If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Mount Airy, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Mount Airy
- Perfect Timing Services IncChad was very professionally and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend his company for any asphalt/seal coat needs.
- C & C PavingWe called 3 other paving/driveway repair companies and not a single one called back except for C & C paving. They came out and gave us a quote for the job we needed done. Not only did they quote us a great price but the customer service was exceptional. We gave them the job to do and they got us scheduled in a timely manner. The job was finished the morning that they came out and started. I could not have asked for better work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs asphalt work done. The employees seemed more than willing to be doing the work for us and have no complaints about their performance! Great job C & C paving
- Twin Springs Hauling & GradingIt went great they really done a great job.they worked with me on my budget and gave me what I wanted
- Ace AsphaltI have nothing but good things to say about this business and contractor. Extremely knowledgeable, more than fair in price and practice and exceptional craftsmanship. They did everything they said they would do, and more. They were very punctual. There equipment was in great shape and their crew was very skilled and knowledgeable. I'm a licensed professional engineer and an unclassified general contractor myself and l can confidently say that they are extremely exceptional contractors in their ethics and products. Any homeowner could hand their project over to Ace Asphalt and feel confident that they will be getting a great product at the best price. I'm looking for opportunities in the future to hire them again. Mik
- C & C PavingI was contacted by the owner yesterday (10/21) who is committed to correcting things. I hope to have a quote by early next week.
- Ace AsphaltThey came yesterday, got to work. Did a great job, I am very pleased with the result, it looks so good. They scraped the driveway making it nice and level, added a base, got everything packed down, poured the asphalt. made sure everything was smooth, took care of the edges. Would highly recommend this company
- Black-Ops Asphalt Driveway Seal Coating, LLCBlack Ops was wonderful! A little more money than another quote, but well worth it. When I asked him to come back to make a small repair, he returned the following day. Great Job! Definitely recommend.
- Ace AsphaltAce came to my house within 3 days to develop a quote. The team was very professional and the end result was fantastic. They asked where to put the dirt they removed and used it to fill in and smooth a small ditch on the side of the driveway, all the way from the road to the end of the asphalt, all at no extra cost. Very little work was required to smooth out the lawn surfaces next to the fresh asphalt. I would highly recomend them.
- C & C PavingThe C&C Paving team did an incredibled job on my "y-shaped" (two garages, one at either end of the house) driveway that dated from the house's construction in 1977. In fewer than ten hours one day they removed the old driveway, added gravel and re-graded where needed and put down a good thick layer of new asphalt, and it is absolution beautiful. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
- C & C PavingI have to say, I was highly impressed; considering, I have never seen asphalt installed! C&C's crew showed-up ready to roll at approx. 9 a.m. October 17. They tore-out my existing "gravel" driveway and put down new gravel. They also smoothed-out and compacted the gravel with a vibrating roller. One could easily tell, this was not their first rodeo. The next day, they installed the asphalt. All 300 feet and 2 inches thick! C&C's foreman, Merle, answered all my questions and was happy to do so. As matter of fact, the whole crew was very respectful, not only to me, but also my property. They left my property as it was when they arrived. Minus the driveway, of course! They were in and out, a total of 12 hours combined, for both days. Apparently, C&C Paving is so good that it took them 4 months to get to me. But it was, so worth the wait! This is the only negative aspect I can report. The pictures do not do their work justice! I took over 60 pictures, but Angie's List only allows 10 to be downloaded
Driveway Pavers in Mount Airy
- Business Description:Asphalt Advisory Pros is a family owned & operated company that brings 3 generations of experience to your doorstep! Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement for all Commercial and Residential properties. We won't leave until the job is done right! We take great pride in all of our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Our team is detail oriented, professional, and most importantly reliable. We offer free est..Recent Review:Everything went great very pleasedAllen s.
- Business Description:Ace Asphalt is a family owned and operated paving company that has been in business for over 41 years. There hard work and commitment to their customers have made them an easy choice when needing your driveway paved. Ace can also do: tar, gravel and seal coating. They will be glad to come out and give you a free estimate. They are licensed and insured for your protection. If it's the church parking lot or a school or business that needs their parking lot done....call Ace too! They also s..Recent Review:ACE ASPHALT DID A GREAT JOB IN DESIGNING, PAVING AND FINISHING MY DRIVEWAY. MACHINERY, MEN WORKING AND TIMING OF THE JOB GET AN "A" RATING FROM ME. KIND, RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR FOR ME WAS NOTED AS SUPERIOR. ALL REQUESTS WERE ADDRESSED BY JIM. DRAINAGE, ROOTED AREAS, HILL ISSUES AND UNIQUE SITUATIONS WERE ALL CONSIDERED AND CREATIVELY HANDLED. THIS IS A "CUSTOMER" BASED BUSINESS. I LIKED THATMarty B.
