Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Pennellville, NY
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Pennellville
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESIn each dealing with John, I've found him prompt, courteous, and to the point. He always tells me what he finds, when it will be ready, and it's always reasonably priced. Highly recommended handyman. When my lawnmower's part was no longer available, he jimmied another solution to make it work, and saved me a lot of money and time in the process
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESJohn does all his work with the highest integrity. All work preformed has been done to completion the first time, but he is not against coming back till the customer is satisfied! His extremely fair pricing and professionalism allows for anyone to want to have him do work for you again and again.
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowFantastic experience. Came to my home for tuneup, choke adjustment and oil change. Very reasonable price. Would definitely use again next year.
- OUTDOOR POWER LLCHave had them perform regular spring tune ups (oil change, inspection, adjustment, blade sharpening) of our Toro Zero Turn Lawnmower since 2016. Pick up and delivery service. Friendly service, reasonable price, reasonable turn around time.
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowGood, but I do not write paper checks,online checking only, and he does not take credit card so he had to bill me ( which I did an online check even before he left my driveway) he didn’t seem to care for that but what was I going to do!?
- Sears Appliance RepairThey tech showed up. On time. called to check I was home. There was extensive build up of hard grass build-up and broken belt. He fixed it, cleaned it out. Had all the tools, lifts, air compressor, etc. on his track. Actually went beyond the call of duty. The techs they send out have all been great. The service contracts are overpriced however. But that doesn't reflect on the service rendered. EXCEPT, Sear closed all their service centers, including the one in North Syracuse. That was a huge hit. I've been a Craftsman/Sears buyer for 40 + years in the past. Everything! Now hardly anything from Sears. Just bought my Sears replacement snow thrower from Ariens, and my replacement humidifier from Frigidaire, new replacement water heater from White, snow tires-Dunn tire, as well as a different string trimmer, because of the poor/ expensive service from Sears. Sad. Sears was once a great company with great service
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowI called on October 23, 2014 at about 8 am and got voice mail. Mike returned my call about 4 hours later and set up an appointment to come the next day between 1 and 3 pm. He asked me for a few details about what needed to be done to make sure he had the necessary parts to do the work. Arrived right on time as promised. Did a thorough job on both machines. Explained exactly what was done and why. I was very pleased when I got the bill as it was considerably less than any place I had taken these machines for service in the past. Best of all, I didn't need to figure out how to transport them to the shop. Mike is very pleasant to deal with and totally professional. Honestly, I cannot imagine how this could have been any more convenient. Would have given him A+ if that was an option but would say to anyone who needs service on a lawn mower, snowblower or similar small engine machines that there is no reason to waste your time transporting them to a repair shop. Just call Mike and I doubt you will ever call anyone else again. Jeff Stringha
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowI blew out the engine in my snowblower. He only charged me for coming out and looking it over. I have Mike come over twice a year to condition my snow blower and my lawn mower (getting one ready for the season, putting the other one "to sleep" for the just completed season.) Again, I cannot recommend him highly enough. HIRE HIM
- Bob's Small Engine RepairVery well. He determined that the unit was over heating and loosing power because of the tiny hole in the gas cap being plugged. The mower runs fine now.
- Bob's Small Engine RepairGreat! I made an appointment for him to come to the house. He is able to do all the repairs on the spot out of his truck.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Pennellville
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The repairman identified the part and ordered it.John M.
- Business Description:JB Appliance Repair & Home Services is a locally owned family business which has developed through many years of hands on experience. I repair and install most major appliances including washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, dish washers, ice makers, disposals. Some services we provide are cleaning furnaces, installing new electrical services - outlets, switches, ceiling fans, sub-panels and fixing leaking faucets. A typical initial diagnosis service fee is $60.00 to $85.00 f..Recent Review:Very well. I would recommend this repair service to anyone.Kathleen H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 20 years in New York. We are a family owned company.Recent Review:Upon using sand between pavers it kept washing out. For 3 years we put up with a patio that was more like a beach then a patio. We finally had another landscaping company come in, and did it right. When installing the pavers, the concrete apron around the pool started dropping and pulling away from the pool. We have a contractor coming in to fix that. We also had Nicks Landscaping install a fence around the pool area. Within 2 years we had to put up another fence. The posts were warping and gates wouldn't close much less lockBarb K.
- Business Description:For landscape design in Cicero, NY, come to Commercial Lawn & Landscaping. Visit our site for more.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:DM Shaver Inc. is an outdoor power equipment repair business specializing in standby generator systems, chainsaws, and logging supplies.
- Business Description:Any kind of yard work or landscaping. Hardwood flooring installed refinish. Pressure washing house decks patios. Carpentry of all sorts- starting to finish.basically am good at many things can tile do stone work any kind of winter work shovel snowblower
- Business Description:Providing handyman, appliance repair and installation, electrical and plumbing installation and repair, interior painting, sheetrock installation, taping and mud work, and some construction services to homeowners in the Baldwinsville Area. Work is warrantied and referral discounts are given, written detailed invoices are provided and all Visa, MasterCard and PayPal payment types are digitally accepted on site. I never charge for mileage for work that has been agreed to
- Business Description:Store number - 6846. Additional DBA - Homer TLC Inc.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Pennellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- JC's Small Engine87 Bardeen Rd
Hastings, New York
- JC's Small Engine
- Kapper Landscaping INC.7 Zuk Pierce Drive
Central Square, New York
- Kapper Landscaping INC.
- Nick's Landscaping2296 Lake Rd
Oneida, New York
- Nick's Landscaping
- OUTDOOR POWER LLC5280 CAUGHDENOY RD
Clay, New York
- OUTDOOR POWER LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- STS Trailer & Truck Equipment3496 Court Street
Syracuse, New York
- STS Trailer & Truck Equipment