ChemTec Pest Control

Founded 1931 • With Angi since January 2006

250 Market St

Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

Progressive, Independent, and Locally Owned! ChemTec Pest Control has been servicing your neighbors since 1931, we are one of the oldest and largest independent family owned companies in the region. Our entire staff of service technicians is fully trained, licensed, background vetted, state certified, informative, respectful, friendly and efficient. Each home and customer is different, each situation is unique, so we customize our services - no cookie-cutter service! We offer same day or next service. Our phones are answered 24/7 to schedule an appointment for an inspector to visit your home, or call Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm to speak to a solution specialist. Over 6,500+ NJ customers trust us....you'll see with our reviews that you can too! Call us at 201-843-0780 to speak to a Solution Specialist....

07/05/2020

Brian G.

I have been dealing with chemtec for almost a year now. I have continuous issues with their customer service having an inability to answer basic questions as far as what chemicals and baits they use. I have also had more than two occasions where I have contacted them to see when the next scheduled appointment is they are coming and they will change the appointment without notifying me. Oh and after almost one year of treatments they haven't fixed my issues

Description of Work
Extermination of pests

Category pest control

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], We would like to start by thanking you for being a ChemTec customer, we want you to know that we value and appreciate your business. We also appreciate your feedback on this matter. After reviewing your information, we believe that we have gone above ordinary service standards for your location, we have made multiple trips out to you and you have worked directly with one of our supervisors to resolve this issue. As our contract is with the building management and not you directly our ability to service is limited to the regularly scheduled service as any additional services would incur a charge must be approved by the building management. Unfortunately, during such precedent times, the management company for your property did make the understandable decision to not allow any outside service work to be done in their building at this time. Unfortunately that did not allow us to completely service your needs, but we respect their decision to do so currently. While we understand that you wish for us to leave you with the products that we use, we kindly ask that you understand that all by law, we are not permitted to do so. We are positive that once we can return to service your location that we will resolve your issue for you. Please know that we are looking forward to doing so. We take these reviews very seriously and will make sure to turn this negative experience for you into a positive one. It has come to my attention that management has allowed us to resume services, please reach out to me so we can make sure we can get this resolved for you immediately. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so I can assist you with any of your needs going forward. Lindsay Costello Customer Experience Specialist 201-843-0780 *121

08/22/2019

Doug K.

Decided to use Chemtec for a new home that purchased. They actually showed up in the earlier portion of the time window I was given so I was not stuck waiting for them all day on Saturday. The rep that came out did a good job, haven't seen any insects his initial spraying last month. I signed for the annual plan.

Description of Work
Pest Control

06/23/2019

Salvatore C.

From the initial call with Anthony to the service from AJ i was very happy with ChemTec. Anthony was very helpful with all my questions. He made me feel more comfortable. He explained what the process and service were all about. Set me up with an appointment for the very next day. The next day, got a call from AJ the Technician, that he would be at my home in 20 minutes. It was a pleasure meeting AJ. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and explained the steps he was doing (inside and outside of my home) to get rid of my ant problem. He went through every nook and cranny to find the ant colony and found it. Actually I was very impressed. I have had this service before with another competitor and they did nowhere close to what AJ was doing. I called just to get this promotion that they had but after speaking with Anthony and seeing the service that AJ did I will be signing on for their yearly plan. I also spoke with a neighbor that mentioned he also was having an ant problem. I told him about my experience with ChemTec and he told me, he will be calling them. I hope this review will be helpful for other seeking this type of service.

Description of Work
Pest Control

06/04/2019

Destiny F.

Patrick Smack was our technician and he was wonderful informative and great !!! I didn’t get to tip him bc I totally forgot and I feel awful but was told to write him a review so I am and they get money for it !!!!! Thanks Patrick Smack !!!!!

Description of Work
Camel crickets spraying

04/23/2019

Elizabeth H.

