give estimates but we felt they were kind of wishy-washy and didn't give us a very detailed estimate. We knew that if we wanted the job done right the first time, we'd have to keep looking. Also knowing all we wanted to have done, we wanted a one stop shop. Enter Angie's List-I did a search and Outdoor Life popped up- it was exactly what we were looking for so I scheduled an appointment with Bill. He came out and spent a lot of time with my husband and I as we talked landscaping and told him what our dream backyard consisted of. He got back to us within a few days with an extremely detailed estimate which instantly put my husband and I at ease. He gave us several options for some items (for example- for the fire pit, he gave us prices for 3 different options: pea gravel, jumbo stone stamped concrete, or flagstone with mondo grass) which allowed us to play around with different options based on our budget. Whenever we had any questions, Bill would always got back to us within a day. We loved the fact that Bill didn't just sit behind a desk and send his guys out into the field, but Bill was here moving mulch and laying concrete right there with his guys. He also doesn't sub contract which we loved- it allowed the project to move along smoothly (except for the pesky weather!) When it came to the landscaping, I gave Bill free reign over what went in the yard. I told him the few things I really wanted then let him fill in the rest. I'm a self-proclaimed "black thumb" so I didn't want anything high maintenance but I wanted our yard to look pretty. He sure did deliver there! The flowers and shrubs look great and I know it's going to look even better as they grow and mature. While we found the cost to be a bit more then other estimates we got, we realized that what we were paying for was quality and that was something we were willing to pay more for. We also were confident the job would be done right the first time- we wouldn't have to worry about calling someone to come fix something in a few years. That peace of mind was worth the little bit of extra money we spent. Bill went above and beyond in many areas of our project- he's a genuinely nice guy, a great businessman, and very professional- which we've discovered is hard to find in this area of business! We would (and have) highly recommend Outdoor Life to anyone looking for a fantastic, professional local business to support
- Precision Lawn IrrigationPrecision Lawn Irrigation did a great job on fixing my lawn system. They were caring and concerned about the problems that I was having. I would hire them again in a heart beat.
- American Waterworks IrrigationAl and his crews have serviced my system numerous times during the past 7 years. Any complaints are minor and usually corrected promptly. Pricing is competitive. It seems unfair to American Irrigation that with 7 positive reviews that their overall grade is noted as an F.
- HURON SPRINKLERS INCThey are good. I would tell people to definitely use them. I've had them 10 years. They come when I call and they have a fair price. I stress the fair price because the cheapest is not always the best. I try small companies who's owners supervise. This means a lot because the owner has a stake in it. He doesn't have to ask anybody. He can do it, yes or no
- HURON SPRINKLERS INCService from Huron was excellent. Communication with the owner (Tony) and office staff was quick and professional. They installed the sprinkler system on the scheduled date and had the job completed on time. The crew was very professional and educated me on the system and how to use everything. I would certainly use them again and give them my highest recommendation
- OASIS SPRINKLER SYSTEMSI have nothing but good things to say about the owner. They are very reasonable priced, professional, and friendly. They are a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to others. We referred to three neighbors and my mother-in-law.
- BUDS LAWN SPRINKLERS INCI think that they provide an excellent preventative service. The technician is polite and answers any questions that I have. They leave me with detailed information on the receipt.
- TURFTENDERSTurftenders does a great job. They are very prompt. They offer recommendations and new ideas. We are very satisfied with their work.
- THE RAINMANWe have been using them for about 3 years. They turn on system in the spring and off fall. They have been very timely and responsive when we have had an issue.
- American Waterworks IrrigationOur sprinkler system was already in when we moved here and I think they were the ones who were maintaining it at that time. I have never had any problems with them and they are very reliable. Their pricing was perfectly acceptable as far as I can remember. It doesn’t seem exorbitant at all. They will be here again this month
Irrigation Systems Installers in Springville
- Business Description:Tripi's Landscaping & Snowplowing is a full service professional landscape and snowplowing company with a driven desire for customer satisfaction and attention to detail. We are "Your Local Landscape Experts"Recent Review:I called in March and was able to meet with Josh to come up with a plan. I had the estimate within a week and the work was all done within 2days in May. Tripi’s staff is polite, responsive and the work is beautiful. I am extremely happy with their service. I really appreciated how easy it was to communicate with Josh while I was at work and would trust future work to Tripi’s without a second thoughtBrigid G.
