Paul's Handyman Service

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

Projects

A1 Pressure Washing WS LLC

A1 specializes in all exterior house cleaning. Roof washing, house washing, gutter cleaning, concrete cleaning. When you get your house cleaned you want to have peace of mind that your property is taken care of. Here at A1 we have the knowledge and training to accomplish that. I started my company in Louisiana and ran it for 5 years. My family and I decided to move to North Carolina. I am trying to regrow my community clients in a new area.

Clean Blasts

I'm a one man crew offering genuine customer service, while delivering quality work to my customers. Services I offer: Driveway pressure washing, house soft washing, patio cleanings, brick and paver cleaning, concrete cleaning Se Habla Español!

Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

10/07/2021

Phil A.

It was excellent. I was satisfied with them. It was on time. They were very polite and professional. They got the job done the way exactly I wanted it.

Description of Work
They did some carpentry work for me, which they did the door on my deck.

Category handyman service

09/19/2021

skyler M.

It went really good......on time, Professional, and good quality work

Description of Work
put new flooring down in living room

Category flooring contractor

09/17/2021

jill G.

Paul did an excellent job. I asked him for a wooden stand that would hold a fish aquarium. He built exactly what I asked for down to the color. It was solid wood constructed and sturdy. It is a beautiful piece of furniture. I am please with his work and would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
I built a wooden table for jill stained and put clear coat on it

Category woodworking

09/16/2021

shana janell H.

He did a great job! He arrived on time and was very polite, quick, and efficient. My doors look great and I would definitely go to him again if I need more work done.

Description of Work
remove front and back exterior doors and installed new front and back door

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

09/11/2021

Natalie W.

Paul got back to me immediately. I ask him to build me a fence. He guided me in making the right decision for my yard. He was more than knowledgable on all questions I ask him. He surpassed my expectations so I ask him to paint my kitchen. Once again he did not disappoint. Paul has a great personality on top of being knowledgeable. I would refer him for any house work inside or out!

Description of Work
Paul built me a fence and water sealed it. He did such a good job I had him paint my kitchen.

Category fencing,handyman service,interior painters

09/08/2021

lisa D.

It went great he was incredibly friendly an very punctual. The work he did was excellent. I felt like the price was very fair can I get any more work done he is who I will definitely use and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
he did my mantle and woodwork around my fireplace he did new baseboards and quarter round and he also put new window sills in

Category remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

09/08/2021

katie T.

Paul showed up on time and did such an excellent job! He was very professional but also personable. I would absolutely hire him again for the future!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category handyman service,interior painters

I offer residential handyman services including repairs remodeling and new construction. I do landscaping as well. Carpentry, decks, deck repair,fence work, painting, chimney repair an cleaning, masonary work an repair, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, dry wall repair, flooring, roof leaks, an more.

I do not do HVAC work plumbing or electrical except changing light fixtures or ceiling fans

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal