R+R Development Group, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • Licensed in all areas

525 Locust St

LOCKPORT, NY 14094

General Contracting company, established 2012, specializing in full interior renovations, remodels, kitchen and bath remodeling, fencing, railings, decks and basements ...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (3)fence company (2)home builder (1)flooring (1)decks & porches (1)

02/02/2021

Words can’t describe how blessed I am to have worked with Ryan and the team and R + R development, being in the feild my self I’ve dealt with many contractors and Ryan has by far impressed me more than most . He was very attentive and professional and really helped me with all my needs on building the home of my dreams. I could tell he really cared and had a passion for what he does he had so many...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new home build

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

02/26/2020

Ryan is great to work with, and his crew is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I recommend them to everyone I know, and we are constantly receiving compliments on our deck and fence! A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Decks & Porches, Fencing

CATEGORY decks,fencing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

02/18/2020

I like Ryan, very much attentive to detail he w will stop by everyday. He has a pool of gentlemen. Any little glitches he was persistent about getting it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had deck rebuilt and 2 bathrooms re-done and 3 Pergo floors put in.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,alterations,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

02/12/2020

Very Good Experience. The team was responsive, very punctual and easy to communicate and work with. I would use R & R again, and have already referred a friend who needed work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/09/2020

Overall experience was excellent. I received multiple quotes and this was by far the best. Fence was completed under budget and well within expected timeline. I plan on using R & R for our bathroom remodel in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

02/09/2020

I hired R&R Development because they were very responsive. Every question I had, was answered quickly and never had a problem hearing back from them within 24 hours. The project took longer than expected but some of it was due to cabinetry/countertop being delayed. I had not used a contractor before, for an inside project, and it came out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Photo for R+R Development Group, LLC - 525 Locust St, LOCKPORT, NY - 38390816

We focus primarily on large scale renovation and/or new construction projects with the addition as a premier fence and deck installer. Some of our projects include but are not limited to full scale renovations for an entire house, new garage and/or pole barn building, kitchen and bath remodeling as well as fencing and decking.

Large scale roofing* - we will sub out for roofing if it's part of a larger scale project we are already working on if it requires a roof.