What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Murray, NE
There are 12 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Murray
- Ransom FlooringCame in brought all the gear needed for the job, gave them the flooring and they installed it with no problems and was a seemless install and gave me tips on how to finish the room
- Ransom FlooringInstalled bedrooms flooring and it looks great no splitting no scuffs made the transition of the hallways perfect! Cleaned flooring before and after great guy works hard and will be hiring again for future installs
- Outscoring FlooringIt went absolutely perfectly. They were able to complete finish my first floor in less than 3 days and they showed that they cared about the quality of their work
- Outscoring FlooringOmfg!!😀 it was the bestest job ever in the world, my overall approval is super good. I will use him for all my towns love gilligan
- Outscoring FlooringThe process could not have been easier! I let AJ know what we were looking to achieve, and after receiving a great quote/plan, he ran with it! Quickly scheduled and job was done efficiently and it turned out better than we could have hoped! Not only did AJ do an amazing job, but he made the process a breeze. It felt like in thr blink of an eye we went from having a problem to having our basement looking beautiful. HUGE thank you to AJ. Trust him with your flooring needs... you will not be disappointed!
- Fox FlooringBrent quoted new luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl planking in our kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and entry way. He returned phone calls promptly and help us select the patterns. He was on site along with a team member. We love the floors and will be using again for our basement flooring.
- MCC FlooringTornell did work for my husband and I. He laid flooring in our bathrooms and even helped us decide what flooring we should do. We loved the work he did that we also had him do flooring in our bedrooms and living room later on. He was very personable which is why we first decided to use him. He was time efficient, friendly and professional when in our home. When he had a question, he was quick to address it. One major thing that I really appreciated was that when he was done with the job, he was sure to clean up the work area
- HSP Construction IncFacing a near-complete rebuild of our basement room (my man-cave) after some structural and waterproofing work, I wanted to find a company that served as a one-stop shop with experience in big jobs but would treat my small relatively small job as it were just as important. I needed some flooring, framing and drywall and painting. Oh, and maybe some more electrical outlets, because I'm tired of running cords all over the place for the computer, the TV, etc.? And how about running some ethernet cable, too? How about a door to separate the room from the rest of the basement so when the furnace clicks on I don't have to turn up to the TV to hear it? And maybe make it look stylish and up-to-date if we wanted to sell our home someday? All for a reasonable price? And can it be done quickly, I mean, like, fast, because all the stuff in the man-cave is making the rest of the house look cluttered, and it's driving me nuts, and we can't have that! (Oh, while you're at it, can you install a new shower backsplash in the upstairs bathroom? And tear out the old stuff? Oh, there's a sliding glass door and mirror, can you take that out?) And I didn't want the hassle of calling all around town to find people who could do what I wanted done without all the delays. I wanted the convenience of getting all the work from one place. Shrug. Not a lot to ask, right? That's right. That's pretty much the impression I got from Chuck when he came to visit. That's right, the owner of the company came to visit us in person -- TWICE. Once before the structural and waterproof company was done, and then afterward so he could get a better idea of what his crews would be facing. Now, not being an old hand when it came to home remodeling, I pretty much trusted his vision with the final product. He helped me bring out the WOW in what could be this room with some added features I didn't even think about. So Chuck just wanted to upsell me, right? I didn't feel that way. Not when he kept trying to find ways to save money AND make things look amazing. Look, you're going to find a bunch of contractors out there who can claim they can deliver your project 1) on time 2) on budget and 3) by making something unique to what you want. Pick any two, right? Not with HSP. They'll nail all three. Let's add 4) and have patience for a nervous customer who calls the poor office manager asking when the next crew is coming out before the current crew is even finished with their work. That's these folks. They listen, they work with your schedule, and they were definitely patient with me. I'm not saying your man-cave remodel from the cement block walls and slab floor to completion will take just a few weeks as mine did. But I challenge you to find another company that can get tear-down, framing, drywall, flooring (did I mention the vinyl flooring not only looks like stately wood planks and doesn't FEEL like, well, vinyl?) and electric work done as quickly. Oh, yeah, what about that door to block out the furnace roar I mentioned earlier? How about a new painted and stained barn door! That's because having an owner of the company who is just as much an artist as he is a contractor and having everything under one roof helped a LOT. What was I left with when the job was done? A blend between a tech start-up office and a sports bar. Not everything went perfectly well. The drywall crew accidentally busted open a water pipe and ruined a bunch of the ceiling drywall they'd just put in. But character isn't shown when everything goes right; it's when a disaster hits. Were there any delays in the job because of this? No. Any excuses from the crew? Absolutely not. The guys put in some extra hours to make up for the accident and kept the schedule on track. Isn't that what you'd want from a home contractor? If you've gotten this far in this review, you're probably wondering "did HSP pay this guy to make this review"? Nah, they didn't. So let me tell you why I'm writing all this: because I hope your experience in your remodeling is just as great as ours was
- HSP Construction IncThe project went very well although we were interrupted by the beginning of Covid-19. There was still a lot of confusion over necessary precautions at that time. I spoke to the owner, Chuck Leo, and he was willing to do whatever would make us comfortable. We ended up delaying the project after it was half completed. This was an inconvenience for them and us but we needed to be extra careful due to some health concerns. They just completed the remodel with the details listed below. It was a tricky project as we had already put in a new floor, shower/tub, and toilet a few years back, so the plan had to work with that. We wanted to save the lovely Italian floor tiles, if possible, but pieces needed to be added. The plan was to remove a linen closet from the hallway outside the bathroom which essentially took up potential valuable bathroom space. We decided gaining "real estate" in the bathroom was well worth losing that hallway closet. That gave us the opportunity to add a double sink with extra counter space. Another challenge was to add double medicine cabinets into the existing wall which was (weirdly) made out of wood. That also made it more complicated to add light sconces between and on the sides of the two cabinets. HSP rose to every challenge. Rose, the office assistant, the lead carpenter, the plumber, the electrician, and the drywallers were professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. Chuck was super helpful in reviewing some of the choices I made, such as the Moen faucets we had installed. I really appreciated having their help in comparing products as they definitely have the expertise. They had me pick out the cabinets and counter material from A1 Kitchen and Bath in Omaha and that worked out beautifully. A1 took the measurements and created a beautiful built-in for us. I took a piece of the tile with me when I first visited and was able to find the perfect match for the countertop and cabinets/drawers. We feel the end product is beautiful and that the look blends in perfectly with the period of the house. The medicine cabinets are shaped like the awning windows and everything just goes together very well. Patrick, the lead carpenter, did a super job fitting the few extra pieces of the Italian tile I had saved to cover the gap where the linen closet had encroached into the bathroom. You would never know what a crazy design had been replaced with this new look that is what should have always been there. It really was a job well done and I would definitely work with HSP again
- Custom Floors & More, Inc.Amazing, amazing, amazing!! We are ecstatic about our floors. Doug helped us find the perfect flooring for our new home, even doing a virtual consultation with us since we were not in the local area yet. We had a relatively short timeline but his team bent over backwards to get the job done prior to our move-in date despite unexpected demolition problems. Fair price, amazing service and professional work! I will use them again and I highly recommend you do too!
Flooring Contractors in Murray
- Business Description:I specialize in vinyl and hardwood/ engineered flooring. I am very honest and fairly priced. I have been doing this on and off for about 8 years, with my older brother who has taught me everything. I have decided to branch out and do it on my ownRecent Review:it was really good, very good pricing, and gets quality material, highly recommend!Kloee M.
- Business Description:Flooring contractor specializing in laminate, hardwood, tile, and luxury vinyl plank or tile flooring. We offer backsplash as well! We take care of all the small details so you don't have to!Recent Review:Tornell was great. He was very clear and up front about pricing, dates, etc and the backsplash looks great!Rachel T.
