Tri-State Complete Landscaping

With Angi since December 2016

76 Harbor Lane

Shrub Oak, NY 10588

Tri-State Complete Landscaping offers a variety of lawn care services, and we will work with you, no matter the job. Call us today!...

tree service (3)lawn & landscaping (3)

06/07/2021

I was referred to tri-state by my neighbor for a clean up of a property I purchase 5 months ago. I spoke to Bruce of what I need to be done and he assured me it will be taken care of. His 3 guys worked approximately 10 hours the day of the clean up, removing leaves, bulk items, stones, etc. His team removed it to a licensed dump site. It saved me the time and hassle of ordering a dumpster for all ...

Description of Work
Needed clean up of my property around my home.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

08/25/2020

Bruce and his team were incredible (efficient and friendly)! 1. They were able to schedule the work faster than anticipated. 2. They completed the work faster than estimated. 3. The price came in under the original estimate. 4. The property was beautiful after they left. I'm already planning to schedule them for additional projects.

Description of Work
Tree removal and post-storm landscaping clean-up

Category tree service

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/06/2018

Bruce and his crew are fantastic. I'd recommend him to anyone. Very responsive, price low to average, and an incredible professional. I've had him work for me on four different occasions and he has always thanked me for the business. Cleanup every day is terrific. They did more work than promised because they "had extra time." Answers his phone most times, always returns calls. I can't say enough ...

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

07/25/2017

Excellent job, very easy to communicate, definitely recommend

Description of Work
We had lots of overgrown weeds and lots of dead trees around the house we just purchased. Bruce came recommended by another landscaper who thought its more work then a landscaper kind of job. Bruce and his team did an excellent job. They cut and chipped almost everything and cut into small pieces the trees we want to save for fire. They worked really hard and now our yard looks impeccable. I definitely recommend Bruce!

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Complete landscaping needs, expert tree service, fall clean up services, firewood, snowplowing, storm damage repair, new lawns installed and repaired, weekly lawn mowing, gardens installed and mulched, stump grinding, asphalt repair, bobcat service, land clearing, and pruning.