If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Corning, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Corning
- Premier pressure washingHad pressure washing done on my driveway back in September. Job was done great. Very reliable and on time. My driveway looks brand new.
- ELEGANT ESTATESExtremely well. Most of the work was accomplished very professionally and thoroughly by the owner himself, Chris Negley. Occasional good assistance by Chris' daughter Maddie. Chris is so busy at this time of year that my only complaint is that I had to wait a while to "get him here." Once here, he wasted no time, but still emphasized thoroughness and professionalism
- ELEGANT ESTATESOutstanding. Very fair price. Very efficient and completed job in timely manner. Job was reviewed in depth with me when it was completed. Awesome customer service
- J&M Power Washing, Painting and Window CleaningThe crew arrived on time and we went over the scope of the project. We have some windows that have been etched from hard rain water and they tried multiple applications of product to remove the film. They did not damage any plants and flowers around the house...they were real careful with their chemicals and equipment. As a bonus they even removed the ugly black stains that were on my rain gutters for years! All windows were cleaned and the screens that went with them. In addition they cleaned all 10 basement windows and screens. They even cleaned the garage windows and door including the steps and the railing. Some of the power wash solution remained on our skylights and left a film (probably from when they were cleaning the gutters). When I pointed that out to them they got on the roof and cleaned them up no questions asked. PERFECT! Would hire again!
- J&M Power Washing, Painting and Window CleaningWe are very pleased with all the work done. J & M are very professional and did a great job. We will definitely use them in the future.
- Prime Painters (Steve Potter)Steve did an excellent job pressure washing our house as well as scraping priming and painting our front door entry and storm door. He was on time promptly returned phone calls and did excellent quality work. Perhaps best of all he charges almost half of what other contractors quoted us for the same work. I highly recommend Steve for any interior or exterior painting or power washing
- J&M Power Washing, Painting and Window CleaningMy experience with J & M was positive from the initial contact to the completion of the project. Jerome(owner) answered every question I had from my first telephone contact with him until finished. Their professionalism was apparent immediately. I am so VERY pleased with the job. My house couldn't look nicer. My assessment is that they went "above and beyond" to ensure a well done job! A consumer could not ask for more. Professional, courteous, fair price and a wonderful experience from start to finish. Kudos, guys. Job well done
- PICKETT'S PAINTINGWe've used dozens of contractors in the past few years, and Ron Pickett and his crew are absolutely the best. The estimate was immediate, the price was affordable, the interactions were professional, the work was fast (3 days from beginning to end), and the result is spectacular. The only challenge is getting on the schedule: this talented crew is busy, and if you are thinking of having your house painted you need to contact them well in advance in order to get on their schedule
- J&M Power Washing, Painting and Window CleaningEverything about the job was communicated specifically at the beginning. From day one, it was clear to me that the guys cared a lot about doing the job right. They provided extensive references who had all good things to say about the guys, their work, and their professionalism. They also provided a thorough quote. They always showed up when they said they would. On the first day of the job, I changed my mind (I originally asked them to demo a large portion of the deck, and on day one when they showed up to do that work, I asked if we could just replace the skirting and stain it all). No problem, new quote was delivered and work started the next day. Partway through the job, as paint was being applied, it became apparent that there was an issue with lacquer on the wood. This was causing the new paint to bubble and blister. After trying multiple solutions, the crew actually had to remove all paint from the house. I was presented with an option of whether or not I wanted them to complete that level of work and a clear price for what the extra work would cost if I chose that route. I decided for guys that were committed to doing it right, I would take the plunge and see my house naked for a few days. The crew did so much more than scrape, sand (and sand, and sand) and paint. They replaced pieces of siding that were rotting, wood on the porch that was rotting, wood under the eaves that was rotting. They built new doors for my shed. They tightened up the deck and installed new skirting and installed new bolts where needed. The total job took about 13 days due to the extra level of work. The crew was awesome. Extremely professional, punctual, and hard-working. Jerome was always an e-mail, phone call, or text away. He even texted photos to show me the bubble/blister issue. Jerome and Buck came to the house tonight to wrap up the job personally and ensure that things were done to my satisfaction. I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. Awesome work, awesome attitudes, awesome communication
- Vermont Specialty ContractingI was charged $25.00/hour. He works very efficiently and fast. He always shows up on time and if he is running behind he will call to inform you. His work is fantastic and I would highly recommend him.
Pressure Washing Services in Corning
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..
- Business Description:The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore Count..Recent Review:Outdoor advantage did a superb job. They removed a large (20x12) fish pond that had been in place for over 30 years. They had to haul away about 6 tons of field stone then create a flat and level surface for the pool. They then seeded and put straw down on the bare area. They showed up on time and finished at the end of the day. Outdoor advantage is my go to company for any landscaping project. I've used them many times and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the futurejim C.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable interior and exterior painting services as well as pressure washing. Please give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:Had pressure washing done on my driveway back in September. Job was done great. Very reliable and on time. My driveway looks brand new.Homer W.
- Recent Review:house and deck washed - stonewalls washedGertrude M.
- Business Description:"We take pride in our work" is our company moto and it's not just a slogan, it's our way. From old to new construction. Specializing in exteriors and interiors...shingle and metal roofing, vinyl siding, painting/staining, electrical, insulation, drywall, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, doors and windows, seamless gutters and gutter cleaning, pressure washing. Licensed and insured for every job big or small. If your looking for a piece of mind, rest assured "Jack of all trades" we do i..Recent Review:Very professional, great guy. I would highly recommend them.William C.
- Business Description:J&M is fully insured.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Dave Marion Carpentry was estiblished in 1990. We are a member of the BBB and we were incorporated in 2008. We have 1 full time employee and 3 seasonal. We perform all phases of new construction and remodeling. We use sub-contractors when needed for electrical and plumbing. We offer 10% discount for Angie's list members. We service all of Cayuga and Tompkins counties. The professional crew at Dave Marion Carpentry always puts the most experienced personnel at the head of every job. Th..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Painted Post
- Big Flats
- Elmira Heights
- Pine City
- Beaver Dams
- Watkins Glen
- Montour Falls
pressure washers in Corning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4D Family Painting LLC319 Brand St
Elmira, New York
- 4D Family Painting LLC
- Dave Marion Carpentry2492 Fry Rd
Aurora, New York
- Dave Marion Carpentry
- ESG power wash and decks310 Normandy Pl
Horseheads, New York
- ESG power wash and decks
- Fish Window Cleaning304 William St
Elmira, New York
- Fish Window Cleaning
- J&M Power Washing, Painting and Window Cleaning136 Lincoln rd
Horseheads, New York
- J.P.S General Contracting9170 County Route 7
Avoca, New York
- jimmys and son painting151 oakwood ln
Ithaca, New York
- Joshua J Shope Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning128 Olcott Rd N
BIG FLATS, New York
- J&M Power Washing, Painting and Window Cleaning
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!108 center st.
Waverly, New York
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!
- Murphys MasonryLake Rd and Emma St.
- Murphys Masonry
- Nice Construction213 N Tioga St #6861
Ithaca, New York
- Nice Construction
- Premier pressure washing 514 Church St
Odessa, New York
- Premier pressure washing
- Reppert Property Maintenance (RPM)4542 Clark Rd
Painted Post, New York
- Reppert Property Maintenance (RPM)
- ungvarsky contracting268 E Mill St
Horseheads, New York
- ungvarsky contracting
- Vorhis Painting8 Ann St
Waverly, New York
- Vorhis Painting
- WRIGHT BROTHERS PAINTING6211 Burr Rd
Trumansburg, New York
- WRIGHT BROTHERS PAINTING