CHUCK DOUTHIT ELECTRICAL

With Angi since May 2010

All Electric Services NC

Founded in 1980 and incorporated in 1983 our parent company, Florida Industrial Electric and All Electric Services is a progressive electrical contracting firm offering a full-range of specialized electrical commercial and residential construction and maintenance services. For over 38 years, AES has provided cost-effective electrical solutions as a prime or subcontractor on thousands of projects throughout the Southeastern United States. From conception to completion of our clients’ projects, AES delivers unparalleled professionalism and craftsmanship with the highest standards of safety, integrity, quality and value beyond what our clients expect from an electrical contractor. Along with applying our core values in each aspect of our work, we are committed to excellence in our industry, superior craftsmanship from all employees, accountability for our actions and consistent communication with our partners and clients. AES is an independently owned corporation with uniquely skilled professionals ready to meet your electrical project needs. Let us show you why we are the preferred electrical contractor of choice for countless top general contractors and developers. When you partner with All Electric Services, you are establishing a relationship with a corporation that will provide the manpower and experience to perform in multiple areas of the electrical industry on your most challenging projects. You’ll have a dedicated team of project managers, superintendents and foremen who are backed by both full-service, client-focused field crews and an administrative office staff that values relationships and teamwork. Our Mission Statement To lead the electrical industry by example while maintaining the highest level of quality, integrity, and innovation with flexibility tailored for the future.

EcoGreen Home Services

Our vision is to create a better tomorrow by offering Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC equipment and indoor air quality products that offers the highest level of efficiency and keeps your home and family safe, clean and comfortable. We hope that you will join us.

Handy Henry Electric

Family owned and operated electrical contracting company servicing Charlotte and the surrounding areas. ! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

09/24/2018

Gayle F.

Someone came out almost immediately and looked at what needed to be done. I was quoted a price and work was started the next day. The electricians were very cordial and professional and did a very good job. They made sure my ceiling was capable of holding a very heavy light fixture and their quote included any necessary extra bracing. The price we were initially quoted seemed expensive, but after seeing how much work they had to do, it now seems very reasonable. We got quotes on some other electrical work we needed but decided their quote was too high so we did not use them for that.

Description of Work
I had two ceiling fans replaced in 15 foot ceilings and a 75+ pound lighting fixture put up. They were very conscientious and professional and we are happy with the work. They also cover their work with a one year guarantee.

Category electrician

09/13/2011

Susan K.

The electrician said that he couldn’t get to us till next week. I have used them for a couple of things in the house. The electrician did two repairs outside. He did the same repair twice. Then he said that there was something there on a little four foot section when he was out here the third time. Chuck is the owner. Then the owner came out and looked. He checked and he was very degrading and very nasty. His fellow put the photocell up at the driveway. Then the owner said that nobody who worked for him would have ever done a job like that. So, I told him that he did come out three months ago and did that. He said that he didn’t put it in; so he didn’t do it. When the electrician was here the last time, he broke a circuit and he left. My son’s refrigerator was in the garage and the garage was ruined because of the ice in the refrigerator. So, I called him up, but he never called me back. It took six weeks for me to mop the garage floor and to remove the water. I also dropped a chair off and broke my foot. The guy who does the work for Chuck Douthit Electrical is living in a hotel. He is not the owner, but he is the guy who is assigned to do the job. His manager now came out to see as to why he had to repair the same thing three times. They have been here four times now. They said that the whole thing is messed up and they are going to start it all over again. I called them up by looking into the phone book and they were the only ones who came over. It seemed like the electrician did a good job until it went to the second time. Then he came back the second time and we paid him twice for the same tiny five feet wire that he kept saying was broken and there was a spark as well. Then they came out and looked at it. Then they wanted to rip up the entire yard. The installation of the fan was okay. We paid him every time he came out. Chuck is going to come on Saturday at 8 o’clock in the morning. He is supposed to come out to go over everything with me. He said that he wouldn’t even give me a price on what needs to be done until he goes over everything with me. He said he needs to make sure that I know exactly what he is telling me. My husband has been with him three times, but he thinks it’s going to make a world of difference since I haven’t been with him. I was so mad with him. I told him not to call me at work and then he called me on the other phone. I left a message for him saying that I would call him back. I told him not to call me on the work number and I gave him my cell phone number. Then he called me back on that number. I was under the assumption that he was in Charlotte since he said that he had to come all the way from Charlotte, but he is in Mooresville. He sounds like an older man. I do know that the guy who was working on the house was hired by him, but he said that he has 20 different people. When he came to hang the ceiling fan, he said that he had to pay two people $65 an hour since it was high. We had rented a scaffold and it was extremely expensive. I paid $300 to hang up a fan. It would have cost me $600. The wires were there as well and it wasn’t a new switch. They needed two men; one to hold the ladder and one to go up. So, I told them that they didn’t have to use a ladder since there was a scaffold. The first job was done in October and then again in November. I didn’t know that it would go bad again in February. So, the electrician has been back to fix the same thing like every three months because all of the lights have gone out. I was here alone last week and every light in the driveway went out. It’s like a 1000 foot long driveway. It was dark when I came home after work. So, the electrician said that he would leave like a 40 volt bulb down there. He said that he could hook it up for the light that was there. I am aggravated. The owner was here on Friday and told me that he found where the problem was. He said that the wire was broken. So far, I have paid him about $2000 for a couple of little jobs. I have met Darren who comes out and he is a nice guy. He was living in a hotel during Thanksgiving. He is not from this area and he didn’t have a place to live. He was polite and I never had a problem with him. He came when he was supposed to and everything was fine. That’s how it appeared during Thanksgiving and he fixed this problem. The other two people had fixed a part of the problem, but it never worked. We paid them to have it fixed two more times. Every time he came, he said that he should have done it when he was here the previous time. Then he came out and took my ground-faults out and never said anything. When the circuit breaker broke, I didn’t have electricity in the house. When I went out to push the circuit breaker, I saw that the ground-fault wasn’t there. Then I called him and he said that he took it out because his boss told him that there shouldn’t be a ground-fault there. Everything happened within one month like the refrigerator problem, the circuit breaker and the ground-fault. All of this was in July. Last time, he said that his boss needs to come out. His boss came out and looked at it and said that there were wrong covers on the boxes. He was here on Friday and put the photocell. He put it upside down. He said that whoever put it in had put it in wrongly. So, I told him that the person from his company itself did that and he said that they didn’t. Everything he did, he undid it. He said that he put it back exactly the way he found it. Then he said that he would walk with me on Saturday and show me all the problems that he found. I asked him as to why he didn’t fix it and he said that it was under the driveway. So, I told him that it’s not under the driveway. I told him that he could have put a temporary thing. Then he said that I had a third problem and he said that I have ants. He said that if I have the right covers on the boxes, then ants couldn’t get in. Moreover, he refused to move his truck out of my driveway when my son had to go to work. I paid them $400 in February and then another $250 in June. It was the same job, but they didn’t fix it correctly. When it comes to their punctuality, the guy called us up when we both were at work.

Description of Work
We used the services of Chuck Douthit Electrical for electrical work. I have outdoor lighting from my house to the top of my driveway, but something has happened to the wire underneath the ground. The electrician also hooked up a fan for me.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans