AJ Pro Construction Inc.

Founded 2012 •

19 Headden Dr

Spring Valley, NY 10977

Roofing/Siding and Deck Building

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Here at AJ Pro Construction Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 12 years of Roofing Installation experience we are experts in the trade. We are family owned and operated and guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Contact us for a free estimate today! We look forward to earning your business....

roofing (7)deck cleaning (3)decks & porches (3)

04/07/2021

good job done

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

01/03/2021

Once we set a date the Job was started and finished the same day ahead of estimate. Jared even returned and took care of two Additional issues without question. Absolutely would hire again and have recommended to others.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

12/29/2020

T their work was very professional and Excellently done I was done sooner sooner than expected and came out much better than I expected they work from Dawn to dusk and they were neat and clean about their start and finish and left no remnants of their products or nothing to clean up I would definitely hire them again I would recommend them highly to anyone

Description of Work
roof and deck

Category decks,remodeling,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/29/2020

The workers were on time, courteous, professional, and did a thorough and good job

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

11/28/2020

Jared was prompt, professional, and fairly priced. Listened to and addressed all my concerns, and left the area spotless.

Description of Work
New roof put on

Category roofing,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/10/2020

From the minute the crew arrived they were ready to work! Jared the owner was on site to answer questions and make additional suggestions.Fair price and great workmanship. Extremely satisfied with all aspects of this transaction. I will definitely refer anyone in need of a roof to call AJ pro

Description of Work
roof and gutters

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

07/11/2020

Jared was easy to negotiate with, had a fair price, was on time as promised and did an excellent job. I would rehire him for any project.

Description of Work
Painted a large deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/10/2020

When I got home my sister complained about the edges. You could see the gutter, there's too much space between the gutter and the roof. I called him, he came back, gave me explanation about the work, and fixed the problem. Besides from that, the service was good, they cleaned up everything, and the price was fair.

Description of Work
They did roofing.

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

07/09/2020

It was excellent. They were very professional, on time, and the job was within the budget.

Description of Work
They repaired my deck.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

07/08/2020

It was perfect. They were extremely efficient, very neat, and every day they cleaned up before they left. The owner Jared kept us 100 % informed of what he's doing and what's happening, he's one of the easiest, and straightforward people that I ever dealt with.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on the house and built a new deck for me.

Category decks,roofing