Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Harvey, ND
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Harvey
- 5 Star Roofing & ContractingGreat! Justin was wondering to work with and answered all are questions! The shed was completed in a timely manner!
- Coponen ConstructionWent excellent. Very dependable and experienced. Work was done in a timely manner without any issues. Coponen Construction came back to double check the work to make sure everything was still in great condition. I give these guys a 10 star review
- Dom's CF Home ImprovementsThey were all very professional. Everyone that works there is extremely friendly. We had an incident where we had to take our dog to the vet while they were here. They had no problem with it. They were always on time and prompt. The work they did was fantastic and the price was very reasonable. We didn't get charged for anything extra that was not on the quote, even though they did it
- Johnson Roofing Siding & GuttersFirst I had contacted another company to remove old shingles and install new ones on our roof. They came in at $11000.00 just for the roof. I then spoke with a sales rep for Johnson Roofing and Siding and they came in at $16250.00 for new shingles, new siding and a 12 foot by 8.5 foot cedar deck with a handicap accessible wheelchair ramp. This price covered all materials and labor. The work crew for Johnson Roofing and Siding (whom I will call JRS from now on) showed up on time and were very polite and professional. In fact I was in the hospital a few days while they were here and they were very courteous and helpful to my wife and children while I was gone and were very helpful to me while I was laid up. Their work was second to none. They paid so much attention to the detail and quality of their work. They had the entire roof done in one day and only took a couple of days to do the siding. They wrapped the house with some type of plastic sheet as well as made sure all the proper molding and corner pieces were installed. As for the deck, I simply cannot say enough good about it. All boards are proper and tight. While we did use a treated wood for the floor supports and frame work, they covered all of this wood with cedar trim so the entire deck looks proper and professional. Also, any work that came up that was not discussed during the initial quote was not charged to me. JRS covered any and all of those costs. (there were only a couple items that came up, like down spouts for the rain gutters) Truthfully, I could not be happier with anyone's work and I would recommend this company to anyone at any time. They do some of the best work I have ever seen. If you live in the Minot, N.D. area this is the company you need for your Home siding and roofing projects
- Simon's HomesThey came out and gave me an estimate for the gutters. Once I decided to use them I gave them a deposit and they were here later that same week to put up the new gutters. I do wish they had called before they came out instead of calling me at work once they were already here. Still everything was done well, all the mess removed. I've had some minor problems with the storm windows I bought from them a couple of years ago but they are prompt about returning calls and coming on site to address issues. I know others who have used them for windows and have not had the problems I have had. While it is minor things like the top window sliding down making it hard to operate the locks it's still annoying. I'm not sure if I've had more issues because my house was built in the 1940's or if the person that assisted when mine were installed was new at the job and something wasn't done correctly. Overall though I would use them again as I just did with the new gutters
- NORTHWEST BUILDING IMPROVEMENTThey did a very good job. They were good at fixing any problems that came up immediately. Thjey were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Their prices were very reasonable and we would highly recommend them.
- Leingang Home Center IncIt went excellently. Installers were very friendly and cooperative. They asked what we wanted and were concerned that the job they were doing was up to our high standards. Everything was first class.
- Siding Repair SystemsThey were very considerate and thorough. They pretty much were very attentive to what I wanted. I just had a bad experience with another contractor and they bent over backward to give me what I wanted. I was so happy with them!
- Lessard ConstructionWere punctual. Friendly. Brought architect to design. Called to notify when estimate not ready and why.
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLCThe work started right away, I had observed his work on a similar style of home and was impressed with the work. The owner James stated that the work could start in a couple of days and that they would need to station a large garbage container on the property to hold all of the waste taken off of the home. The worked started on time and went well during the tear down. Once the reconstruction started the signs of trouble soon started. Wood siding was placed on the home that was not cured and it began to leak sap. They ran out of materials and tried to use left over materials from other jobs which I had to ask them to take off the home. The rock work on the lower part of the home seems to be quite good for now. Once the siding was on the home I noticed a few places where flawed siding was used and I had to ask them to replace it. The doors that were put in had to be replaced and reset a couple of times because of poor quality and not fitting properly. The front door that was put in was done free of charge eventually because of all the other flaws and the screen door put in did not fit and when I asked that it fit right the workers began to HACK away at the framing with an electric saw, it looked like a beginner did the work and did not care how it turned out. I had to call the owner who quickly responded and got the fix in place. The worker began to have a fit and through items and I asked that he not return to my home. Once the siding was on they began to stain it and the trouble continued. The individual they sent over had no experience with staining and he made a mess of the project, which we are still fighting with today. Some spots were runny and others did not take because of sap running down the boards. The owner said that he would come back and redo the staining after it cured, that has been two years. I have called three or four times with little result, the only thing that they have done so far is to come back and power wash the siding, never to return (this was a year ago). I called James this spring (2014) and he said that they would return and get it done. I called today because the firm is in the news for not having a license in ND in good standing. I called the state office for their license and was told that they have never had a proper license and they were issued a fine. I called James again today and he said that he paid the fine, which was verified by the state office, and he would come out and fix the issue as soon as he could practice again in ND. I am not hopeful. You can go to the Attorney General of ND website to check to see if he has a proper license prior to hiring. The bright spot is that James seemed concerned about my being happy with the work and that things get fixed in a timely manner. He responded to my concerns quickly initially but as mentioned above not so much. Once the garbage unit was removed there was evidence of drinking that went on while his staff was at my home, tops to bottles found under container once gone. I am still trying to get them to come and touch up the spots that are flawed. These are spots where the stain did not take or where streaks were left. James continues to respond to my calls and promises to finish. After $40,000 I hope so. I guess I just trusted a bit too much. Overall I think that James wants to do a good job but unless you have the time to micromanage the work and check everything be cautious about letting them work on your home. Parts of what they do is great but it is the little things that bring me to write this review. I have worked construction in the past and am well aware of what goes on with crews but this was over the top. One final note is that you should never pay anyone the full amount prior, I paid in small steps and was able to get them to complete the overall project, this final step is really touch-up work but I did pay for it so I expect it to be done. If it gets done I will update this review
Siding Contractors in Harvey
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f..Recent Review:They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.Connie S.