- Business Description:We are a personable business specializing in Gravel and Limestone driveways. We also do lawn irrigation and landscaping! Residential hauling of products such as many types of gravel, sand, mulch, topsoil, and much more! Our main goal is to create a professional relationship with our customers. Our goal at the end of the day is to make sure our customer is happy!Recent Review:I love the way our driveway turned out. In a matter of hours, Kozak Property Maintenance transformed my rotted, pothole filled place to park into a super smooth and appealing driveway! The skill and experience displayed with the equipment was top notch. He even took some leftover gravel over to my neighbor! They were super friendly and professional ... a huge emphasis was put on meeting and exceeding our wants and needs!Aaron G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Frank's basement systems is a basement waterproofing, crawl space and foundation repair contractor, serving the greater buffalo area and most of western NY. Additional contact name - Ed Ryan. Additional DBAs - Frank's Basement Systems, Frank's Landscaping, Frank's Plumbing & Waterproofing, Mr. Plumber Heating & Cooling. Additional phone number - (716) 833-9011. Additional Email - email@example.com. Award winingRecent Review:Due to a rapid thawing, our home's sump pump started to fail and couldn't pump water faster than it was coming in from the drain tile. I came home from work to find a huge puddle of water in the area where the pump was situated, about 1/2" deep. The pump itself was working, but barely. After spending an hour bucketing water out of the pump well, I gave Frank's Basement Systems a call at around 7:45pm. One of their guys, Shane, was at my house within 20 minutes. He did a perimeter check outside the house and confirmed water was being pumped out, but the flow was minimal. He disconnected the pump from the piping, pulled it out, and I got a view of how corroded the old pump was, and it was chock full of debris and rocks. He cleaned the rocks from the pump and reinstalled to see if that would help the situation - it didn't. By this point, I was fully prepared to invest in a new pump, and he kindly provided me with the inventory he had available. Upon deciding which pump to go with, he went to his truck, drew up the paperwork that I signed, and he was able to install the new pump within half an hour. In addition to the pump, he redid the piping exiting the house and added a quiet check valve. Finally, he provided me with an estimate for a backup pump, at my request. Besides the great and thorough work, Shane was friendly, kind and honest. He did his due diligence in first attempting to repair the old sump before advising installation of a new model. He wore plastic booties over his shoes, wore a face mask the entire time and maintained proper social distancing. I've worked with Frank's at my previous house and am glad to have worked with them on the sump for my current house. I hope I won't need any work in the near future, but if I do, I'll continue to go with Frank'sCaMareo W.
- Business Description:Here at lawns enforcement we take pride in our work. We make sure we put in the extra effort to make sure our customers are happy and willing to call us back for future jobs.Recent Review:I set up an appointment for an estimate. The person never showed up for the appointment or called me.elizabeth w.
- Business Description:Installing and maintaining lawn irragation systems.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed and insured. We offer senior discounts and installment programs for seasonal contracts.
- Business Description:CountryMax is a family owned and operated retailer based out of the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. We opened our first store in April of 1984 in Farmington, New York. Now in our 25th year, CountryMax operates 15 retail locations throughout upstate New York. CountryMax’s mission is to deliver rural lifestyle customers high quality and competitively priced products, as well as superior customer service and support. Because of our strong distributor relationships, CountryMax is abl..
- Business Description:JKV Masonry & Concrete is a growing company currently with 7 employees. Payment options include cash and check, and we are working on providing our customers with credit and financing options.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- East Concord
- West Valley
- North Collins
- West Falls
- South Wales
- Orchard Park
- Lake View
- East Aurora
lawn irrigation services in Springville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frank's Basement Systems90 Pearce Ave
Tonawanda, New York
- Frank's Basement Systems
- HURON SPRINKLERS INC299 PAYNE AVE
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- HURON SPRINKLERS INC
- Irrigation Doctors358 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Buffalo, New York
- Irrigation Doctors
- Kozak Property Maintenance11826 Bixby Hill Rd
Arcade, New York
- Kozak Property Maintenance
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Regan Landscape, Inc.1517 Kenmore Avenue Suite 2
Buffalo, New York
- Regan Landscape, Inc.
- THE RAINMAN80 Chancellor Lane
West Seneca, New York
- The Rainman80 CHANCELLOR
West Seneca, New York
- Tripis Landscaping & SnowplowingPo box 2088
Buffalo, New York
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5515100 Mid County Dr
Orchard Park, New York
- TURF-TEC OF WESTERN NEW YORK5096 LOCKPORT RD
LOCKPORT, New York
- Turfscape Property Pros25 Buffalo St.
Akron, New York
- THE RAINMAN
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING3236 GENESEE ST
Buffalo, New York
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING