If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Homer, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Homer
- DBS Asphalt MaintenanceBefore contacting DBS, I called three other businesses we had used in the past to seal our driveway. They were all booked until next year. I found DBS on Angi. DBS came out the same morning, provided a quote and did the work all in the same day. They did a really nice job sealing our driveway. Highly recommended read less
- Secure SealScott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs read less
- Secure SealWe have used Secure Seal, Scott Drummond, in the past to seal an asphalt driveway. The owner is very neat, leaving no sealant on the stone walls abutting the driveway. Easy to deal with. Will use him again.
- Secure SealSecure seal did my driveway 3 years ago and I loved their work, so I called them again when it needed resealing. His original seal pretty much lasted the 3 yrs with some greying and of course oil spots. They trim all the edges and blow off all the debris, they coat over any oil or other spots with a degreaser before sealing. He lays down a nice thick coat of tar and doesn't get any splashes up on the edges of the porch and house that butt up against the driveway. Would recommend him and his crew of one any day. I will call him again in a couple years when it needs a new coating. Always keep his number on the side of my frig read less
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJohn and Brian arrived promptly and completed the job in a timely fashion. They both were very friendly. They were very helpful explaining the new system, and considering my old furnace was over 30 years old, I appreciated the time they took to show me the new system.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningI had Jeremy Confer clean my air ducts on 12/2/20. He was very respectful, knowledgeable,informative and competent. He was efficent, cleaned up afterwards, and did a very good job. I was happy with the work done and to have clean ducts again. Again Charles has excellent ,skillful ,and respectful employees. Thank you read less
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningRudy Bazil was our service technician for the seasonal furnace clean/check.....he did a superb job and was very thorough in the service work performed! His professionalism and attention to detail were greatly appreciated; and, we will continue to contact Charles H & A/C as our "go to" contractor.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJason arrived on time and was pleasant. He checked the furnace and all filters and reported that all was well.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJayson, our tech was professional but friendly, timely, and obviously experienced. Our quote was reasonable (lower than a local competitor) and we went forward with the work. I will definitely call Charles again!
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningTodd and Jim were very punctual and had job done quickly and efficiently! We were also given instructions on operating both units! Would recommend and rehire again! Job well done!!!
Driveway Pavers in Homer
- Business Description:Currently providing driveway and parking lot sealing. Secure Seal is a family owned and operated business with 21 years experience. We have neighbor group discount rates. We prepare surface properly. Our sealer is top of the line, not watered down. We are very neat. No sealer on garage, walkways, house, etc read lessRecent Review:Scott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs read lessDavid P.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money back read lessRecent Review:Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. Terrific read lessDavid G.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.Recent Review:Great company to hire. Friendly owner and guys. On time, professional and very professional. Thank you.Fred C.
- Business Description:The paving experts at Anthony La Valle Sons work with property owners and maintenance managers to insure that every job is a quality job we can all be proud of, completed within budget and delivered on time. Anthony La Valle & Sons Inc. paving experts have the knowledge and experience to recommend the work that truly fits your needs. Free on-site evaluations and estimates are always part of our service. We welcome the opportunity to put our 80+ years of experience to work for you in your n.. read lessRecent Review:They did not respond to me. It has been 2 1/2 weeks and still no response.Karen L.
- Business Description:we do quality work at a affordable price, senior citzens discount, two years guaranteed on all workRecent Review:Jerome and a couple other guys came to my home on 9/22/20. They started tearing up the old driveway a d sidewalk.. They caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to my home. They damaged one neighbors driveway and the other neighbors sidewalk...When we finally fired Jerome on 11/10/20 We STILL had no sidewalk or driveway.....They actually laid a sidewalk and we made them remove it because it looked horrible he is dishonest...he has no idea what he is doing....Im posting this because I don't want anyone to go through what we went through. read lessKimberly W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:Dave, came out many times and we came up with a plan and price. He scheduled a start date. Out of no where he sends an email saying he is not doing the job. Would not return calls after. Very unprofessional.Robert L.
- Business Description:We are a crew of dedicated professionals who take pride in our work and your property. Make ONE CALL for all your outdoor residential and commercial needs. Owner Brian Hafner has been in the business since the early age of 15 and learned most of his work ethic and experience from Grandfather, Jacob Hafner, late owner of Hafner's Red Barn in Liverpool. With a wide range of services offered, you can be certain the job will be done to your satisfaction. We offer free estimates and guaranteed sat.. read lessRecent Review:Brian was very friendly and professional. Removed a large tree, cut 2 huge limbs off another tree and ground not only the stump of the tree they removed but also the stumps and roots of 2 large, old juniper bushes next to the tree. Removed everything and cleaned up pretty well. If you have perennials, flowers etc. in the path of removal, you might want to transplant them somewhere else temporarily or ask if it's possible to work around them. read lesssabra S.
- Business Description:LeFever's Lawn & Snow is your year round home maintenance and landscaping professional. Over 8 years experience in the landscaping and snow removal field. We offer our services to both residential and commercial clients. Being a smaller company allows us to focus on what matters most, the customer read less
- Business Description:Paul O. Brown Company,. Inc is family owned has been a leader in the fields of Asphalt Seal Coating and Recreation Surfacing since 1980. We provide our services to home owners, businesses, along with colleges and universities. We provide free estimates, in a timely manner. We accept cash, check, credit and also offer mobile credit card processing at your door read less
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- La Fayette
- De Ruyter
- New Woodstock
driveway paving contractors in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DH Ferrarone Company LLC6039 Singletree Lane
Jamesville, New York
- DH Ferrarone Company LLC
- E-Z PAVING/SEALCOAT1860 STATE ROUTE 3
Fulton, New York
- E-Z PAVING/SEALCOAT
- H & N International302 Center St
Syracuse, New York
- H & N International
- J.A. PREASTER PAVING350 FELLOWS AVE
Syracuse, New York
- J.A. PREASTER PAVING
- LeFever's Lawn & Snow440 Van Roen Rd
Utica, New York
- LeFever's Lawn & Snow
- Tarvia Seal Corp6265 E Taft Rd
North Syracuse, New York
- Tarvia Seal Corp