Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Devils Lake, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Devils Lake
- Outlaw Concrete & LandscapingVery professional, easy to work with, great communication between owner and contractor .. listens to the needs of his client and executes the project in a timely manner. Very competitive pricing on project which exceptional quality and compliance making sure all city/state codes are met when necessary, and best part of all work site is kept clean and tidy before during and after project. I will highly recommend Jaydee and his professional crew to everyone. Definately my contractor of choice from now on..Thank
- Dom's CF Home ImprovementsWe didn't get to actually have anything done with Dom's. However, we originally asked for them to come do an estimate for some interior work. The owner ran into something preventing them from coming. They called well ahead and let us know. We really appreciated the heads up. The New Time line wasn't going to work so we parted ways.. we were impressed with the courtesy they gave us
- NORTHWEST BUILDING IMPROVEMENTThey did a very good job. They were good at fixing any problems that came up immediately. Thjey were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Their prices were very reasonable and we would highly recommend them.
- Todd Williams ConstructionHe does a lot of the work himself and has a medium sized crew. He has been in the business long enough that the subcontractors are also excellent as well as personable. He was punctual and because of good weather, he was early. He stuck to the budget except when I changed a few things and he had an estimate for the changes so the final bill was not a surprise. He and his crew were friendly. The clean up after the project was complete was excellent. The cement work and the carpentry were superb. The greenhouse also turned out well. I've worked construction my self for several years when I was much younger. I also had two other buildings constructed in the past and Mr Williams was by the most satisfactory. He also undertook continuing education courses to keep up on the newer techniques, materials and equipment
- McGruder ConstructionThey always come when we call them. I've been doing business with them for 30 years. I think their price is good. Their people are just nice to be around. They stay on good relations with the customers. They're construction workers but they still take time out of their day to say hi. They did a good work
Garage Builders in Devils Lake
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are here to help you for fill your dream
- Business Description:Red River Enterprises LLC, is a full-service residential and commercial contractor that offers the security of a skilled project management team and the flexibility afforded to residential home owners and small businesses. We adapt to changes within the construction industry to maintain a high level of performance on each project. Red River Enterprises LLC offers the following services to our clients, exceeding their expectations by producing quality work, completing projects on time and on b..
- Business Description:All types of home construction and remodeling. We specialize in garages, siding, windows and interior trim work, as well as custom home building and decks. Bsquare construction employs 4 carpenters and we pride ourselves in a job well done in a timely manner. Billing is net 7 days from the completion of the project, with other terms, such as deposites or partial payments, decided on a job by job basisRecent Review:Overall it went well. They were the only company that didn't try to re do my whole house. They listened to what I wanted done, quoted me a legitimate price based on that work and then executed it nicely. Once materials showed up to my house work began shortly after. They made pretty fast progress removing the old siding. I had cleaned all the siding that I removed and to save money on material they were able to reinstall those pieces on the sides of the house. This was tough since the top half was already done. Then they did all new siding for the front and back, to include the soffits and vents. The guy who does the window and door trim was obviously very experienced. He made quick work of custom cutting every piece right there at the house and installed it quickly. My only complaint is that they told me if there were any left over material I could return it to Minot Lumber (where it was ordered from) and get a refund. What actually happened was I brought it back and they credited BSquare Construction who in turn never gave me any money back. I called a few times and was never able to get anything. It was only a little bit of stuff returned so I just let it go after a while. Overall pretty good experience. I would hire this company to do more work on my house. <br /Frank R.
- Business Description:I am a contractor with experience in many fields of construction. I am also a lifelong resident of North Dakota and will stand behind my work.
- Business Description:Turn Key complete locally owned home builder and re-modeler, specializing in high end custom homes and finished basements. No job too big or too small, we do it all from garden sheds to commercial remodels check our website www.rgkingconstruction.coRecent Review:We were given a bid price by RG King construction for an approx price of $50,000. The bid price was grossly underestimated and we are in a costly legal battle to settle this matter. The work on our shop was so unprofessionally done, it would be laughable if it hadn't cost us so much. We were left with a broken window, sloppy work, and not to mention a bill that has yet to be resolved. <br /> <br /> <br /Claudia K.
- Business Description:SKS is a family-owned and operated concrete construction company that was founded in Fargo in 2002. We're now proudly serving both the Fargo and Dickinson markets with a variety of concrete construction services for both commercial and residential needsRecent Review:Removal of old concrete, adding fill, and new pour were handled very professionally and completed in a day and a half. Sealer was applied abut a week later. They also added dirt and sowed grass seed around the edge of the outside slab and the grass has sprouted nicely. Some finishing touches, e.g properly reinstalling a gate, dragged out longer then it should have but it got done. Travis apologized for the delay and deducted a little from the bilRichard R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- New Rockford
- Park River
- Grand Forks
garage builders in Devils Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- All Trades Contracting LLC
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota
- Dom's CF Home Improvements
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- McGruder Construction3333 Highway 20
Jamestown, North Dakota
- McGruder Construction
- Outlaw Concrete & Landscaping5196 7th Ave N
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Outlaw Concrete & Landscaping
- REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION721 Broadway
Buxton, North Dakota
- Red River Enterprises LLC532 4th St SE
Mayville, North Dakota
- Red River Enterprises LLC2606 13th Ave So Unit 101
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- RG King Construction LLC1310 north 19th street
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Rock Solid Builders LLC.501 24th St NW
Minot, North Dakota
- REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC660 4th Ave SW
Dickinson, North Dakota
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC
- VLM construction751 e cunningham dr
- VLM construction