- Business Description:Fox Flooring has been in business for over 10 years and we are locally owned and operated.Recent Review:Brent quoted new luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl planking in our kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and entry way. He returned phone calls promptly and help us select the patterns. He was on site along with a team member. We love the floors and will be using again for our basement flooringMichael H.
- Business Description:Home Improvement & Repair SolutionsRecent Review:Fantastic job. Practically remodeled my basement from the studs. Framing,insulation,drywall,light electrical,flooring,carpentry, door & window install etc. Pilar does the job right. If you want performance to be above & beyond w/a company that takes pride in their work?...then look no further. You won’t be disappointedRon C.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started.Recent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:I take great pride on installing of hardwood flooring. I do all the work myself and have been installing hardwood floors since 1992. I am well known in the hardwood flooring business and love what I do.Recent Review:Trevor was amazing to work with. He is very knowledgeable, hard working, honest and extremely easy to work with. He refinished our old wood floors that needed a lot of TLC. He worked tirelessly to bring them back to their natural beauty. He went the extra mile to ensure that they would last a lifetime. Trevor did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him. Thanks again for a great experience!Lynda K.
- Business Description:Welcome to HSP Construction! Located in Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in bath, kitchen and basement remodels/renovations. HSP prides ourselves in great work at a competitive price. Our staff includes, experienced drywaller, tile setter, painter and carpenters. Owned and operated since 2012 (previously Handyman Service Professionals), HSP Construction provides service with excellence!Recent Review:HSP remodeled two guest bathrooms, our kitchen, main bathroom and replaced our deck. We were pleased with the experience and thrilled with the results. The crew was respectful of our home, cleaning up after themselves each day and protecting our walls, banisters, furniture, etc. Communication with HSP was timely, thorough and frequent. We knew each day what tasks were to be performed and by which crew members. Although there weren't many, they handled change requests in stride. Chuck and his team are true professionals. Their attention to detail and "can do" attitude makes them such a pleasure to work withAmy B.
- Business Description:At Granite Garage Floors, we serve customers throughout the Greater Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska metropolitan areas, as well as Western Iowa. Our priority is to provide high-quality epoxy coating systems that will upgrade your garage floor to Look and Last Like Granite. We use professional-quality products and put tremendous focus on preparation, which is critical to a long-lasting, durable floor that is impervious to chemicals, easy to clean, and will not succumb to hot tire pickup. We have a..Recent Review:This is the second time I've used Granite Garage Floors and could not be more thrilled with the results. The owner is friendly, well-informed and will answer all your questions. David and his crew are exceedingly professional, efficient, and always punctual. It just takes about a day and a half-less actually and of course there is the added lifetime guarantee. He also did my wooden stairs from the garage to house, so it looks great and has immediately added value to my home . I'm not going to put the price because it varies depending on the amount of work necessary in the preparation and whether or not you want steps done. But you will love itLinda B.
- Business Description:Based out of Lincoln, Nebraska, SENDD Contracting is an insured, licensed, and State-registered contractor with a 25-year history in general contracting, project management, and exterior improvement. To date, we have successfully managed over 1,200 residential and commercial construction projects. Our primary specialties are in roofing, gutter, window, and siding installation, although staff have diversified talents in various home inspection techniques. Outside of general contracting service..Recent Review:The roofers were quick and efficient. They contacted me to let me know when they would come. They had to replace plywood and remove old chimney. The did an excellent job with cleanup. My roof now looks greatRose C.