- Business Description:18 years of of experiance in all exterior construction 4 man crew no subs on the job with my employees very affordable rates covering 100 mile radius from erskine mnRecent Review:Flawless, cleaned up afterwards , they worked hard and steady, quality first. I would hire again no doubts, friendly, christian men, kind and considerate.Thomas P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Are you looking at a roof ruined by the elements? A roof that is dangerously close to caving in? If you are, there’s help to be had! As an experienced roof reppacement Company, we serve customers state wide . If your roof is past saving, we can help you with a new roof installation. If you’re not sure about what you need and overwhelmed with your options, call us. We have the information and knowledge you need, and we can help you out with a free roof inspection. Call us today for a Free Roo..
- Business Description:feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may haveRecent Review:Great "service" when it came to selling and bidding and calling and getting me to sign. Promised windows would be installed in 6-8 weeks . Then said it would be done in another month. Then December rolled around and I called and called them. Last window installed end of December -- they had put in a window in the wrong spot and wanted me to pay for it. Make sure they have a drawing of where you do and do not want new windows. Nice windows, but messy sealant and sawdust left behind for me to clean up. Frustrating. But if you keep on top of them, you get nice windowsAnessa P.
- Business Description:We are a do all company that can handle anything from small remodels to full custom new homes. We are out to serve the homeowner and guarantee 100% satisfaction. Harcourt Constructions motto is no job too small. Give us a try and you will find out we are #1 in customer satisfactionRecent Review:It was very hard to reach them at first. Once I hired them, we sat down and both signed a contract, and I paid a down payment of $5,000, he requested $1,000 more the next day, he said he didn't have enough for glue. They didn't begin working until 4 days after they were supposed to start. Once the work began, it seemed to be going rather slow, even came home from work a few times and they hadn't been there all day. The last day they worked, heavy rain was in the forecast and I called the owner to see what was going on. He assured me that the roof would hold and it would not leak but to call him if we had any issues. That night we were woken up by water dripping in the house. We walked around the house and had water coming in every room under what he was replacing, up to 2 inches on the floor of the laundry room. I called him from 3 am until 9 am, when he finally called me back. He came over and squegeed off the roof and looked at our furnace because water had gotten in there too. He left and said to call him if we had any other issues. At that time we started looking in to things and our research showed the his contractors licence was not in good standing, and he had other issues like this reported against him. I requested my money back, I was told that wasn't an option due to all of the money going into the materials. I then told him if he couldn't help us that we would have to consider finding someone else. After that he assumed that we had terminated the contract, we hadn't, and he packed up his truck and left without us knowing he was coming back. We had to call a friend to help us tarp the roof to protect it from further damage. We had $14k damage to the interior of the house, and an $8k mold test. And $10k to hire someone else to fix the roof. We spent 4 months in a hotel due to the damage, I spent 6 hours in the hospital due to respiratory issues due to the damaged walls being opened during water mitigation. To top it all off, according to the ND Dept. of Labor, this company is not licensed, due to not being insured. It is now over a year and a court case later, the house still isn't 100%. This company has caused my worst nightmare. <br /Adam K.
- Business Description:We fix anything
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- New Rockford
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- Turtle Lake
- Devils Lake
siding contractors in Harvey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- C & L Roofing Gutters & Siding LLC2625 82nd Ave NE
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLOOTEN SIDING & WINDOW CO1617 E BROADWAY AVE
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Complete Detail126 Wadge Ave S.
Park River, North Dakota
- construction sqaudpo box 753
Crosby, North Dakota
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota
- C & L Roofing Gutters & Siding LLC
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Mastercraft Exteriors
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION721 Broadway
Buxton, North Dakota
- Red River Enterprises LLC532 4th St SE
Mayville, North Dakota
- Regal Home SolutionsPO Box 4006
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Ressler Siding & Windows2020 46th Ave SE
Mandan, North Dakota
- Revertical inc.Po box 73
Max, North Dakota
- Rock Solid Builders LLC.501 24th St NW
Minot, North Dakota
- REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION
- Stonegate Exteriors21949 380th Street SE
- Stonegate Exteriors
- VLM construction751 e cunningham dr
- VLM construction