Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Fly Creek, NY
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Fly Creek
- Harbor Sport And PowerVery, very well. The mower needed a new motor and the owner, Rod Miller, gave us a detailed explanation of the problems and an accurate estimate. He has excellent communication skills, is punctual and completely trustworthy. Would we hire him again? Absolutely.
- Raven's Small Engine Repair and SalesWow!!! This thing is working better than it was before. I got a chain saw that I think he should take a look at too. Great service and price!!! Will do repeat business.
- Alger'S Power EquipmentRay picked my tractor up from my house, he does that for Argyle residents, inspected it and fixed it. Ray called me, and explained what he did to fix the problem. Ray also checked to see if there were any other immediate issues since my tractor is almost 9yrs. old. Ray delivered the tractor back to my house and showed were he fixed it. Ray picked the tractor up on the Friday before Memorial Day (5/23/2014) and was fixed by (5/27/2014) the day after. Ray always has a very professional, cheerful attitude whether in person or on phone contacts. I will always call Ray with small engine repairs or questions about them
- Sisson’s Chain Saws & Stoves IncThe service was outstanding! I can't remember the woman's name off the top of my head, but she talked us through how everything works and then gave us all of our options. She priced out multiple inserts so we would have an idea of what we were looking at. After shopping around for awhile we know that no one can beat their prices! Also other stores were reluctant to do multiple quotes as if there was not enough time for that. I would strongly encourage anyone to make the drive out and work with this family owned business, purchasing with them was a dream
- Monte's Small Engine Repair ServiceHe has excellent stuff, quality grade stuff. He is an excellent mechanic. He has always been an excellent job. If it is going to be more than he thought, he will call me. He is very well skilled and at a decent price. He is honest.
- LAKELAND EQUIPMENT CORPI was in the need for a new garden tractor and snowblower attachment. I did a great deal of research about the John Deere as well as comparable brands and felt the Deere most closely met my needs and price point. After talking with a couple of friends who had purchased John Deere products from Lakeland Equipment in Avon NY, I decided to go there based on the excellent experience by those friends. I got a couple of quotes online from other dealers, then went to Lakeland Equipment in Avon, NY for a quote. At the time of my purchase, John Deere had a sale of $500 off of the X500. I dealt with Dave and he was friendly, low-key, knowledgeable and professional. He explained the mower deck and snowblower and how the snowblower attached to the tractor. I also requested to drive the X500, which I was allowed to do and it was impressive in its handling, speed and ease of turning. Even though it was on sale, Dave was willing to negotiate further on the price, which was more than fair in the end. I also asked to swap out the rear turf tires, for HPAD ones, which was done with no issue, or charge. In addition, I asked that the mower deck be removed and the snowblower connected as it was nearly winter. I exchanged emails with Dave about some further questions after my initial personal contact, which were all answered promptly. I delayed delivery due to space limitations and there was no problem doing so from Lakeland. When I did take delivery, it was done promptly on the day promised. The delivery driver quickly unloaded the mower and it was set up as requested. He explained the operation of the tractor/snowblower and answered a few questions I had. The driver also said if I had further questions about anything, to give Lakeland a call and they would be happy to answer them. He informed me that they have a mobile repair and service truck that could come to my house if needed, which is handy to know. From beginning to end, the purchase of my X500 was smooth, easy and with no hassle, or pressure. Anyone looking for an easy, smooth, no hassle experience for lawn/garden equipment should check out Lakeland Equipment
- Harbor Sport And PowerRod Miller picked up our mower exactly when he said he would and, despite the age of the mower, was able to secure all the parts needed (not such an easy job). Now the mower (with snowblower attachment) is running better than ever. He did a beautiful job for a very reasonable price.
- Sisson’s Chain Saws & Stoves IncI was extemely satisfied with the service performed. They explained everything to me on the day of install.
- Trackside GarageThey are friends of mine and they have always been great to me and always taking care of everything I bring to them, whatever is a car or a small engine or whatever. They are really good.
- LESCO SERVICE CENTERI have used them quite a bit for very repairs on equipment as it has been needed. I will definitely continue to use them in the future and definitely recommend them to anyone.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Fly Creek
- Business Description:Emerich Sales & Service inc has been in business since 1968. We are the Largest Kubota & Cub Cadet Yanmar Dealer in the area! We were also the Second Largest Toro Wheel Horse Dealer in the World! We are known for our out in the counry Low Prices and Great Service. Emerich's has one of the Only Local web pages with Parts Look-Up! www.EmerichSales.com. We will be there for you Before, During and After the Sale! Check us out in Charlton / Ballston Lake NY 12019. We are in Saratoga County but we ..Recent Review:Sales people were busy due to recent snowstorm and COVID complications with industry production. Waited my turn in the Charlton store for next available sales rep who was polite and efficient. He located the Ariens unit I wanted on their shipment allotment and facilitated the purchase in short order with delivery in early January. Got a call when expected that the unit was ready and took delivery within several days. They also removed by 37 year old unit for scrapPhilip A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi..
- Business Description:Welcome to North American Light, Power, & Electric Corporation's Angie's List page. North American, or Nalpec, is a full spectrum service provider capable of serving you engineered solutions and precision results
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Lawn equipment and snow equipment repair only. NO LAWN CARE OR SNOW PLOWING.
- Business Description:Privately Owned and Operated by Craig Lewis. Insured. Check and Cash accepted.Recent Review:My lawn mower engine was running poorly, hard to start or keep running. Craig said the carburetor probably needed cleaning. He was right. He took the carburetor apart and cleaned it, added a fuel filter and sharpened the blade. I had it back in less than 24 hours (on a holiday weekend!). I felt the cost was very reasonable and the service was better than I'd hoped to find. It's hard to find someone around here to fix small engines any more, so I consider Craig Lewis to be a good find. He also does other types of work, and I expect his manner of doing business in those areas is just as good. <br /Bruce E.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Wal-Mart Stores Inc.Recent Review:I had all four tires on my Wife's vehicle replaced Well after having the tired on the vehicle approximately 4 months one of the tires had gone bald in one spot and the tire was actually loosing tread in a about 6 inch wide and 7 inch long section of the tire. Obviously A defective tire, Well when I took the vehicle in to have the tire replaced because it was defective, Not only did they charge me to Install the new tire, They also Charged me a pro rated fee for the new tire since the old one was a few months old they charged me based on age and mileage of the tire that was bad .. AMAZING they would charge anything it was not my fault they sold defective products, But still ended up costing me more money to have a defective product replaced., Apparently this is company policy, Any company who makes the customer pay for a defect issues I would not recommend and will NEVER USE AGAIN ...... <br /Tommy G.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. See website for additional emails.Recent Review:unknownDavid G.
- Business Description:Located in the megalopolis of Bloomingdale, NY, I specialize in the reliable, affordable and efficient repair of small enginesRecent Review:Wow!!! This thing is working better than it was before. I got a chain saw that I think he should take a look at too. Great service and price!!! Will do repeat business. <br />Gene R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Fly Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DOUGS LAWN & SNOW9987 STATE ROUTE 22
Granville, New York
- DOUGS LAWN & SNOW
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JP Home Services
- Lewis Independent Services2602 County Hwy 11
Hartwick, New York
- Lewis Independent Services
- Walmart Supercenter - Massena43 Stephenville St
Massena, New York
- Walmart Supercenter - Massena