If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Queensbury, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Queensbury
- DF ConstructionI was not a member of Angie's list until after I received 4 estimates. The list only confirmed my choice. From the beginning DF showed a keen interest in understanding what I wanted and gave valuable recommendations, and provided a detailed estimate. All of the other providers gave a quick estimate that was higher than DF but only included the siding! Some estimates were totally out of the ballpark. be careful! We reviewed the plan and we agreed that the project would start in 4 weeks. A week later Don called and said due to a delay in another project they could start sooner. The estimated duration was 8 days and with one rain day in between it was on the money. Don's crew were punctual and professional and friendly. Every day ended with a good clean up. At one point I noticed the wrong porch railing were delivered. They were replaced the next day without an issue. In my opinion they showed a high level of experience and craftsmanship that is extremely hard to find today. All materials were first rate and installed properly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone....and already have
- Capital District ElectricGot a call 20 minutes before appt time Eric said he was running 10 minutes late. Was thoughtful to call. He showed up at 910am looked over work to be done gave price quote and immediately got to work fixing our long list of problems. I was unable to explain all our problems over the phone so he did have to leave to drive a half hour to nearest home depot to get correct supplies. He finished all other work he could then left for supplies. He was back in about an hour and about 45 minutes after his return all work was completed then tested. He was great to work with. He answers his phone he does all the work no middle man. Would hire again and recommend his work
- GROUNDED ELECTRIC SERVICES LLCIt went very well. Grounded Electric figured out that we needed a stout pole that not only supported but even protected the light. Plus they installed a solar powered unit that lives on, minds its own business, and highlights the turn just fine.
- GROUNDED ELECTRIC SERVICES LLCJerry sent an estimate the same day as his visit via email. Power from house had to go under a sidewalk slab then trenched to our new shed. I expected the slab to be demolished, but Jerry neatly cut thru the slab then replaced it when done. Work on shed included: 1. interior & exterior weatherproof outlets, 2. installing our combo fan/light (with a light switch & a speed control switch for fan), and 3. two exterior motion lights with a switch. Also, old 12 circuit panel replaced with new 22 circuit panel, trench and backfill from shed to bird bath area to install GFCI, four outlets for the gutter heat cables with a lighted switch so we can tell if cables are on or off. (due to split level home with 2 roofs we needed 4 outlets). Jerry did all of this work in 2 days in spite of running into a concrete- encased metal post below ground in the path of the trench which he quickly chipped through. During the work we discovered our neighbor had previously hired Jerry and she had high praise for his work. We found it to be the same for us. His work is excellent. We will be hiring Jerry again in the near future for work inside our house. On a side note, his wife handled our calls and it was a pleasure to have someone so nice to take our calls and questions. A truly wonderful company
- GROUNDED ELECTRIC SERVICES LLCThe two men did a great job! They worked quickly and carefully and all was done perfectly
- GROUNDED ELECTRIC SERVICES LLCOur experience with Grounded Electric was great. We actually saw their truck at a neighbor's house, and checked out their reviews on Angie's List. Jerry responded to our initial inquiry the next day, and came out to provide an estimate for the services. Our house was built in 1937 and had plenty old 2-prong outlets, many of which were old and worn out, allowing plugs to rock in the socket. Not safe! We also needed GFIs in the kitchen by the sink. We also wanted some outlets outside for power tools and holiday lights. Jerry provided a clear estimate in writing that same week, and was by far the most fair and reasonable estimate we received. Jerry and his assistant came out today to do the work. They arrived on-time, and quickly got to work. After a brief walk through and review of the work, they started right in. Jerry worked on installing the outside outlets, while his assistant worked on the inside. They both worked quickly and rather quietly, and were generally very neat in their work. The tested all of their work, and explained a few things about the grounds, the circuits, etc. when I asked questions. The outlets and switches inside look very nice. Our ceiling fan in the living room had been set on a weird dimmer, which made the fan buzz really badly. Now with a new regular on-off switch, it's MUCH quieter! But I'm most impressed with the outside outlets. I expected a silver metal box with a conduit line, but instead Jerry used these new water-tight boxes in white to match our siding. They pop open and remain water-tight even when something is plugged in. I'm thrilled by those! Overall, I'm pleased with the professionalism and the final results from Grounded Electric. We actually had difficulty getting someone out to do this work since it was a relatively small job. A few electricians never returned out calls, or blew off appointments. But I'm glad to find a professional and reasonable electrician. One larger company came out and gave us an estimate that was more than $1000 more for the same work! Eventually we want to replace some lighting fixtures and maybe have some other work done. Grounded Electric will be our first (and only) call
