Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Massena, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Massena
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCI cannot say enough about our experience with Marshalls - it was truly exceptional. They replaced our deck and put in a door in place of windows. The workers are outstanding and extremely respectable - not to mention enjoyable and personable. The company did everything they initially said that they would do - and then some. Their communication was excellent and the overall experience was wonderful. When they say that they will treat your home as their own, they mean it. A truly superior experience read less
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two read less
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & Moregreat Tim was very profetional did a fantastic job, very curtous . I definately would recommand him.
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCMarshall Exteriors is a great company. We worked with Anthony Natale, the CEO and he handed all our projects which shows the dedication they have to their customers. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and am already thinking up new projects for them in the future.
- Mack Of All TradesI had a lot of various tasks addressed in my 1850's home in Victor. Indoor painting, deck staining, curtain rods hung, replacement of door hardware, refinishing an old closet, gutter work on small roof, replacement of dryer vent , odds and ends repair in the home. They replaced my water heater as well. I had several different handy men and all were very polite and responsive. They were good when I gave suggestions or asked for attention to detail. Very pleased overall. More work planned in the Spring read less
- JD Construction & RemodelingDerek and jeff had put some windows and a door in for me a bit ago. Really great work, and very reliable. They were very respectable and showed good craftsmanship. Would definitely hire again.
- Explicit ExteriorsAmazing work from Jason and his crew at Explicit Exterior. From the first contact, always quick to respond, fair pricing, and the work done precisely on time and budget. The job site was spotless when we walked back in. After years of searching for reliable contractors in our area, we are very happy to have found Jason; and will definitely work with him again read less
Door Installers in Massena
- Business Description:We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG read lessRecent Review:Very happy with everything from initial quote to completion of job. Very professional and response time was timely. I would definitely use them again.Valerie B.
- Business Description:Quality general contracting at an affordable price. New construction,additions,remodels, porches,decks,patios,doors,windows,roofing and siding.Recent Review:They found the problem on the roof and showed me pictures to illustrate the issue. After the work was completed, they went into the attic to verify their work.Elijah L.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complain read lessarlene p.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional.. read lessRecent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove over read lessKaren B.
- Business Description:4 employees. Rarely hires sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on what the customer wants. No travel/trip charges.
- Business Description:I lead a staff of five employees in all aspects of interior and exterior renovations. In some cases I can help with financing.
- Business Description:United Construction is based in Elmira NY and services all areas of the Southern Tier. We have over 25 years of combined experience both in residential and commercial jobs. No job is too small or too big, we have crews of skilled workers that can tackle any project; no matter how complex it may seem. We’re in the business of guiding homeowners through the decision-making process, covering the various forms of construction and selecting the most suitable and cost effective route for you. Vis.. read less
- Business Description:Contracting and property maintenance. All your home needs in one place
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Brasher Falls
- Fort Covington
- North Bangor
- De Kalb Junction
door installers in Massena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Auto Glass21461 NY-232
Watertown, New York
- 1st Class Auto Glass
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C-R Little Builders Inc698 Miner St Rd
Canton, New York
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- Colton Glass & Mirror, Inc.6085 US Highway 11
Canton, New York
- Cornerstone General Contracting31560 Town Line Rd
Philadelphia, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Glass Doctor of Corning304 Woodview Ave
Corning, New York
- Glass Doctor of Corning
- LaRock & Son's General Construction317 Judson St
Ogdensburg, New York
- LaRock & Son's General Construction
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown25223 STATE ROUTE 3
Watertown, New York
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction
- Vansant Construction6611 RT-58
Gouverneur, New York
- Vansant Construction
- Western New York Glass & Door519 W State
Olean, New York
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of Jamestown LLC135 E Fairmount Ave Bldg # 2 Ste 1
Lakewood, New York
- Window World of Southern Tier2020 Lake Rd
Elmira, New York
- Western New York Glass & Door
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York