Bagley Remodeling & Restoration

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2011

4.4

At Bagley Building and Remodeling we have handled commercial and residential projects. Our people know what your project needs. We will help you imagine and create functional solutions to achieve your needs. We achieve fantastic results through planning and experience. Our team combines for over 100 years of hands on experience....

Premier pressure washing

We offer quality and affordable interior and exterior painting services as well as pressure washing. Please give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Bloom Brush and Roll

Business suspended do to illness.

Dewalt & Sons

Dewalt & Sons has been providing HVAC and general contracting services to the Steuben, Schuyler, Yates, and Chemung counties for nearly 45 years.

06/18/2015

As an A rated service on Angies list I am surprise how poor their customer service is. I called and left messages at least 5 times and never recieved a call back or message. I was looking for someone to do several items for a kitchen remodel, especially dry wall. As stated, not even a call bacl to say not interested.

Description of Work
No response

Category electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Contractor replied to my initial email that he would respond the next day. He never did. I followed up with another email ("Did I miss you call?") but no response ever received.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

I would like to apologize to [member name removed]. We did fail to follow through on this opportunity. This is inexcusable and we are working toward a process that will keep this from happening again.

11/12/2014

at first he sent an employee who did not do the job correctly. Mr. Bagley then came out and completely redid the job. He also fixed the gutters after it rained.

Description of Work
painting and gutteatr work

Category electrician

10/28/2014

Description of Work
No response to Angie's list e-mail direct call did get a home visit with promised e-mail estimate which never came. My job must have been to small to be bothered with.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

An estimate was sent to the email address provided. There was no response. I then followed up with a phone call which has not been returned. No job is too small and we enjoy the opportunity to look at all jobs. This was not a small project and would still like to discuss the possibility of proceeding. [member name removed] neighbors can attest to our commitment to our customers. I apologize for an...

09/24/2014

We had a very good experience working with Tim and his team. What we did not think of, they did. This helped ensure that the end product (awesome kitchen) would be achieved, and it was! They are very good about addressing any concerns and/or additional little jobs along the way. If you are in need of a contractor, you should give Tim a call.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

Site evaluation. Project development. Design options. Remodeling & maintenance services. Drywall. Electrical. Plumbing. Framing. Gas piping. Finish carpentry. Hardwood & laminate flooring. Painting. Siding.