Franz Property Maintenance LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a full service lawn and landscaping company, including snowplowing. From weekly lawn cutting to hardscapes we can keep your yard maintained and beautiful through all four seasons....

Boss Landscaping

Based out of Lancaster NY, we proudly serve the entirety of Erie County and surrounding areas in all services landscaping and hardscaping. Everyone at Boss Landscaping is passionate about landscapes and always make sure that the customer is left satisfied!

Richard S. Young Window Cleaning Service Inc.

We have been in business since 1980, we are members of the BBB, and are service award winners on Angie’s list. We have 8 full time employees and strive to create a good working environment within our company. We do not use sub-contractors. Payments can be made through check or cash at time of service or we can leave a bill that can be paid within 30 days by mailing in a check. if more time is needed for payment that can be arranged gladly. Additional email is rsywindows@yahoo.com. Award winning.

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

12/01/2018

Jamie S.

Owner replied in less than 24 hours to notify me they don't service my area. I appreciated the professionalism and quick response.

Description of Work
Seasonal Snow Plowing

08/28/2018

Vincent P.

They replied they could not help me.

Description of Work
Needed snowplowing.

Category snow removal

I apologize that we do not currently service your area for plowing; I would rather be honest and tell you we cannot help than take your money with an over promise only to under deliver. I do not believe that warrants an F rating and I am sorry you feel that it does.

08/22/2018

Jean L.

The Franz crew was terrific. Timely, efficient, and professional, they did an excellent job. I am thrilled and grateful.

Description of Work
Shrub trimming, edging, topsoil distributing and mulching.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

07/05/2017

Laura W.

Very nice job on front of house landscaping. Large tree had been removed leaving a 20 foot diameter bare spot. Area was seeded and plants put in smaller area. Old shrugs and bushes removed, new ones put it. Areas adjacent to houses cleaned up and mulched. Work was done in one day.

Description of Work
New landscaping in front yard. Weekly lawn cutting.

Thank you!

11/14/2016

Rita V.

We'll know more by mid-December, if you want to check back.

Description of Work
Needed to hire seasonal snowplow service. We did sign a contract with them, but have not had any need for snowplowing - yet!

06/29/2016

Amber M.

Our lawn tractor needed repair and Franz Property Maintenance was great to service our yard, mowing & trimming until we were able to repair our tractor. They were great to provide us with an open-ended contract for as long as we needed. Prompt, professional service and great communication from the owner in getting the service set up.

Description of Work
Cut grass and edging/trimming.

Category lawn service

09/28/2015

Robert D.

Dealer never contacted me...

Description of Work
Nothing...

Category snow removal

Hi [member's name removed], When I spoke with you on the phone on Thursday I let you know that we do not plow in your area but I would pass your information along to another company I work with who may. I am still compiling that list for my current customers as well as new potential clients as yourself as courtesy. They will be receiving it today or tomorrow and then they need time to review it. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding but I was under the impression you knew this process would take longer than 2 business days. I will leave you on the list I am forwarding as we discussed the other day. Thank you!

09/03/2015

Linda M.

I spend Jan-end of May in Arizona and contracted with Lance Property Management to do a spring clean-up before I arrived back the end of May. This included trimming all my shrubs, weeding, mulching, etc. What a relief to arrive home and find my property looking awesome! I later had them come and mow one time when I wasn't able to do it myself. Due to all the rain we had, I contracted with them in August to once again trim my shrubs and weed. I can't emphasize enough how pleased I am that I found this company and hope I never have to again go in search of a good landscaper! They are professional, courteous, prompt, thorough and dependable and the price is fair and worth every penny! I get prompt & friendly responses to my emails and excellent follow-thru on everything. I am the sole caretaker of my property, and they provide other services besides landscaping . They will certainly be the first resource I go to in other areas of property management. A real find!!.

Description of Work
Trimmed shrubs, weeded, mulched - general clean-up of landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,snow removal

08/18/2015

Andrew R.

This was my first time contracting a lawn service for my house,and I was a bit apprehensive until I saw the great job they did! Lawn service went Great! Karen is polite, responsive, and professional. The scheduling and flexibility allowed for a worry free service while on vacation that looked great!. It was one less thing I had to worry about with trying to cram in the cutting before vacation in our constantly changing Buffalo weather. The guys who came on site were nice, professional, and did a great job. I used them twice this summer (2015) and will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Hired to service the lawn at my home.

07/27/2015

Kathleen S.

They do a great job. They are very friendly and accommodating.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance and snow plowing

Franz Property Maintenance LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

PO Box 526

Lancaster, NY 14086

Some services we provide are spring and fall clean ups; bed maintenance; delivery and application of fresh mulch, topsoil, stone and decorative rocks; full tear outs and re-landscapes; add new beds; remove beds; trim bushes; add or replace walkways and patios with pavers, retaining walls and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal