Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Auburn, NY
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Auburn
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESJohn does all his work with the highest integrity. All work preformed has been done to completion the first time, but he is not against coming back till the customer is satisfied! His extremely fair pricing and professionalism allows for anyone to want to have him do work for you again and again.
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESIn each dealing with John, I've found him prompt, courteous, and to the point. He always tells me what he finds, when it will be ready, and it's always reasonably priced. Highly recommended handyman. When my lawnmower's part was no longer available, he jimmied another solution to make it work, and saved me a lot of money and time in the process
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowFantastic experience. Came to my home for tuneup, choke adjustment and oil change. Very reasonable price. Would definitely use again next year.
- OUTDOOR POWER LLCHave had them perform regular spring tune ups (oil change, inspection, adjustment, blade sharpening) of our Toro Zero Turn Lawnmower since 2016. Pick up and delivery service. Friendly service, reasonable price, reasonable turn around time.
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowGood, but I do not write paper checks,online checking only, and he does not take credit card so he had to bill me ( which I did an online check even before he left my driveway) he didn’t seem to care for that but what was I going to do!?
- Sears Appliance RepairThey tech showed up. On time. called to check I was home. There was extensive build up of hard grass build-up and broken belt. He fixed it, cleaned it out. Had all the tools, lifts, air compressor, etc. on his track. Actually went beyond the call of duty. The techs they send out have all been great. The service contracts are overpriced however. But that doesn't reflect on the service rendered. EXCEPT, Sear closed all their service centers, including the one in North Syracuse. That was a huge hit. I've been a Craftsman/Sears buyer for 40 + years in the past. Everything! Now hardly anything from Sears. Just bought my Sears replacement snow thrower from Ariens, and my replacement humidifier from Frigidaire, new replacement water heater from White, snow tires-Dunn tire, as well as a different string trimmer, because of the poor/ expensive service from Sears. Sad. Sears was once a great company with great service
- Bob's Small Engine RepairIn a word, Excellent. I called and left a message asking for a return call in the morning. Call was returned just after lunch. Made an appointment and Bob showed exactly on schedule. Took care of all of the items that I knew were wrong and informed me of several other items needed, which he fixed also. Finished in a timely manner and everything worked well. Oh, and did I mention that he came to my house? No need to try to haul my oversized snowblower to a shop or pay for a pickup and drop off. That alone would have been more than my entire repair bill. To say that I thought his bill was reasonable would be an understatement! I would recommend him without reservation! It simply does not get any more convenient than this
- Bob's Small Engine RepairBob replaced the transmission belt on my zero turn mower. Very knowledgeable. I'll know better than to try and fix it myself again. Very professional and the price was so reasonable. I will definitely recommend him and use him again.
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowMike was very responsive to my call and came over a few days later. Was very friendly and knowledgable. Did a great job that took less than an hour. A real pleasure to deal with.
- Cny Mobile Lawn & SnowMike was very professional and fixed the problem with my lawnmower that just stopped working all of a sudden. I put a new spark plug in and that wasn't the problem. Called Mike, left a message and he was very prompt in returning the call. Made an appointment and he showed up right on time. He asked me some questions and within 20 minutes he had fixed the mower. He put new gas in, did an oil change and cleaned out the carberator. Explained the proper care of gas and the gas can. Works great
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Auburn
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The repairman identified the part and ordered it.John M.
- Business Description:JB Appliance Repair & Home Services is a locally owned family business which has developed through many years of hands on experience. I repair and install most major appliances including washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, dish washers, ice makers, disposals. Some services we provide are cleaning furnaces, installing new electrical services - outlets, switches, ceiling fans, sub-panels and fixing leaking faucets. A typical initial diagnosis service fee is $60.00 to $85.00 f..Recent Review:Very well. I would recommend this repair service to anyone.Kathleen H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi..
- Business Description:DM Shaver Inc. is an outdoor power equipment repair business specializing in standby generator systems, chainsaws, and logging supplies.
- Business Description:Cash buisness, mostly a hobby just looking to draw in some new buisness and get my name out there. So feel free to approach with any sort of project!
- Business Description:Gas powered lawn and garden equipment sales & service.
- Business Description:STS Truck Equipment & Trailer Sales was founded in 1949. We are a family owned and operated company. We are a full service and parts facility committed to customer satisfaction. We have a complete line of trailers and truck equipment to fit the needs of our customers. We have branches in Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester and Albany, New York
- Business Description:We have been in business for 20 years in New York. We are a family owned company.Recent Review:Upon using sand between pavers it kept washing out. For 3 years we put up with a patio that was more like a beach then a patio. We finally had another landscaping company come in, and did it right. When installing the pavers, the concrete apron around the pool started dropping and pulling away from the pool. We have a contractor coming in to fix that. We also had Nicks Landscaping install a fence around the pool area. Within 2 years we had to put up another fence. The posts were warping and gates wouldn't close much less lockBarb K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Union Springs
- Port Byron
- Seneca Falls
lawn mower repair shops in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DM Shaver Inc.19 Hall Rd
Hannibal, New York
- DM Shaver Inc.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Kapper Landscaping INC.7 Zuk Pierce Drive
Central Square, New York
- Kapper Landscaping INC.
- Nick's Landscaping2296 Lake Rd
Oneida, New York
- Nick's Landscaping
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- STS Trailer & Truck Equipment3496 Court Street
Syracuse, New York
- STS Trailer & Truck Equipment
- The Home Depot1634 Clark St Rd
Auburn, New York
- The Home Depot