Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Derry, NH
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Derry
- Perry Brothers ConstructionProject was completed on time, within budget, workers were friendly and courteous, very capable and experienced and always cleaned thoroughly after each days work.
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair IncI didn't hire A1 which, ironically, is why I strongly recommend them. I probably have a sinkhole under my foundation. I say that because the town recently filled a sinkhole on the street, mere feet from my front door. I've noticed some increased cracking, including the seperation of some drywall at the stud so I called around to see if any foundation repair companies could help. A1 called me right back. They offered great advice on whom I should consider contacting and why. Not only that, they helped me set an expectation about what I can expect and what it'd cost even though they don't perform the service themselves. That level of honestly and forthrightness is something to admire. He knew before he called me that he was going to refer me elsewhere. But he called anyway because he wanted to help. This is the kind of company people should seek out. Sincerely, Scot
- P Jutras Construction and Property Maintenance LLCPaul pointed out right away major faults in the way the deck was built and how unsafe it was. The foundation post and beams were not up to code, He seriously thought the deck would collapse at any moment. He knew right away what needed to be done, explained in detail how it should have been built correctly and what he would do to make it safe and up to code. After taking photos of the stress points and problematic areas of the deck, he said he will get back to me to give an estimate of the cost of the project. In less than a weekend, he called me back as promised with the estimate. Despite his heavy work schedule, Paul gave priority to this project with a timeline to finish the work in a week. He finished in less than a week even when he discovered midway in his work that the middle portion of the deck had a bump because the opposite sides of the joist was sinking. Of which he ably corrected. I am very pleased with the quality of his work and the difference with the deck is like night and day. Where there were puny posts before, has now been replaced with proper sized posts imbedded in correct concrete piers for strong support. The privacy wall was perfectly replaced with a very appealing but definitely sturdy boards that can let in light but can withstand the winds. I am very pleased with the excellent craftsmanship that Paul has done on this project. I highly recommend him to any homeowner needing his services. You will only be satisfied by his superb work
- Basement Improvements, LLCOur experience with Cory and Basement Improvements could not have been better! Cory was a pleasure to deal with - very professional, polite, and an extremely hard worker. He also communicated very well during the entire process. Our basement looks great and has stayed perfectly dry during many heavy rainstorms. Thank you Cory for a great great job
- HOLT LANDSCAPE CO LLCVery well. Problem solved. Follow-up and maintenance done regularly. Tony and his crew are very knowledgable and efficient.
- HOLT LANDSCAPE CO LLCThe major ground water problem was fixed when Tony replaced the existing sump pump and installed a perimeter drain. Shortly after we moved in we noticed a few small puddles coming from a completely different source and even though Tony's work for for the initial source of the water, he came right over and sat with me in my basement during a rain storm to identify where the additional water was coming from and fixed it free of charge. Our basement has been dry as a bone since and that was six years ago. I don't recall the exact price paid for the service as the previous owner paid but we were given some say in which of the two contractors that were consulted would ultimately do the work.. Tony's price was about the same or slightly lower, because he came so highly recommended we chose him and we are happy we did
- HOLT LANDSCAPE CO LLCIt went perfectly. Tony and his team did a basement waterproofing job for us in 2010. Tony was completely transparent about the cost and the team was in and out as planned. We never had a problem in the basement after the installation, and Tony's team was back every year to do the required maintenance. I highly recommend Holt Landscape Construction for any project
- Crack-XDoug was very responsive when I first called for an estimate. Scheduling was easy. The jobs I needed done took three days, and Doug's team (Francisco and Tom) showed up bright and early every day. Francisco took plenty of time explaining the work he was going to get done each day and stayed on schedule. The cracks in the basement were all repaired, and I haven't had any water infiltration problems in any of them since. The garage floor looks perfect. I think Francisco took a lot of pride in doing his work well, and it shows
- Jackson and Company Foundation RepairIt went very well. The repair process was explained to me from start to finish. My only complaint is that the estimate that I received over the telephone was significantly higher than the actual cost. The difference was approximately $500.00.
