Van Derhoof Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1939 • With Angi since June 2007

Van Derhoof Roofing has been the industry leader in Central New York since 1939. A family run company now in our third generation, Van Derhoof Roofing prides itself on our service, dependability, no matter the size of your roofing job. Our reputation is based on these philosophies that we practice every day. Our qualified staff and factory trained, master roofing applicators will get your job done right and put your worries to rest. We look forward to helping you will all of your roofing, siding, trim, and gutter needs. Additional email -hoofroof@aol.com. Award winning....

JP's Best Electric

Proudly wiring, lighting, and electrifying Clay NY area homes and businesses since 1986, JP's Best Electric is a trusted and preferred provider of electrical contracting service, electric repair, residential and commercial electrician services, with a specialty in panel upgrades and emergency services. Having been raised in a household of electricians, and been in the electrical service business for over 33 years, you won't find more experienced electricians in the Clay, New York area than right here at JP's Best Electric!

Offers by JP's Best Electric on Angi
Palmer Electric Inc

Palmer Electric, Inc. 24/7 Electric Service/Contractor. Master Licensed and Insured. 30 years in business. Courteous and Professional. A+ BBB rating. Serving all Residential/Commercial/Retail/Restaurant clients. Call 315-699-1039...

Offers by Palmer Electric Inc on Angi
OHara Electric

08/17/2021

Do not waste your time. It took me multiple attempts for someone to even call me back to schedule a quote. Once I finally was able to get ahold of someone, I already had two quotes from two other companies. Once someone finally came over, I was told that work would not be able to start until a year later. After the examination of the roof, I was told I’d receive a quote within 24-48 hours. Without...

Description of Work
Installation of a new roof

08/23/2020

the job went well It took two days. They made sure the roof was leak proof before leaving for the day. They also did a great job cleaning up after their work was completed. The quality of work was excellent

Description of Work
Replace a large section of roof

06/01/2019

I just wanted management of the company to know why they lost not one but two potential customers. Requests for estimates went out to multiple companies. All the others replied in no more than a day & we had 2 estimates done before even hearing from Van Derhoof. They said they couldn't come out until Monday of the following week. I called at the end of the week, spoke to a woman in the office, ask...

Description of Work
New roof (mine & neighbor's)

09/03/2018

Drew, Andy, Ed, and Ralph were awesome to work with, very professional. Glad I picked this team; there were many that came by. Drew’s crew came everyday prior to 7am, and clean up every night prior to leaving. Drew is an excellent leader, he is very meticulous, and knows exactly what he is doing. Best of all, he is very patient with me, taking the time educating me about roof installations, review...

Description of Work
new roof installation

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Yes, we agree Drew has many fine qualities that make him a huge asset to this company. Your roof looks great! Thanks again. The Van Derhoof team

05/10/2018

Van Derhoof did a great job replacing our roof. Very professional and safe crew. A couple of siding shingles were damaged during installation that they replaced at no cost and some flashing leaked during a rainstorm that was quickly repaired at no cost. Great service!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. We're glad to hear you're satisfied.

01/10/2018

Called on Monday late afternoon and & explained that I had leaky ceilings due to the mass amounts of snow and ice that had fallen over the past couple of days. Told him that I knew that they must be busy, but did they have any time available? They were able to get there the next day and remove huge amounts of snow and ice and prevent any more indoor damage. Very satisfied with their work. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Ice Removal from roof

07/21/2017

Unbelievable. The protection they set up for my landscaping was incredible.. Nothing was amiss. The workers were friendly and polite. The job was excellent. I highly recommend them to anyone needing roof an gutters. It's easy to understand why they are considered the best by people in construction.

Description of Work
New roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

05/26/2017

It was about 20% more than the people that we went with. I know they do excellent work and they have a good reputation but they were simply more expensive. Responsiveness was fine.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate for roofing.

04/19/2017

My experience was quite good but they haven't done work for me. They were very punctual. They came right when they were suppose to. They were very professional. The estimate was very thorough.

Description of Work
They did give me an estimate for roofing.

11/28/2016

They were quick, thorough and with high quality results

Description of Work
Fascia replaced and roof vent repaired

Category roofer

Commercial & residential roofing, storm windows, siding, debris removal, trim and gutter repair & installation. Solar roof panels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover