CHITTENANGO LANDSCAPE

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2008

7 EMPLOYEES. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

02/25/2021

Of all the snowplowing I've ever used, these folks are by far the best. They do a great job with good attention to detail. They are punctual and dependable. I highly recommend them,

Description of Work
Snowplowing

Category concrete driveways,snow removal

09/23/2018

Wonderfully - it was amazing how well John translated what I explained into a very nice-looking, manicured yard. John's crew worked quickly, neatly, cleaned up as necessary - I would hire he and his crew in an instantly. I also would recommend him very highly.

Description of Work
Installing a raised garden bed, removing bushes, planting different ones. Mulching around 7 trees.

09/17/2018

John Stewart and his crew are a top-notch bunch - all of them very experienced, polite, and friendly. At his initial visit, John listened to my ideas, then gave me some suggestions, which I took, that added a lot of visual interest and elegance to the job. During the installation of a raised garden bed, expansion of another bed, edging and installing an area of river rock, edging and mulching arou...

Description of Work
installation of raised garden bed and expanding another, edging and mulching around several trees, edging and installing stone area, planting a shrub.

02/10/2017

Chittenango Landscape did 2 weed and feed applications. One in early summer and one in late Summer. I did research on the 8 different types of weeds I had and there was no one weed killer that would kill all without killing my grass. I tried a few applications myself from Lowes in 2014 and 2015 and it did little. Called John who came over and gave estimate and said I would not be disappointed. And...

Description of Work
Weed and Feed for 70,000 square foot lawn

Category lawn treatment

10/23/2015

It couldn't have gone better. All work was done in a day every inch was cleaned up and all debris removed. John is the kindest. easiest person you could ever want to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned up all over grown weeds and brush around my house that had accumulated over a two year period.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/27/2015

contacted them and they immediately responded. They were already booked up, maybe we can do business at a later dat.

Description of Work
nothing

03/22/2015

There's not much to say. John plowed the driveway effectively all winter. Much better than my previous guy who charged exactly the same. I think John came out about 20 times this year, so it worked out to about $20 a plow. Really reasonable in my opinion. I never had to call him or ask him to come out, he came out on his own every time. He also planted stakes on the driveway. AND - it looks like t...

Description of Work
Driveway Snowplowing

Category landscaping,snow removal

11/20/2014

Completed on time and well done

Description of Work
Lawn care

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/15/2014

Other tree services wanted to bring in a crane at large cost. Some others never called back. John did what he said that he would do.

Description of Work
John took down a (very large)dead tree that was 5 feet from our house and on the edge of a deep creek bed. Didn't leave a twig. Tough job! We are impressed.

Category tree service

04/07/2014

Very professional; timely; good responsiveness; did exactly what we wanted. We ARE hiring them again or future work.

Description of Work
Removed tree & stump; landscaped 10 ft. section at side of house & laid sod.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPE (DESIGN/ARCHITECTURE, INSTALLATION, HARDSCAPING (BRICK/BLOCK), RETAINING WALLS, SIDEWALKS, PATIOS, MAINTENANCE, SNOW REMOVELS); LAWN CARE SERVICES (INSTALLATION, FERTILIZATION, AERATION, SUB-SEEDING, PEST & DISEASE MGMT, RENOVATION, SOIL MENDING); ARBOR SERVICES (PLANTING, PRUNING, INJECTION FEEDING, PEST MGMT, TREE & STUMP REMOVAL & CABLING).

LAWN MOWING, IRRIGATION OR WATER FEATURES.