- The Lawn Care Co.Very well. Dave is very professional. He really tried to makes us happy and he did. Specially after we had a bad experience with a previous landscaper. He went above and behind to please us. And his prices are good. Very happy customer
- AAZ REMODELINGI was completely happy with the quality of the work, I would recommend and hire again. My jobs were not large, but they were still handled with professionalism. Everything was cleaned up and done very quickly. I called on Monday, he came that night and gave me an estimate and all the work (including getting the materials) was completed by Wednesday mid day. They came Tuesday and finished much, but had to wait for my amazon delivery of my lights and for some part of the door frame to dry... that was completed Wednesday. No complaints, they even liked my dogs and made sure nothing was in their paths while they were working
- Unlimited ElectricI purchased a big deal coupon for this company. I thought he did a good job, he came on time and seemed very knowledgeable and he did fix the problems that day and did stay and fixed everything that he fixed which was good. I think it was an afternoon schedule. That was good at least from my stand point. Not a whole lot of downsides. I thought he was a little bit pricey but other than that that's the way it is. He did do a lot of work and he did explain to me that there was an issue with the Angie's List Big Deal which basically listed it as, I forget. He said basically the way he does his job he prices the job and no matter how long it takes that's what he charges. So it kind of didn't fit but what he did was he just prices it out so he did it without the coupon and then took the coupon value off. It worked out fine. It wasn't a big deal to me. I think he was thinking it was a bigger deal than I did. He had to do a lot of restoration work in the front of the house with the rewiring and drilling the holes and fishing a line and so on and so forth
- Hunt Companies, Inc.David Figgs is extremely professional and thorough. He was detailed in his initial estimates, which proved to be very accurate. He promptly documented and prepared estimates for change orders that we requested during the project. The quality of the work that he did was exceptional. He used modern tools and materials, which kept the process efficient and cost-effective. He maintained a clean work environment and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of the project. He was friendly and personable with the entire family during the renovation project. In short, it was a great experience and I would recommend him to anyone
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Queensbury
- Business Description:The Lawn Care Co. was founded on the principle of great work for better prices. We offer property maintenance and landscaping services for all residential and commercial needs. We understand that you work very hard to obtain the "American Dream" and we take pride in helping you maintain itRecent Review:Excellent! Dave and his crew were professional in every way. They arrived when they said they would and completed all the work in a very timely manner. The yard and worksite was cleaned up each night prior to leaving for the day. The wall is beautiful and exactly what we requested. Definitely will have Dave and The Lawn Care Company do our future workDonna H.
- Business Description:Helping Trees Live with People since 1991. We help people keep their favorite old trees healthy.Recent Review:Jack is tree athlete who climbes without spikes and uses balance (rather than ladders) to perform his work. He began with a calm, composed assessment of branches' weight layout and then he precisely cut the huge tree limbs that rested on the shed. He and his two assistants worked in concert paying great attention to safety and detail for a few hours. The tree limbs and branches were cut and removed so no further damage was caused to the shed and surrounding gardens. Also, they pruned smaller trees and shrubs that sustained damage due to the initial fall. Jack recalculated the final cost to be less than the estimate since he completed the work in less time. Overall, it was an excellent experience. I have used this provider in the past and will continue to seek him out in the future due to his expertise and professionalism. <br /Sonia L.
