A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Rocky Mount
- Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLCThis call was for a 8 year old sprinkler system installed by another company. Jon Hutchins (the owner) was prompt for the appointment. He was attentive to my concerns and fixed many issues on the spot and ordered one part he needed. In addition, he took the time to explain how everything worked and adjusted each of the eight zone's sprinkler settings to maximize results. He explained few suggested improvements to the system (and the costs) but also offered alternatives and less costly fixes. It was an excellent experience and I can heartily recommend Hutchins as a sprinkler system guru
- Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLCThe owner name is John Hutchins. The experience was fine. He is very thorough. We would tell others that we found a g ood person to cut the lawn and do the landscaping. If he is super busy, then he can't get out here within a couple of days.
- Sloan ScapesWe needed help getting our sprinkler system up and running on a house we recently had purchased. We selected Sloan Scapes based on our positive Angie’s List reviews and were not disappointed. They were willing to arrive on a Saturday afternoon to re-install the backflow with easy to disassemble threaded unions and then spent some time answering my questions about the system as we tested out each zone. It quickly became apparent that the system had not been maintained as several heads were leaking, many were completely buried. We had Sloan Scapes replace ten heads and they raised / set many other heads. All work was performed professionally and efficiently. Sloan Scapes rate was very fair and they handle their business the right way. I would highly recommend them
- Alpha Advantage IncMr. Walde and his team did a great job. Not only did they put in the irrigation system, but they also laid down a beautiful sod lawn for us, which is still green and it is December. We were very happy. Bob always returns your calls in a prompt manner and he is very professional.
- Greener Industries Landscape SolutionsThe service went very well and our yard looks beautiful! Several neighbors have commented on how beautiful our yard looks and asked for a referral. Greener Industries has monitored and treated our new landscaping as needed.
- Jerry White LandscapingHe has worked for me several times. His services are very good. The workers are very dependable. He is very prompt in getting back at you, but sometimes if he is very busy, he might not be able to come right away because it is a small company. I would recommend him in terms of his quality and price competitiveness
- Harmony RestorationTheir design was very good. They were knowledgeable about native plants. They gave us some good color in the spring and fall. A couple of times they said they would come at a certain time but showed up later. They were absolutely fantastic. The price was really good.
- Harmony RestorationIt's a couple the runs the company, he does the planting and soil prep, she does the designing. They are both really easy to talk to and they have good ideas. If I prefer something different to what they suggested they are very flexible and responsive. They'll send me pictures ahead of time and if I say I don't like that they say no problem and find something else. We are going to use them more once the weather turns better. They have really good flexibility and can break the project up in parts if needed. We had a few estimates and they are right there with everyone else, I think you get more bang for your buck with them. They have been here every day and time they said they would be
- Alpha Advantage IncVery prompt, courteous and professional team. Contractor suggested certain native plants, and grasses, and, suggested landscape lighting, for an added touch. Concurrent irrigation system installed, as recommended. We are pleased, with their work, the company came highly recommended, and, they did not disappoint. They will bid on additional work on our property
- Sanford Turf and IrrigationInitially I had a difficult time getting them out here, and had a few rescheduling issues. They need to work on calling the customer if they aren't going to make it or be late. I came home for work, and they didn't show up so I had to reschedule. I was patient with them, and they showed up. They do quality work at a fair price. I feel the summer months are pretty busy, so they worked me in when they could. I am okay with that. They are very quick to respond on this website, and they scheduled me within days
Irrigation Systems Installers in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:grading Landscaping Drainage Retaining walls Stone walkways/patios Stump removal Dump truck services Excavating services Etc... 20 years of experience! Here at JRM Landscaping llc we like to get work done! We are a family owned and operated company dedicated to always leaving our jobs done to the highest standardsRecent Review:It was really good. They have a really good employees. One of the head guys was good.Oscar A.
- Business Description:I star to work for a commercial landscaping in 2012. I work until i get enough experience and then its when i star thinking to star my own small business. So i been working on my business for three years plus the experiences from the commercial landscaping company. I do landscaping in general. I also clean leave clean up,install or removal,new flower bedRecent Review:Excellent work. Amazing results. We discussed our needs and the design was so much more than we expected! Our project was delayed due to weather, but were kept informed almost daily. The crew was here when scheduled and we were kept informed of the process. Very hard-working crew and we are so pleased with with our new, huge and great designed driveway! Highly recommend this companyCricket M.