- Marois DesignThey called beforehand to confirm the appointment and arrived on time. We signed up for the service on the day of the estimate, since they were very impressive. Their work and materials have a lifetime guarantee. I’ve given them a deposit, but we haven’t received the service yet.
Basement Waterproofers in Derry
- Business Description:Done Right Services is a family owned and operated Basement Waterproofing & Foundation repair company since 1998. With over 25 yrs experience in Fieldstone foundation repair, re-pointing and waterproofing. We offer a 30 yr warranty, creating dry basements for a healthier, mold and mildew free environment. Providing additional services in concrete Foundation Crack Repair,waterproofing. Bulkhead Waterproofing, Concrete foundation Waterproofing. Offering a lifetime warranty of the foundation and..Recent Review:I requested a quote by email, clearly specifying it was for 2 cracks and sending 4 pictures (2 from the inside, 2 outside) as requested. One crack was twice as long as the other one, very different and salt leftover from water infiltration. I received a quote for $500 which detailed the total cost, without any mention of additional costs. After the technician performed the work in less than 30 minutes, trouble started: he told me he was directed to work on just one, not two foundation cracks. I received a call from the same woman that set everything and she first stated I only request a quote for a crack: I went back to the email and it clearly stated "quote for 2 cracks", she claimed she got confused by the pictures and thought I sent the same crack from different angles. Honestly, they are in the crack business, I don't know how one could get confused by this. She insisted that, despite her making a mistake, I'd need to pay more. I got a call from the owner which argued with me about paying $350 more, that the quotes I got from other companies were also about a single crack, that their quote has different pricing per crack (I verified, it did not, there was just a single price). After I mentioned this seemed to me a bait and switch technique, he argued some more but in the end agreed to accept the quoted priceIvan D.
- Business Description:We Stop Leaks! We Stabilize Walls! We Stop Worries! Do you have a WET BASEMENT? It could be from a single crack in your poured concrete foundation or bulkhead. WE Stop leaks in wall cracks, well, electrical, septic & sewer lines and bulkheads. We also Reinforce bowed concrete block walls with carbon fiber-kevlar straps. We Stabilize concrete walls with epoxy injection and carbon fiber staples. We provide a LIFETIME GUARANTEE which is transferable to new owners at no charge. This Guarantee cov..Recent Review:Excellent. Bob Reuter and his associate diagnosed the problem and installed carbon-fiber strapping to correct it. They did so in a timely fashion and did fine work.Sam O.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:Welcome to sonlight home repairs. thanks for checking out our company. we have been in business since 1998. I am committed to doing excellent work at a reasonable price. I am the one who gives the estimate and does the jobs. I do not sub my work out!! I love what I do and always take pride in my workRecent Review:It went really really well. He did a great job. It came out right at the price he quoted me. We got the windows from Home Depot and some of them is not the window we're looking so he worked with Home Depot and got the right size of the windows. I was very very pleased. The work was done very professional. He was on time. He was here when he said would be. He is very proactiveRobert T.
- Business Description:We are a Construction in Southern New Hampshire who strives to set ourselves apart from the competition with our 20+ years of experience, customer satisfaction, value, and our detail oriented commitment to quality. We are experts in all phases of construction, and only contract out the specialties such as plumbing and electric. We have an A+ rating with the NH BBB, and have many references from just some of our very happy customers. Free Estimates and Fully Insured. Please visit our websit..Recent Review:The Team at AlphaCon did an outstanding job. Open and clear communication through the whole process. Derek answered all my questions and explained the work that was being completed in each phase. The quality of work and the team professionalism was the reason we contracted additional work to include rebuilding our staircase and updating our front entry way. We will not hesitate to work with AlphaCon in the future.Glem S.