- Business Description:We are experts in doing custom designs and regular concrete. We pour regular, stained and decorative concrete on driveways, sidewalks, patios, basements, garages, etc. We give free estimates. We give you references even with addresses for you to go look at some of our work. We try to beat any price. We make sure we have 100% customer satisfaction. We always do our best to get the projects done on time with 100% satisfactionRecent Review:Tony Medina of Greensboro, NC promptly responded to my telephone call and came to the home to give me an estimate. His honesty, competence, and knowledge were immediately apparent as we talked at the home. In just a few days I had a beautiful new driveway. HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDCharles J.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated company based out of Cana Virginia. We have the flexibility to do many different types of jobs from Land Clearing to Finish Grading around a new home or business. Feel free to give us a call anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:he arrived on time went straight to work after i showed him what I had imagined. The work he performed exceeded the original description but he still managed to give me a driveway at near 8 degree to 12 degree and cleared a nice parking area out as wellJames S.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.Russell G.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:Specializing in yard mowing and maintenance, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I initially used this firm because I believed that having folks locally would provide a greater degree of reliability. Unfortunately this was not the case. After a quick response in April for an estimate on tree planting and yard landscaping it has now been over two months and the work is unfinished. I have trees still sitting in pots and no topsoil or grass. I have canceled the soil and asked that they finished the trees and have literally been ignored. The landscapers have not responded to numerous requests from both my wife and I to finishing the work. This has been the most unprofessional experience I have had in years and I would strongly urge potential customers to seek another firm. Update 7/6/21 The company has dismissed the employee who was the source of the delay and lack of communication. The company owner, his wife and family came during the July 4th weekend and completed the task in four hours. Clearly the owner cares about his reputation and is a strong worker. This was a situation where the company's business had outgrown his ability to manage it personally. The finished work looks excellent and Joey is definitely a stand up guy to work with. Be sure if you use this firm that he is directly involved with the contractPatrick T.
- Business Description:AAA Paving Company offers free estimates, we are a member of the BBB. Also licensed and insured.Recent Review:Terribly. The new driveway was not graded properly. Now we have puddles of water in our garage whenever it rains. We complained several times but our calls were ignored. Finally the owner visited. He promised to work to resolve the problem but never returnedLaura M.
- Business Description:Can handle large projects and no job too small.
- Business Description:Design (CAD, Computer Aided Design) of Additions, New Home and Small Commercial Renovations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pilot Mountain
- Fancy Gap
- State Road
- Laurel Fork
- Meadows Of Dan
- East Bend
- Glade Valley
driveway paving contractors in Mount Airy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C2 Contractors, LLC405 Banner Avenue
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Cactx SurfacesPO Box 26103
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina
- Carolina Road And Drive100 Village Dr. #797
Mebane, North Carolina
- CGT Paving and Maintenance Services Llc2820 Lawndale dr. Suite 206
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Clavel Construction7704 Notees LN
Kernersville,, North Carolina
- C2 Contractors, LLC
- Dream, Design & Build, LLC803 Celtic Crossing Drive
High Point, North Carolina
- Dream, Design & Build, LLC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Landers Pressure Washing5855 Phillips Bridge Rd
Lewisville, North Carolina
- Landers Pressure Washing
- Mcintire Asphalt Services3012 Alamance Church Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Mcintire Asphalt Services
- New Millennium Paving252 Duncan rd
Princeton, West Virginia
- New Millennium Paving
- Perfection Matters4220 Wedgewood Terrace
Trinity, North Carolina
- Perfection Matters
- Roberson Builders & Home ImprovementsP O Box 1681
Kernersville, North Carolina
- Roberson Builders & Home Improvements
- Shady Duck Deck Powerwashing8345 Lismore St
Clemmons, North Carolina
- Shady Duck Deck Powerwashing
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading3084 Meadowbrook Rd
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading
- Xtreme Concrete, Grading & Stone wall Solutions7293 NC Highway 62
Trinity, North Carolina
- Xtreme Concrete, Grading & Stone wall Solutions