AJ Toribio from ChemTec was great with the service, very informative and thorough. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Getting rid of ants in the house

02/16/2019

Jayantilal P.

excellent. Dave Wilson did a great job thoroughly getting at right places with correct pest to control various bugs. He was very professional, I would like to get him every time I have problems with pest control.

Description of Work
pest control

11/27/2018

Lucy E.

I was grateful the company sent someone immediately rather than the next day. The technician, AJ Toribio, is courteous and very professional. AJ explained what he was going to do with the rodent traps. He was quite knowledgeable. He detailed the process and will do follow up visit in 2 weeks. The customer service provided by ChemTec is amazing from the time of my initial call to the service call, and I am pleased to sign up with them.

Description of Work
Rodent problem

09/13/2018

Allan Y.

When winged ants (or termites -- I wasn't sure) suddenly appeared yesterday and swarmed through several small cracks in the mortar of our stone foundation, infesting a corner of the basement, I called ChemTec. Robert immediately put me in touch with Anthony, who asked me to snap pictures with my phone and send them to him. He quickly got back to me and identified the creatures as swarming odorous house ants. Within 2 hours, Pat was at my house to inspect the entire basement and exterior of the house. He applied gel bait to the mortar cracks where the bugs were crawling and flying out of, and went around the entire exterior of the house applying treatment to the foundation. Pat was professional, courteous, efficient, careful, and explained everything clearly. And the price was right. As of this writing (about 16 hours later), there's no sign of the bugs anymore. I hope never to need any pest control again, but if I do (which is probably inevitable), I will definitely call ChemTec.

Description of Work
Extermination of flying ants

08/26/2018

Lillian L.

Terriffic. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
I already use CHEMTEC for termite control and now use them for lawn care. They also removed a skunk in my tender-care trap.

Category pest control,lawn treatment,animal removal

07/28/2018

Ryan B.

Ross was on time, professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Emergency yellow jacket removal

07/27/2018

Stephen G.

ChemTech and the Tech, Dave W, was very responsive and had an appointment made within a week. The spraying solved the issues I was having and they also sprayed for the seasonal insects.

Description of Work
Pest Control (Bees)

07/23/2018

Stanley L.

They did a good job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Pest Control Service

07/18/2018

Mary T.

We couldn’t be any happier with ChemTec! We had problems with ticks and mosquitos as well as mice. Our tech Dave Wilson is absolutely fantastic! He arrives every month like clockwork, is very thorough and informative and is always polite. All out problems have been kept under control. Great company and greater tech. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

06/18/2018

Ben G.

The exterminator arrived, determined what we thought was scat was actually a piece of Play-Do (whoops) and then charged us close to 100 for the visit. Seemed a little unnecessary.

Description of Work
Identify a possible pest

06/05/2018

Richard F.

Everyone at ChemTec has been wonderful. They are courteous, have great pricing, give lots of great information, and are very reliable. I am happy I found them, will continue to be a customer, and will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
We have several pests including carpenter ants, carpenter bees, and mosquitoes.

05/30/2018

Somak G.

Very puntual and thorough. The only reason for a B was the agent forgot to mention that good quality fruit fly traps are available for a few dollars at Lowe's/Home Depot. We were having a fruit fly infestation at the time which has thankfully not reoccured. Otherwise everything else was very good

Description of Work
Initial pest control for a newly acquired property

05/11/2018

Grace C.

Dave W. was here a few days ago to complete our annual carpenter ant service call. So pleasant, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He listened to my concerns and took all steps necessary to make me feel confident that my pest problem would be solved soon! I have used ChemTec for many years and I DO recommend them to my friends. Keep up the good work!

Description of Work
Annual Carpenter Ant Service

05/07/2018

Jia Y.

they are great, efficient, and response very quickly Thank you very much

Description of Work
Pest control

04/05/2018

Jirigarthe C.

They were great! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Pest control

01/24/2018

Debbie M.

Our tech Rodney arrived on time and was very thorough and knowledgeable. He checked everything and even offered suggestions to improve some things in the Spring. They are a great company to deal with.

