Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Voorhees Township, NJ
There are 8 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Voorhees Township
- Smalmighty GarageI needed an oil change on my mower and Matt came out quickly and got it done in a timely manor. Will do business again.
- Mower Tech at your DoorstepGreg is a master at his trade. He did a beautiful job on my tractor and snow blower. I highly recommend him for any small engine work.
- Daily Equipment RepairDaily came by with a flatbed truck to take the snow blower from my driveway and later returned it the same way. The pickup and delivery cost was reasonable. They had told me typical repair time was a week, but since there was a storm coming, they were able to repair and return the snow blower the next day. The snow blower runs great since the fuel system was cleaned out. They also replaced a blown gasket that was causing fuel to leak. I was impressed by their quick turn around time
- Gravely Hockessin IncGravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the business
- Faust RepairThe hydraulic pump blew a seal. Doug told me which parts I needed. I found them at a dealer, brought them over, and he fixed the mower in a couple days, adjusting all controls and making it like new. Not bad for a 12 year old machine! The charge was minimal considering the expertise required.
- Rick's Lawnmower RepairExcellent! Very polite and professional. Dropped off my mower and had a call back within 24 hours with root cause. The whole mower was serviced/tuned up and I had it back the next day. Power washed and looking new. This type of honest service is very hard to find these days. Highly recommended!
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI had a tune up done there a couple of months ago and no issue and in fact they have done service for me in the past with no issue. Suddenly my mower stopped working. Not suspect of anything that they did I thought perhaps maybe bad gas. Did change it out and still didn’t start so decided to take it back to get a quick look. For whatever reason it was working for them just fine so no issue. Told the girl at the office I would need help getting it in my car. I do loaded in my car from my home but I do like some help since it is awkward and I have to put it in my folder down backseat instead of my trunk. I’ve never had an issue doing that without having to tip it over or do any damage to my vehicle. I called to let them know I’d be heading over to get my mower on break and asked if I could have some help. I don’t know what happened to these people but they were the nastiest rudest most unprofessional people I’ve ever dealt with. Girl came out and asked if I needed help no eye contact with me no smile no nothing. Told her I said I’m the one who called earlier and said I was picking up my mower I just need a little help. Walked away said Michael be out. Mike came out. Miserable look on his face and huffing and puffing all the way out to me. Didn’t say a word didn’t look me in the eye nothing. Grab the mower up from the front and back and tried jamming it into my car but no caution whatsoever. Of course he chipped the car. I told him well well hold on a minute and he mumbled something at me and I said hold on a minute I get this in my car every time. This comment back to me was well it’s not supposed to go in the backseat of your car. Mind you it’s on a flat surface not an actual seat. Also said not supposed to be tipped on its side. I responded with I don’t have to tip it on the side to get it and I just take my time. I ended up getting Arms and they are trying to take over and eventually got it out from his hands or he turn around and have to walk away mumbling something at me. I went to the office and told the girl hey he was ramming the vehicle into my car and chipped up the side and she continued with her smart remarks as well. Mind you know I contact from her yet again. Not to mention that they have two young children running around they look at you haven’t bathed in a week it was absolutely atrocious. The little toddlers running around this repair shop with no shoes on. I don’t know what happened to these people to Make them be so rude and miserable but I will never ever ever ever go back agai
- Daily Equipment RepairThe Daily Equipment Staff was polite and efficient. Our mower was ready on time and a staff member was happy to help me load it.
- Robert E Little IncExcellent! Would recommend Mr. Little without reservation. It was great that he performs the service at your home. Very kind and professional.
- RPM small engine repairsThe response was immediate. Dropped off a snow blower and had it back in a week running perfectly. Dropped off a portable generator and that was repaired in less than a week. Professional, courteous and a real value. Quality work at a very fair price. Will certainly use them again.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Voorhees Township
- Business Description:Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home. I match any price and I'm always willing to help those with a small budget. Ask a handyman before deciding on spending hundreds or thousands ..Recent Review:Juan is new at having his own business. He has a lot to learn about quoting for a job. Mostly, I was disappointed in his work ethic. He gave me specs for ordering ta door, which turned out to be incorrect which resulted in the screen door not being easily installed. He would not admit his error and stormed off the job. I consider this to be unprofessional and he let his ego get the better of him. Other than that, his workmanship is good, however, he is unable to think through the project from start to finish before starting, hence the failure in planning for the correct door jam. I would say he is fairly reliable until the going gets bumpy and then he quits. I would not hire again because of thismichelle m.
- Business Description:Tv Mounting - Furniture Assembly - Fitness Equipment Assembly - Closet / Shelving Installation - Picture Hanging /Art Installation - Window Treatment Installation / Repair - Ceiling Fan / Light Installation -Lock Installation - Screen Installation - Much MoreRecent Review:He was on time and professional. He finished the job.Marshea M.
- Business Description:Additional address - Po Box 203, Hockessin, DE 19707.Recent Review:Gravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the businessSamuel W.
- Business Description:Mosquito Joe provides mosquito, tick and flea control for residential and commercial customers across Southern New Jersey.Recent Review:It took longer than expected to have relief from the bugs, even for the dogs. They came out and did an extra barrier spray and it helped tremendously! I think this year also being so rainy it made the bug issue worse. We will certainly use for next season and would highly recommend this treatment for anyone who enjoys spending time with family, friends and pets outside. So worth it! Thank youMichelle Y.
- Business Description:For all of your landscaping and lawn care needs in South Jersey, contact Pontonio’s Lawn Service, LTD of Magnolia, NJ. We’ve been serving the area since 2004, and in that time we’ve earned a reputation for our commitment to our customers and quality work. Along with our competitive pricing plans, our team has over a decade of experience in the lawn care industry. There’s no job too big or too small for our crew. Call today, and see why we’re the best in the area. We’re fully licensed and ins..Recent Review:I called Pontonio's based on reviews here. I left a message and never received a return phone call or text.Lay N.
- Business Description:If your machine is in working order, great! We’ll help you keep it that way with our standard, full-service maintenance. If it is out of service or experiencing problems, let us diagnose it and recommend a professional solution. No job is too large or too small…we do it all! Pick-up and delivery are available, or we can work at your locationRecent Review:Price was right. They picked up my tractor and all the work done at a resonable price. They also redid some work another repair shop did incorrectly. I liked them so much they I also took a trimmer to get repaired. They are now my go to engine/tractor repair place Jenna in the office is a sweetheart. Very helpful and let me know how things were progressinSteven P.
- Recent Review:Went perfect! We've used them for several years, they've also done all of our crown molding!bob p.
- Business Description:DBA: Little's John Deer. Owner operated. Robert E. Little Inc has been selling, servicing, and supplying John Deere products to our customers for over 65 years.Recent Review:After giving my older Sears garden tractor it's yearly maintenance by replacing air filter, fuel filter, oil change and filter, fuel filter, new gas and even replaced battery. Still had very hard starting or would not start. My initial visit - They gave it a look, did a few odds and ends, plus repaired the mower deck. Brought it home. First time I tried starting it...it wouldn't. Brought it back. Second visit - They couldn't find anything wrong. It started up for them without incident. Brought it home. A few days later, again, it either wouldn't start or when it did, starter didn't sound right. Third visit - They serviced the starter. Said it tested fine. Brought it home. Unbelievably, it wouldn't start AGAIN! Brought it back. Fourth visit - Told them I'd show them it wouldn't start. Went out, turned the key, and darn it if didn't start right up. Still had them look at it because there had to be something causing this (it wasn't user error). They never could determine the problem and said they could not duplicate the issue. I gave up. Local Pottstown location had to ship it to Zieglerville facility so each time it took several days to get it backGail F.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:In an effort to provide our customers the luxury of being able to deal with a single company to care for all of their outdoor needs, we presently run 5 divisions. Working this way also helps to ensure that each division specializes in a specific aspect of landscaping, irrigation and lawn careRecent Review:We have been with PT for well over a year, might be two. Yes our lawn is better off than a year ago, but not by much. It should have been stupendous but starting in June the weeds kept on coming. Per verbal agreement, PT is supposed to call and schedule an appointment. Then, the day before call and give us some kind of window of what time they will be out. When the tech comes out they are supposed to call and tell us they’re on the way. Just telling us you’re coming out is not an appointment. They called yesterday and left a voicemail they would be out, but no timeframe referenced. The reason being we have a fenced back yard which needs to be unlocked and the dog put inside. In June they were out. We weren’t home but the dog sitter just happened to be home when they showed up. Today we took the dog for a walk early, and we weren’t home 2 minutes before they pulled up. No phone call. Had to move container plants and furniture out of the way and all kinds of simple but important chores have to be done before their arrival. Would be great to even have 15 minutes notice. There have been billing issues in the past which were resolved. (In my mind, extra charges shouldn’t just show up on the statement “by computer error” and if they do, the company should be calling you, not the other way around.) This spring I didn’t push back on extra billing when they turned on the lawn sprinkler system, even though the guy told me “it was all in a days work.” I guess my main beef is that the office doesn’t do what they say they will do, and to me, communication is the key. I want them in and out in the most efficient time possible, and with notice that can happen. Today I questioned the tech in regards to calling prior to being on the way. He heard nothing of the sort from the office, so of course he didn’t call ahead. (I’m sure we were the first yard of the day since he showed up soon after 8AM) I spoke to one of their techs maybe in April of this year, prior to doing the yard, when they showed up then. I advised him why his company was out to do this. (Fertilizing and weed control.) - because I don’t seem to be able to do it without burning up the lawn, etc. He assured me all which ways. Three days later I notice the front of our five camellia bushes are all burnt from overspray. The back of them are gorgeous. I didn’t call them on that one either but I do have photos, timestamped and all that. I’m not sure if Cherry Hill is too far out for them to do business, but we are pretty unsatisfied. They’re out of W. Deptford. Maybe this is a way to shrug off business they really don’t want? So, bad service, bad office communication and practices. There seems to be a lot of good competition in the market place to hang in there with mediocrity hoping they will change. We have given third and fourth chances and we’re doneJarrett T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Laurel Springs
- Pine Hill
- Hi Nella
- Cherry Hill
- Haddon Heights
lawn mower repair shops in Voorhees Township
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- custom sheet metal of delaware464 E Ayre St
- custom sheet metal of delaware
- TALLEY'S GARAGE3817 W 9TH ST
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
- Taurus Landscaping.LLC805 Red Lion rd C17
- The Mower Shop7745 Maple Ave
Merchantville, New Jersey
- Thompson's Lawn & Garden Supply200 W Hampton St
Pemberton, New Jersey
- Tractor Joe's Service & Repair2349 Pennington Rd
Pennington, New Jersey
- TALLEY'S GARAGE
- WEST SIDE LAWN MOWER INC1122 N BROAD ST
- WEST SIDE LAWN MOWER INC
- YEARSLEY'S SERVICE LTD680 PONT READING RD
- YEARSLEY'S SERVICE LTD