When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Roswell, NM
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Roswell
- Aragon Surveys Inc.We needed a survey done quickly because we had to have one to start some other work on the property. Mr. Aragon came out several days after I called, and three working days later, our survey will be filed with the County Clerk. He was prompt, courteous, and very professional. He was willing to answer all of our questions about our survey in particular and about our borders/easements with our neighbors. It has been a long time, since we needed to have any property surveyed (30 years), so there was a bit of a "sticker shock" at the cost. But in calling other surveyors, we found that Aragon Surveying was right in line (perhaps a bit less expensive) than the others
- Armijo Surveys IncCourteous communication and timely response. I can not attest to their field work, because I went with another company who is very highly recommended in the Taos area and gave a quote for half of Armijo's quote. So judging cost alone, this price seemed high. Not sure how different the results may have been
Land Surveyors in Roswell
- Business Description:We provide Professional Engineering Services to water users in the areas of surface and groundwater hydrology, hydraulic analysis and design, hydrologic modeling, water resource planning and development, and water right administration
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by job. Travel charges apply. Ask about Angie's List discount.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
land surveyors in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- William J. Miller Engineers, Inc.2019 Galisteo St. M-4
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- William J. Miller Engineers, Inc.