ProMow, LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2014

ProMow is a full service lawn and landscape maintenance company located in Rockwell, NC. We've been in business since 1992 and serve Rowan, Cabarrus & Stanly Counties. We accept all major credit cards. You pay as you go or once a month depending on your service plan....

PINE VALLEY TURF MANAGEMENT & DESIGN

PINE VALLEY TURF MANAGEMENT & DESIGN

We are lawn care experts. We specialize in lawn care service in Charlotte, Ballntyne and the Lake Norman Area including Concord, Huntersville, Mooresville, Davidson, and Cornelius North Carolina. Yard care isn't an easy job in in North Carolina. We have years that are too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, but at Pine Valley we are ALWAYS going to do everything we can to give your lawn the best chance to succeed. A farmer fertilizes the soil, plants at the best possible time, sprays the appropriate chemicals throughout the year. After that, they leave the rest to nature. We do the same for your lawn. We know when to fertilize, when to seed, when to spray, and what to spray. All for YOUR yard. Grass care in North Carolina is what we do. We know what to do and when to do it for YOU. Not for some other state, town, or region. We plan for YOUR lawn like a farmer plans for HIS field to get the best results.

08/04/2017

It was good. My lawn looks nice. I can see that the weeds are dying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my lawn. They also applied a weed treatment.

CATEGORY landscaping

12/17/2014

They are doing a great job. I would recommend them. They do a good job, and I am on a monthly contract with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Pro Mow. They doing the mowing, mulching, weeding, trimming of bushes, and a complete lawn service. I last contacted them about some shrubbery that they were going to replace.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Our specialty is seasonal mowing or an annual all-inclusive service plan. Weekly or bi-weekly mowing but no one-time mowing (sorry), although we do offer temporary mowing with a minimum of four mowings. We also prune shrubs, mulch beds & beds, lawn fertilization and weed control programs, fall leaves removal, gutter cleaning, spring & fall clean-ups, landscape installation, seasonal flowers, off-season discounted services including pressure washing, window cleaning & residential snow shoveling.

We refer irrigation service to Wootten's Irrigation Service. We don't do one-time mowing but do offer temporary weekly or bi-weekly mowing with a four mowing minimum. We don't offer hardscaping or landscape lighting at this time.