MERTEC PLUMBING HEATING & ELECTRIC

Founded 1964 • With Angi since August 2010

Statement of Intent In all areas of construction whether general or mechanical," Mertec strives to provide the highest possible service at a reasonable cost to our patrons, while fairly compensating our employees and principals, with the goal of leaving behind pleased customers, a better environment and lasting legacy of honorable service." After many years of performing in the service and repair business. We have found the fair way of billing is on a time and material basis. We do work on by contract with mutually agree job discription and compensation. Mertec is happy is supply a scheduled site visit and estimate....

❌❌NO PLUMBING REQUEST PLEASE ❌❌ Land clearing service specializing in removing undesirable woody vegetation (dead Ash trees, Buckthorn, invasive species). We create value for our customers by enhancing aesthetics and improving ecosystem health through the removal of dead, dying and undesirable vegetation. Armed with 10 years of experience and a B.S. Degree in Natural Resources Management from SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, I am well equipped to work with landowners seeking to alter their forested properties. Give me a call today for your free estimate!

585.235.6182 | 315.317.4536 | 716.225.5917. We are an A+ rated BBB accredited business that has been on the job since 2006. While we specialize in mold testing and remediation, we are able to fix any issues you may have such as, roof damage, drywall issues, flashing, gutters, etc. We have great subcontractors who allow us to complete each job fully, ensuring the job is done right. We will come to your home, evaluate your problem area, and provide you a free estimate. Ken Bird, our President, is a NYS certified Mold Remediation Contractor and Assessor. We will walk you step by step through the evaluation and remediation process, and are always only a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee* (Some Restrictions May Apply) and offer Financing Options.

We have been doing Residential and Business water treatment since 1986. We can service almost all treatment equipment. Upon completion of a thorough water analysis, at no charge to the customer, WaterCure USA will select, install and maintain the highest quality water purification and filtration system available. You are assured of purity, quality and dependability. Drinking water filters, shower filters and whole house filters for residential and commercial properties are our specialty!

05/16/2017

Excellent

Description of Work
I've used Pete for all my home electrical needs.

Category electrician

11/11/2016

They came the following day and fixed the problem in no time.

Description of Work
I had problems with the septic system.

Category plumbing

11/18/2015

Description of Work
Strong gas smell inside and outside house for some time. My call was returned immediately. New septic system needed a vent on line to stop sewer gas from escaping tank. Came next day and fixed problem. I found them to be very skilled, courteous, neat, nice. I will definitely call them again if I need plumbing or heating work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

[Member Name Removed], many thanks. We were very happy to serve you and resolve the odor problems.

11/09/2015

The response on a Saturday was prompt. The location made the repair difficult but I always use Mertec cause they are excellent problem solvers. I haved used Mertec for plumbing, heating and general contracting. The staff is HIGHLY SKILLED. The cost might be a bit more but you know the job will be done quickly and right. Highly recommend this team.,

Description of Work
Opened baffle to septic system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to hear from the people we serve and their comments are appreciated. Have a great holiday. Pete

08/25/2015

In all cases, they have been quick to respond and have fixed the problems first time. They have never done unnecessary work and their charges have been reasonable. I live 5 hours away and rent the cottage on a weekly basis, so I need someone I can trust to enter my cottage, diagnose the problem, and fix it quickly so my guests can enjoy their vacation. I would highly recommend Mertec to anybody an...

Description of Work
I have had Mertec work on several issues in my lake cottage. The work has included repairing water heater, electric range, malfunctioning lights, and ruptured pipes.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

[Member name removed], I wish to thank you for you comments. We do try hard to satisfy, and it is nice to hear from people that appreciate that.

.Plumbing, Heating / Cooling, Electric. General contracting of all kinds, but specializing in kitchen and bath remodling. We do build additions, alterations, decks patios, window and door replacements etc. Please call with any questions, we answer live 24 hrs a day.

Check, Financing Available