MERTEC PLUMBING HEATING & ELECTRIC

Founded 1964 • With Angi since August 2010

Statement of Intent In all areas of construction whether general or mechanical," Mertec strives to provide the highest possible service at a reasonable cost to our patrons, while fairly compensating our employees and principals, with the goal of leaving behind pleased customers, a better environment and lasting legacy of honorable service." After many years of performing in the service and repair business. We have found the fair way of billing is on a time and material basis. We do work on by contract with mutually agree job discription and compensation. Mertec is happy is supply a scheduled site visit and estimate....

Watercure USA

We have been doing Residential and Business water treatment since 1986. We can service almost all treatment equipment. Upon completion of a thorough water analysis, at no charge to the customer, WaterCure USA will select, install and maintain the highest quality water purification and filtration system available. You are assured of purity, quality and dependability. Drinking water filters, shower filters and whole house filters for residential and commercial properties are our specialty!

The Outdoor Advantage LLC

The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City. We also have several customers as far south as Montgomery County.

A & A Electric

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs

05/16/2017

Excellent

Description of Work
I've used Pete for all my home electrical needs.

Category electrician

11/11/2016

They came the following day and fixed the problem in no time.

Description of Work
I had problems with the septic system.

Category plumbing

11/18/2015

Description of Work
Strong gas smell inside and outside house for some time. My call was returned immediately. New septic system needed a vent on line to stop sewer gas from escaping tank. Came next day and fixed problem. I found them to be very skilled, courteous, neat, nice. I will definitely call them again if I need plumbing or heating work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

[Member Name Removed], many thanks. We were very happy to serve you and resolve the odor problems.

11/09/2015

The response on a Saturday was prompt. The location made the repair difficult but I always use Mertec cause they are excellent problem solvers. I haved used Mertec for plumbing, heating and general contracting. The staff is HIGHLY SKILLED. The cost might be a bit more but you know the job will be done quickly and right. Highly recommend this team.,

Description of Work
Opened baffle to septic system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to hear from the people we serve and their comments are appreciated. Have a great holiday. Pete

08/25/2015

In all cases, they have been quick to respond and have fixed the problems first time. They have never done unnecessary work and their charges have been reasonable. I live 5 hours away and rent the cottage on a weekly basis, so I need someone I can trust to enter my cottage, diagnose the problem, and fix it quickly so my guests can enjoy their vacation. I would highly recommend Mertec to anybody an...

Description of Work
I have had Mertec work on several issues in my lake cottage. The work has included repairing water heater, electric range, malfunctioning lights, and ruptured pipes.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

[Member name removed], I wish to thank you for you comments. We do try hard to satisfy, and it is nice to hear from people that appreciate that.

08/20/2015

Description of Work
Billed for work never performed. His insurance did not cover damages.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

After 2 years Mrs. [Member Name Removed] was given a large settlement from the insurance company and it was never established that the work was "never performed" or done poorly. We apologize for the problems and lost of time, but we can only do what the law and insurance company will allow.

10/31/2014

Description of Work
They connected our boat dock electrical outlet to the service on our house. It must have been more complex than we expected because they charged 6.5 man hours @ $65/hour. They were very clear in the billing, but I was surprised at the cost. Their work was good and I would use them again. Pete is a good guy.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member name removed], sorry for the delay. I am somewhat new to the Angie's list reviews. We only have 4 or 5. Most are good and we appreciate that. I just had a notice for a recent review and when I looked I found yours also. Many thanks. Pete

05/31/2014

Two day job as old radiator started leaking night of first job, job completed two days after no problems since

Description of Work
Boiler cleaned and tuned, boiler pump replaced, old radiator developed a leak, another radiator installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member name removed], thank you for the review. We are always ready and willing to help you and others if we can. I am blessed to have you as a customer and more so as a friend. Thank you, Pete

03/15/2012

I am in the real estate business and we refer a lot of people to him. He is good and knowledgeable. He is punctual and gets the job done the first time. He is capable of doing a wide variety of things.

Description of Work
He did some work for us in some apartments we own.

Category electrician

Many thanks Member. I am a bit late getting back but do appreciate the review.

.Plumbing, Heating / Cooling, Electric. General contracting of all kinds, but specializing in kitchen and bath remodling. We do build additions, alterations, decks patios, window and door replacements etc. Please call with any questions, we answer live 24 hrs a day.

Check, Financing Available