ProMow, LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2014

ProMow is a full service lawn and landscape maintenance company located in Rockwell, NC. We've been in business since 1992 and serve Rowan, Cabarrus & Stanly Counties. We accept all major credit cards. You pay as you go or once a month depending on your service plan....

B&W Removal and Recycling

B&W is a junk/scrap removal and recycling company. I take peoples unwanted vehicles or other items and recycle them at a local scrap yard. Being a family owned and operated business, I provide a personal, hassle-free service to my customers. I also offer a handyman service as well. Please contact me to see how I may be of service to you.

Dump Logistics

We are a personalized junk removal service designed with the customer in mind. Whether you are cleaning out your garage or on a construction site, we are here for you. No job too small. Here are a couple of options: 1. We bring you the trailer and leave it with you for a couple of days. Then you fill it up, and then we haul it away. 2. You let us know what you need cleaned up and we do the heavy lifting. 3. Customize the job your way and we will give you a quote. Our trailers are on tires and are driveway safe. Call us today for more information and pricing.

Jonathan's Painting Service

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASH! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Jonathan's Painting Service on Angi

08/04/2017

It was good. My lawn looks nice. I can see that the weeds are dying.

Description of Work
They cut my lawn. They also applied a weed treatment.

Category landscaping

12/17/2014

They are doing a great job. I would recommend them. They do a good job, and I am on a monthly contract with them.

Description of Work
I use Pro Mow. They doing the mowing, mulching, weeding, trimming of bushes, and a complete lawn service. I last contacted them about some shrubbery that they were going to replace.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Our specialty is seasonal mowing or an annual all-inclusive service plan. Weekly or bi-weekly mowing but no one-time mowing (sorry), although we do offer temporary mowing with a minimum of four mowings. We also prune shrubs, mulch beds & beds, lawn fertilization and weed control programs, fall leaves removal, gutter cleaning, spring & fall clean-ups, landscape installation, seasonal flowers, off-season discounted services including pressure washing, window cleaning & residential snow shoveling.

We refer irrigation service to Wootten's Irrigation Service. We don't do one-time mowing but do offer temporary weekly or bi-weekly mowing with a four mowing minimum. We don't offer hardscaping or landscape lighting at this time.