When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Sun Valley, NV
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Sun Valley
- Robison Engineering Company, IncRobison Engineering recently helped me complete all the State of Nevada requirements to secure water rights on my property. The service I received was outstanding! Nathan and Marcie responded immediately to all my concerns, were highly professional, and knowledgable about the process. The value I received for my dollar was better than expected. All in all, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend this outfit to anyone needing this type of professional service
- Robison Engineering Company, IncNate and Eric were very responsive in designing the BMP plan, doing the survey and structural evaluations for the 2 homes I own in South Lake Tahoe. I relied on their evaluation for my real estate purchase and ended up buying it based on their evaluation. Currently they are working on getting a permit approved with the TRPA for structural adjoinment of the homes. I highly recommend them
- Mashiach Exploration LLCTheir company provides civil and structural engineering, architectural document support, land surveying, and construction management/program management services to meet the needs of a diverse base of clients. Over the years, we?ve established a reputation for getting the job done on time and within budget, utilizing the latest technology to take your project from concept to completion. From the initial meeting to the ribbon cutting, we are with you every step of the way. Their engineers and architects know how to overcome obstacles through creative problem solving
Land Surveyors in Sun Valley
- Business Description:We are an employee-owned engineering, surveying, environmental and planning firm with hands-on expertise and a regional reputation. Our work is our marketing strategy.Recent Review:Robison Engineering recently helped me complete all the State of Nevada requirements to secure water rights on my property. The service I received was outstanding! Nathan and Marcie responded immediately to all my concerns, were highly professional, and knowledgable about the process. The value I received for my dollar was better than expected. All in all, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend this outfit to anyone needing this type of professional serviceHazel B.
- Business Description:Landscaping ContractorRecent Review:I will hire him again for Fall cleanup .Cyn E.
- Business Description:Drones as a Service Company We Build Them. We Fly Them. We Teach People About Them. AboveNV is a full service Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) Company located in Reno, Nevada and servicing the Western United States. We are insured, FAA approved "airworthy" for several fixed wing and multirotor aircraft. We have multiple crew capabilities focused on three major aspects in the growing Drone Industry: Education: As licensed secondary educators we provide both live and online courses on aerial r..
- Business Description:North American Mapping (NAM) has been providing the finest mapping services to Nevaand the Western United States since 1958.NAM has specialized In high accuracy detail
- Business Description:Element Engineering LLC provides Nevada and California with civil and structural engineering services. We specialize in residential and commercial development, energy efficiency and construction inspections.
- Business Description:Meyer Surveying provides professional Land Surveying Services to public and private clients including: Property Owners, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Attorneys, Realtors, Contractors, Environmental and Cultural Consultants, Mines and Utility Companies
- Business Description:tree arbor
- Business Description:CFA is a full service Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Planning, Landscape Architecture and Construction Inspection firm located in Reno, Nevada
- Business Description:Blue Lake Seal Coat and Striping is a family ran seal coat and striping company. We operate a heavy duty 520 gallon seal coat tank. We handle all jobs no matter how big or small. From your private drive way to your large business parking lot, installing signs, bumpers, striping parking spaces, handicap spaces, and no parking fire lanes. All at competitive rates. Why Seal Coat? Weatherproofs: Prevents damaging water penetration Like-New Appearance: Provides a new, fresh appearance with a j..
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services in the Reno/Sparks area since 1999.Recent Review:unknownGerald M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Spanish Springs
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Washoe Valley
- Incline Village
- Kings Beach
- Mound House
- Tahoe Vista
- Carnelian Bay
- Silver Springs
- Carson City
- Tahoe City
- Olympic Valley
land surveyors in Sun Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AboveNV800 Haskell Rd.
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping488 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping
- Element Engineering LLC6005 Pebble Beach Dr
- Element Engineering LLC
- I M G Lawn and Landscaping5552 cornflower ct
Sun Valley, Nevada
- I M G Lawn and Landscaping
- North American Mapping2175 Green Vista Dr
- North American Mapping
- Robison Engineering Company, Inc846 Victorian Ave. Suite #20
- Robison Engineering Company, Inc