- Business Description:Additional E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to serve the needs of people needing assistance with windows, siding and doors. The Company was started back in 1987 by Don Frame Jr (hence the name D.F.). Don has been working in the construction business for over 40 years and actually did all the work himself until just a few years ago. As the business has grown so has our staff, but we do not have any sales people. Having done the work himself is a real advantage because Don now doe..Recent Review:DF Construction did a great job. The crew was friendly and respectful and did a good job cleaning up after themselves each day. They were working in bitterly cold temperatures in February but they still did quality work and didn't cut any cornersDave L.
- Business Description:Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the area because of our commitment to each project and making sure our client’s vision becomes a reality. With 15 full-time employees, our trusted sub-contractors, architects, engineers and vendors, we work collectively with our clients to ensure seamless communication to achieve the goal desired. We are committed to fully understanding our client’s unique vision and budget. Our goal is to assist our c..Recent Review:Just wanted to express my gratitude to George Ludwig and all his hard working folks at Northern Enterprises! My aunt was away from her home in Granville NY because she was helping care for my parents who both had medical issues in Virginia. Well the furnace went out, and the pipes burst and this resulted in water damage. I was helping her out with the insurance claim because she was busy with my folks. I was so lucky to find Northern Enterprises online. Not only was George Ludwig very responsive, he really helped handle the insurance claim too. We could not come back to NY to deal with any of this in person and it was just as Covid-19 was starting to be a concern in the states. George kept in touch with me by em-mail and text. He sent us any documents that we needed to sign, he sent photos of the work as things were progressing. He even waited to receive the final payment for the work he did until after we got the final payment from the insurance company. Not only did he do the work we asked, he did it with excellence! He went over and above anything that we expected. The house has been restored beautifully. And we never felt like we were at a disadvantage. There were no hidden expenses or unexpected expenses either. George made sure everything went well. He is a man of integrity who you can really trust. This whole thing started in January 2020- and George had it all squared away by early March. THANK YOU GEORGEstacy w.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:Continuously owned and operated by Anne and Jerry Napolitano since 1973, A-J Lawn Sprinkler can meet any of your irrigation needs, from small residential systems to large commercial and golf course systems.Recent Review:Brian arrived at appointed time. Checked well pump to make sure it was on and had proper pressure. Cycled through the sprinkler zones and noted which heads needed to be repaired and if there were any leaks underground. Replaced damaged heads and cycled through sprinkler zones again to make sure they worked and were watering proper areas. Very nice guy , professional, very patient and as he worked he explained what he was doing.. Answered all my questions . Cost was $86 to come to house and based on time it took to do the job (2- 2 1/2 Hours) and replace 5 Sprinkler heads the bill came to around $354.00 I would definitely use this company againLaura W.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was very impressed with the service. I am a photography student so I work with a lot of heavy weight programs and very large files. I also do a ton of research along with my school work. After one year of using my brand new laptop for school, I had NO space left on my computer, it was crashing constantly, files were corrupting, and of course, everything was taking forever to load. I called HelloTech for help. They were very understanding of my need for a very complete and fast repair. They were very prompt, diagnosed the issues with my computer, then gave me options on how it could be repaired and modified to accommodate my needs, along with price quotes for each option. Very professional, we worked out a plan that fixed every issue that I had. I am more than happy with my "new" laptop and I would most definitely hire them againShelly F.
- Business Description:Craig's Mowing and landscaping is the premier Capital District landscaping company. Based out of Clifton Park, NY, our elite team of hardscape engineers serves clients from Albany through Saratoga, Latham and Troy. Our goal is to create exceptional landscapes which will last for years to come, while at the same time backing our service with ongoing support and guidance, at a competitive rateRecent Review:They missed chunks of lawn and didn't weed whack in corners of the house. The 2 young guys were very nice but wish I had checked the lawn before they left. Owner offered to have someone come back but my husband already went out an re-mowed, cleaned up. Received a bill for full amount of service..Suzanne C.