- Business Description:Sales and installation of floor coverings. In business for 35 years. Member of the BBB with an A+ rating. Free estimates.Recent Review:Steve is responsive and does great work! Would definitely hire again.Amy K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Weeping Water
- Cedar Creek
- Nebraska City
- La Vista
- Council Bluffs
- Boys Town
- Carter Lake
flooring installation in Murray
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A coating and Sandblasting2525 264th st
- Afloorable1522 W 11th St
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- amc tile2226 so.142nd plaza
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- Ashdan Construction2242 S 160th St
- Associated Siding & Remodeling6384 Ponderosa Dr
- Atlas Hardwood Floors9420 3rd Street
- A & A coating and Sandblasting
- BALDWIN'S FLOORING AMERICA9625 IDA ST
- Basement Innovations8710 F St Suite 130
- Bath Planet of Nebraska13625 C St
- Baylor Home Improvement3335 Augusta Ave
- Bearded Builders2614 S 156th Circle
- Beberniss Construction7907 Lake St
- Bekish Bill Floors4208 s 16th St
- BRATETIC CONSTRUCTION INC17163 County Road 36
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BRODKEYS CARPET ONE13805 INDUSTRIAL RD
- BTS Custom Floors15617 Berry St
- BALDWIN'S FLOORING AMERICA
- carter kelly Floors3030 Avenue B
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Christian Painting and Flooring6916 N. 97 Cir.
- CODEY SCHAFER FLOORS2711 S 5th St
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Carpet & Flooring911 State Ave.
Kansas City, Kansas
- Consolidated Kitchens & Fireplaces10325 J St
- Contractors Plus2418 J St
- Cornhusker Custom Construction 4002 Pacific St
- countryside custom wood flooring310 Gladys ave
- Crusader Construction Company623 S 9th St
- Curry's Carpets1405 Utah St
- carter kelly Floors
- HAGUE-HOWEY CUSTOM BUILDERS15206 DORCAS CIR
- Harvey Floors5039 S 163rd Ave
- HEARTLAND WOOD FLOORS COMPANY14621 Industrial Rd
- Heiserman Flooring8220 Cheney Ridge Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HSP Construction Inc5762 S 77th St
- HAGUE-HOWEY CUSTOM BUILDERS
- INT-EX Home Solutions3409 Lynnwood Dr 3409 Lynnwood Dr.
- INT-EX Home Solutions
- J&M Contractors1135 N. H St.
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- John'S Honest Home Improvement1808 Anna St
- Just In Time Flooring, Inc.7910 S 162nd Ave
- Justin's Professional Tile & Stone11512 S 132nd st.
- Jw Builders Inc8816 Monroe St
- J&M Contractors
- Lancelots Hardwood Floors2154 S 35th Street
- Larson Flooring & Countertops3302 N 265th Ct
- Lasting Improvements921 N Chestnut St
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Lifetime Hardwood Floors7401 Elm St
La Vista, Nebraska
- LMK Concepts2609 s 102 st
- Loki Renovation2868 Bauman Ave
- Longwell Floor and Sanding4018 North 84th Street
- Lancelots Hardwood Floors
- Mark David Floors7052 Maple St
- MCC FlooringP.O. Box 24
Cedar Creek, Nebraska
- MCDONALD HOME IMPROVEMENT1224 N 122nd St
- MCKEAN'S FLOOR TO CEILING10811 HARRISON ST
La Vista, Nebraska
- Midland Flooring, LLC3343 6th Ave.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Moldenhauer Floor and Sanding8757 Fowler Ave
- Mr Granite LLC14545 Industrial Rd
- Mr. Tile, Inc.15222 Gertrude St.
- myer construction1306 n. 160th st.
- Mark David Floors
- R D K Tile Inc.16527 Briar St.
- Rains Hardwood Floors2102 S 35th Ave
- Re-Bath of the Heartland4123 S 84th St
- Remedy Marketing Solutions4964 dodge
- Renew Resurfacing625 Shrewood Ln
- Rick Cockrum Flooring200 North Walnut
- Rockbrook Floors2730 S 123rd Ct
- RWE Home Remodeling8536 Western Ave
- R D K Tile Inc.