- Business Description:When Scott Roofing Services, Inc. was founded in 1971, our goals were simple. Give the customer a superior product, at a reasonable price, and provide services to those customers unlike anything they have ever seen before. We are large enough to provide quick efficient service, yet still small enough to provide a personal touch. We are well prepared to address your every need. We take pride in providing you with the highest quality of construction from start to finish while paying close atten..Recent Review:We are very satisfied with how the roof looks and the crew was fast and efficient. They did a great job cleaning up and the price was very fair. Thanks to Sean and his crew for a job well done!!Kristen T.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:Erickson Foundation Supportworks is here to help homeowners strengthen their homes' foundations and restore their peace of mind. With over 40 years of experience in construction through our parent company, we understand high quality and competence in the workplace. Our innovative techniques and skill in a variety of materials and methods make us your best option for residential or commercial foundation repairsRecent Review:I got great service from Erickson. Nate Erickson was very responsive and spent a lot of time with us answering all of our questions. Although we did not decide to go with Erickson for our work, I would highly recommend them for their knowledge and customer serviceJean M.
- Business Description:GAF Master Elite roofing contractor. We install one of a kind standing seam roofing systems with panels made on site. we work on commercial and residential properties in NH, and MARecent Review:They did a good job and I have no complaints. They came back and cleaned up all the mess.Steve S.
- Business Description:WE ARE A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS 15 YEARS DOING FINISHED BASEMENTS KITCHENS BATHROOMS DECKS INTERIOR PAINTING ADDITION WE GOT YA COVERED!ONE CALL DOES IT ALL!! RATED A+ BBB. RATED #1 BY HOMEOWNERS CONTACT US 603-321-5157 OR 603-895-1334 WEB SITE WWW.daveandlouanns.com EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Dave did a beautiful job on finishing a small room in our basement where we wanted to put a small hot tub. We didn't really know exactly how it should look, so Dave made great suggestions for use of waterproof/water resistant materials. All we had to do was pick the paint color. It turned out just like we wanted it, and the hot tub is now in and working. Dave was on schedule and on price. In addition, he offered to do another small job for free because he had an extra day between jobs. We could not have been more pleased with his workNancy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Derry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- AK Property Services178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Allegiant Builders54 Stone Farm Drive
Barrington, New Hampshire
- AlphaCon LLC34 Bush Hill Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Athena Excavation Corp236 Rocking Ham Rd.
Auburn, New Hampshire
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc4 Foundry Industrial Park 10
- Centerpoint Chimney48 lake st
Salem, New Hampshire
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Cooper Homes LLC84 West Broadway
Derry, New Hampshire
- Crack-X800 Turnpike St Ste 300
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc
- dave and louanns homeimprovements217 CHESTER RD
Fremont, New Hampshire
- Dean Watson Masonry19 Towle
Chester, New Hampshire
- Done Right Services5 Mount Vernon Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DryLock Basements7 Remington Ct
Derry, New Hampshire
- dave and louanns homeimprovements
- Erickson Construction Co., Inc.14 Clement Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Erickson Construction Co., Inc.
- Griffin Home & Grounds LLC131 Cross Mill Rd
Tilton, New Hampshire
- Griffin Home & Grounds LLC
- iRemodel LLC10 Wight St Apt 1
Raymond, New Hampshire
- iRemodel LLC
- LALIBERTE CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATES INC41 WINTER ST.
- LALIBERTE CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATES INC
- Marquis Roofing129 Staniels Rd
Loudon, New Hampshire
- Marquis Roofing
- Quality Insulation110 Perimeter Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Quality Insulation
- RDS Enterprises14b depot street
Somersworth, New Hampshire
- Real Deal Builders2 Sweet Briar Ln.
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Reliable Basement Waterproofing107 Main St
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Rescon Basement Solutions 3 Commercial Ln
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Right Solutions Waterproofing Services5 Delano Lane
East Waterboro, Maine
- Rueter Foundation Repair68 Oakman St
Turners Falls, Massachusetts
- RDS Enterprises
- S R F ExcavationPO Box 45
Danbury, New Hampshire
- Scott's Roofing182 Rockingham Rd
Derry, New Hampshire
- Sonlight Home Repair Services1 Scribner Rd
Warner, New Hampshire
- Southern Maine Masonry117 Portland Street
South Berwick, Maine
- SRC PropertyWorks,L.L.C.69 Heather Circle
Auburn, New Hampshire
- Synergy Companies Construction LLC28 School St
- S R F Excavation
- Xtreme Woodworks21 River Lane / PO Box 89
Freedom, New Hampshire
- Xtreme Woodworks