- Business Description:Call now at (727) 339-9538! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Freddie and his crew did an awesome job. They were there when they said they would be. Everything was completed as per my request. They are respectful and show pride in the workmanship of the work they do. I interviewed several companies and FSM was the most reasonable and professional company. Love, love, love their work, pricing and professionalismkelly h.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2007 Prestige Landscaping is a full service landscaping company that covers all your landscaping needs. First starting with maintenance of small residential and commercial landscapes. Owner Jonah Godfrey has worked hands on in the landscaping industry since 2007. Learning that costumer service is first from his father he has excelled in the industry. Furthering his education with additional courses at numerous colleges in the area as well as curriculum provide..Recent Review:When I contacted Jonah I told him that I needed him to give me a cost estimate for my home sprinkler system repairs. I confirmed the visit would be free. He told me not to worry he was an expert and his visit would be free if I hired him to do my lawn. We both laughed. As I saw him making a minor repair to a sprinkler head I pushed him for a cost but he would continually change the subject. Now I know why. At the end of the day he had never identified the problem with my sprinkler Zone 1 system and left without any recommendations. So much for his expertise. The other 6 zone systems were working prior to his visit. My belief was he hadn't identified the problem I asked him to determine with zone 1 so I’ll have to wait until I get feedback from other contractors. He then shows up 10 days later and picks up a tool he had left and leaves shortly later. On August 18 I get a surprise email bill for an outrageous amount of $807.00, with questionable amount of” work” hours detailed. He did not have my authorization to do work, just to come up with a cost estimate which those hours were involved with. I was in the process of taking contractor cost repair estimates and told him so. At NO time did he state he was charging me for his "free" estimate. If he had I would have stopped him. If he in fact installed parts to correct a problem, I was unaware of it; however, I did know that he was using a solenoid to spot test the system. My position is Jonah took actions that I viewed as part of his problem analysis approach and at no time did I expect to pay for it. If he had said that XXX parts will be needed I would have responded that I will see what the other sprinkler company's say when they do their analysis. Under no circumstance would I now use this contractorPhillip B.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roofRecent Review:Never happened: Mother payed deposit of almost $500 and just over 2 months later, still getting jerked around as to why its not even SCHEDULED yet. Mr Lands is quoted as saying "you're not getting your money back" even though the contract clearly states there is a 15% cancellation fee, "do what you gotta do" is in regards to my mother trying to get her money refunded, and "you're not a priority" is in regards to my mother asking why jobs ordered after her are getting done before hers is even scheduled. Very unprofessional and just good old fashioned robbery in my book. Please look elsewhere. Just an fyi, this place is the same place as Total Home Center on 40/42. Don't know why it's not listed as such...SUSAN B.
- Business Description:Standard and Emergency service call
- Business Description:In Business since 1995. Belgard Authorized Contractor Techo-Pro Authorized Contractor ICPI Installer (Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute) SRW Installer (Segmental Retaining Wall) NC Grounds Applicator
- Business Description:Carolina Lot Care specializes in environmentally safe land clearing, forestry mulching, brush cutting, undergrowth removal and eco-friendly land clearing. We offer state-of-the-art brush clearing equipment for Contractors, developers, governments, co-ops, and property owners. This land clearing equipment leaves a park-like effect and there is no burning or hauling. When compared to traditional methods (bulldozers and excavators) our light weight and efficient equipment leaves less of an im..
- Business Description:S2 Landscape is a full service landscape company serviceing the triangle area. Our clients are both residential and commercial owner. Our Crew is well trained within the landscape trade. We are eager to gain your business and we promise to deliver quality services at a awesome price
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
lawn irrigation services in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADAMS GARDENING SERVICES INCPO Box 7414
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- ADAMS GARDENING SERVICES INC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Koster Irrigation, Inc.1719 Black Creek Rd S
Wilson, North Carolina
- Koster Irrigation, Inc.
- Prestige Landscaping Lawn Care and Maintenance LLC3485 Cameron Dr Billing: P.O. Box 160
Sanford, North Carolina
- Prestige Landscaping Lawn Care and Maintenance LLC