- Business Description:Welcome to AAZ-Remodeling, in business since 2009, with over 10 years combined experience. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edg..Recent Review:Zee is always the professional when it comes to his work and his standards, yet very pleasant and congenial to be around. We have been in the process of getting our home ready to sell for the last year, and his suggestions for re-sale were invaluable. He was truly a great assetlaura p.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:I haven't got my gift card yet. I haven't completely set up the system yet. My wife and I had to go out of town and I had it set up for the most vulnerable places. <br /> <br /> I thought the gift card was supposed to be here within 30 days. The house was flooded in Aug. I didn't realize I couldn't set it up, the first part of the house we did after the flood was the den. But we bought a lot of our stuff and kept it in the den because we could only get a small storage bin. 20000 people looking for storage space, there weren't any left. Most of the stuff I have was stored in the den and it has 8 windows, so the windows where the system was going was in the den. <br /> <br /> Now the motion detector and security system has been set up except for a few window magnets. The alarm is working fine and working correctly. <br /> <br /> Any problem I had I called customer support and they walked me thru the steps. It was a great price for a home security system. Then for $37 a month, you spend that much on beer for a weekend. I have nothing to complain about so far. It appears to be top notch. The software updated as soon as I turned it on. It was pretty easy and I think anybody would be able to set it up. I activated it and the tech support was great. They were very polite and cordial on the phone. <br /> <br /> Very professional. It's a fair price for a fair deal. As far as I am concerned it is a great product and the tech support was great. There isn't any place else you can get this good of a security system for this price. <br /> <br /David L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find landscape lighting companies in
landscape lighting companies in Queensbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A J Lawn Sprinkler Co Inc1173 New Loudon Rd
Cohoes, New York 12047
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC1833 JAMES ST
Syracuse, New York 13206
- AAZ REMODELING4 Elmhurst Avenue
Colonie, New York 12205
- ABConstructionIICorp36 Anthony Ln.
Albany, New York 12205
- Adirondack Contractors & Associates126 Maple St
Corinth, New York 12822
- ADIRONDACK CUSTOMS LLC25 Ferris Rd
Chestertown, New York 12817
- Adirondack Decks908 23rd St # 1
Watervliet, New York 12189
- Albany Home RepairsPO Box 301
Glenmont, New York 12077
- A J Lawn Sprinkler Co Inc
- Badger Brothers Construction545 6th ave
Troy, New York 12182
- Bernash landscaping &construction28 3rd St
Corinth, New York 12822
- BlackDiamondDesign Landscaping17 sylvan lane
Troy, New York 12180
- BLUE SPRUCE LANDSCAPINGPO Box1319
Clifton Park, New York 12065
- BOLLMAN LANDSCAPE MGMT851 Saratoga Rd
Gansevoort, New York 12831
- Bonacio Construction - Remodel Division18 Division st Suite 401
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
- Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc.238 Mohawk Ave
Scotia, New York 12302
- Badger Brothers Construction
- C D Landscaping & Maintenance523 Saratoga Rd
Schenectady, New York 12302
- CAM Electrical Services1160 Laural Ln
Ballston Spa, New York 12020
- cc general contracting3 vetter ave
Chestertown, New York 12817
- Cnc lawns & property services Inc.210 Rte 4 N
Schuylerville, New York 12871
- Couture Contracting & Modular Homes383 Stuffle Street
Cropseyville, New York 12052
- Craigs Mowing & Landscaping LLCPO Box 1506
Clifton Park, New York 12065
- Creative Interiors227 County Route 7
Nassau, New York 12123
- C D Landscaping & Maintenance
- Grandview Properties23 N Grandview Terrace A
Voorheesville, New York 12186
- Grandview Properties
- Magai Arboriculture221 10th St
Troy, New York 12180
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L45-47 S Hudson Ave
Stillwater, New York 12170
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
- Medic Electric600 CONSAULUS AVE
Schenectady, New York 12306
- Mega Development Group LLCPo Box 91
Troy, New York 12181
- Moose River Lawn & Landscaping16 Horstman Dr
Schenectady, New York 12302
- Morehouse Enterprises203 oregon ave
Schenectady, New York 12304
- Magai Arboriculture
- ORSINI LANDSCAPING LLC2245 1ST AVE
Schenectady, New York 12303
- ORSINI LANDSCAPING LLC
- WDI Inc5308 Cauterskill Rd
Catskill, New York 12414
- WDI Inc