Dynamic Plumbing

Founded 2007 •

Servicing around

Mebane, NC 27302

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Replace bath with walk in shower

Replace bath with walk in shower

plumbers2021
Took old tub out that was cracked replaced with a walk in shower

Dynamic Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 14yrs experience solving all of your plumbing needs. Our services include general plumbing, water heaters, water softeners, drain cleaning and more. We pride ourselves on your professionalism and attention to detail. Call us at 336-266-8709 to schedule your next appointment today! ...

plumbers (13)drain pipe installation (1)water softeners (1)

11/28/2021

toni N.

Dynamic Plumbing has completed a few jobs for me. Joshua is very conscientious. He makes sure the job is done right! He is honest and very fair. I would highly recommend him. His last project for me was my kitchen sink. Its gorgeous and finally does not leak. Two other plumbers worked on it. Josh fixed it! My bathroom is next.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

11/20/2021

Pam S.

The project started out wrong because we ordered wrong things. But, Josh was very amendable. He was very straight forward with what we could expect. We are very pleased with his work. I have already spoken with him about your next project.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

11/18/2021

Mary P.

Josh saved us several thousand dollars by installing a water filter instead of a water softener system. He was responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
water filtration

Category water softeners

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

09/07/2021

Ira P.

Excellent! He addressed a number of issues starting with connection of new facet after installation of granite countertop. He fixed slow drain issues and other problems. Very personable, professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend him at highest level.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

08/12/2021

Robin G.

Joshua quickly responded to my needs. Gave great recommendations and completed the work in a short period of time. His prices are affordable and fair. I would hire him again and certainly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Plumbing-replaced leaking pipe, installed new sink and garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

08/04/2021

Debby D.

Excellent- quick, efficient, informative and very polite. I would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

07/18/2021

Lashawnda W.

Josh with Dynamic Plumbing installed our new kitchen faucet this past week. He was very professional, affordable and knowledgeable about brands and materials. We were novice to the world of kitchen faucets and Josh sprung into action informing us of durable brands within our budget with a lifetime warranty. He even ordered the faucet we selected for us bringing it with him on the day of installation. Josh also reconnected the the kitchen plumbing using all new pipes and materials after our countertop installation. I recommend Dynamic Plumbing for your plumbing needs. I will definitely be using them again for future services. This company is amazing!

Description of Work
kitchen plumbing

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

06/23/2021

Tonya B.

I appreciate his willingness to come straight from one job to my emergency. He even texted me and let me know when he was finished with the other job, and that he was on his way to me. It was fast, clean, respectful of my property, professional and courteous job. I would definitely keep him as well as recommend to friends and family

Description of Work
plumbing

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/14/2021

Lori S.

This man was very very professional and cleaned up his mess. He explained everything to us and made sure we understand everything. Highly recommend his service !!!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/20/2021

Mildred C.

It was great. He did exactly what I wanted. He put in top quality products. I couldn't ask for anything better. I have no complaints. I have a hundred year old house and it looks brand new. He cleaned up well and he is very professional.

Description of Work
He did the walk in shower and a took care of the plumbing problems that I had. He also installed a new toilet.

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

All plumbing needs including drain cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, Check