Description of Work
Winter Indoor Service

12/30/2017

Victor S.

Technician was thorough, setting traps and sealing around pipes that enter our home. He also went into a difficult-to-access crawl space to set a trap. And he took with him a mouse caught in a glue trap. We haven't seen any mice since then.

Description of Work
Mice in rear rooms of our house

Category pest control,animal removal

12/26/2017

Barbara F.

Immediate issue/reason for contact, was fulfilled. Did not know or understand prior to company's service call customer is then contractually obligated to sign a 1 year contract with monthly auto pay against credit card.

Description of Work
Home insect extermination.

11/25/2017

Catherine S.

Went very well. Arrived on time, treated the nest and within a week the entire nest was inactive.

Description of Work
Removal of large Yellow Jacket nest within basement and first floor walls.

11/25/2017

Grisel R.

Mr.Dan was call for an estimate for general pest control,came on time on 8-29-17.He gave us a good price covering different types of pest control and a monthly plan too.Appointment was made for 9-9-17,they came punctual,Lorenzo the treatment guy was very pleasant explain everything step by step.He clean everything after he finish.I call again because I felt was more mosquitoes they came repeat treatment on 9-28-17 no extra cost.My husband and me are very contented.

Description of Work
General pest control exterminating

11/15/2017

Raquel C.

Methods used were safe and effective.

Description of Work
Mice control/extermination

Speights Pest Management

If you want insects or rodents removed from your property right away, you've come to the right place! Speights Pest Management LLC offers professional pest control services in Teaneck, NJ and surrounding areas. Our licensed exterminators use live traps to relocate wildlife, snap taps to catch rodents, and insecticides to exterminate bugs. You can count on us to keep your residential or commercial property pest-free.

Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control, Inc

Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc. in Stirling, New Jersey, has been providing quality and professional, residential and commercial pest management services to central and northern New Jersey for more than 50 years. Humphreys is family owned and operated 2nd generation. Quality customer service is the premier part of Humphreys mission statement. The Humphreys team is a group of men and women dedicated to excellence in servicing your home or business. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control takes pride in dealing with every home or business individually by devising a customized plan to control any insect or rodent problem that develops. This plan includes utilizing the Integrated Pest Management System to eliminate any pest problem by physical exclusion, placing glue boards and pheromone traps while using the least amount of pesticides possible. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control will customize your program with AIB guidelines and good manufacturing practices. Humphreys is a green company and follows all guidelines to protect our environment. Additional DBA - Humphreys Environmental Services, A Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc.

Kapture Pest Control

Guaranteed Pest Control. Same Day Service. Direct line to the owner. No more endless waiting to ask questions or voice concerns. Working with Kapture Pest Control is easy. We understand that you are busy and that 3-hour arrival windows are unacceptable to you. To accommodate you and simplify your life we give you a 30-minute arrival window and schedule our technicians in a way that makes sure they are on time. Furthermore as the founder of the company I am proud to offer: - Only licensed technicians with significant pest control experience. They know what to do and get your issues resolved the first time. - A satisfaction guarantee that makes sure all your pest issues are resolved even between regularly scheduled services. - In the case where we are not able to meet your expectations, a double your money back guarantee for the first 90 day. Furthermore, you will always be able to reach out to me, the founder of the company with any questions or complaints you might have. My personal goal is to turn all of my customers into raving fans. I think once you try us you too will agree that doing business with my company is much easier than with traditional pest companies. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks again! John Melchior

Offers by Kapture Pest Control on Angi

90056A
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial Pest Control: Bed Bugs, Termites, Mosquito, Tick, Fleas, Rodent, Animal & Wildlife, Ants, Spiders, Stinging Insects, Carpenter Ants and Bees and all other home-invading insects. We offer Preventive Services, Annual Protection Plans, and Green Solutions using botanicals. Our new GreenTec Home Lawn Care offers both Smart Weed and Insect Control and AllGreen solutions to keep your lawn beautiful!

Commercial Fumigation; Springtail Eradication.