IdolCo Electric Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

2.7

785 twin creek rd

Kernersville, NC 27284

The Owner and State licened electrician allways does the work. 100% sastisfaction garantee. 24-7 emergency service, upfront pricing, Honest , reliable, on time. Our Work is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship and Parts.General Liability insurance,We have a Physical Address so you can

05/06/2018

William S.

I left work early to meet him when he was available. I called an hour after the scheduled time and he was home. He forgot about the appointment. He sgowed up an hour later. 2hrs late. He repoced the switch which did have an issue. I thought it was the reason the light rotates from on to off and on again every 10-20 minutes. He offered to bill me but i had the money. I paid him in the spot. He said he would send me a reciept. (He never did) Shortly after he left thr light started acting up again. I reached iut to him to tell him that part of the issue is fixed but not the whole issue. He said he was busy but hed call me the following week to schedule him coming back. He didnt. I called him but he didn’t answer. I left a messages. He never answered. I called from my work phone and he answered. He said hed cone by that evening between 5&6. I called around 7pm and no answer. So, im out a lot of money and i still have ti oay someone else to fix the issue. Hopefully this saves someone else the time and money i wasted.

Description of Work
Kitchen light issues

Category electrician, lighting

08/21/2012

Carla B.

See above

Description of Work
I had contacted this company to repair an outside electrical outlet. Scheduled an appt for August 10th. Waited all afternoon and they never showed. I called the company phone number and had to leave a message. They never returned my call. Obviously they do not need business.

04/26/2012

Ashley B.

They did a great job installing my HDTVs. The place I wanted one was in a difficult place and they figured out how to do it. They cleaned everything afterwards. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Installed and wired 2 HDTVs on wall Installed light fixtures Switched out cord on dryer

11/10/2011

Michael J.

See above

Description of Work
Contracted with David to come install a bathroom ceiling fan. We made an appointment for the following week. He called the day before and sounded hesitant about our time. I offered to reschedule for the following day and he gratefully accepted. The following day he didn't show up and didn't call.

Lit Services LLC

Providing: Landscape lighting design and installation Landscape lighting modernization Landscape lighting repair and troubleshooting And more! 20 years experience in green industry

Mattko

Professional electrical services at affordable prices

Hiatt Electric LLC

Hiatt Electric LLC is a Family Owned Business located in the Triad. We are fully licensed and insured. Hiatt Electric LLC strives to bring affordable, accessible, and reliable residential and commercial electricial services to homes and businesses in the Triad area. We provide competitive pricing and first class customer service to our customers, and strive to ensure that your needs are met on schedule while providing the highest quality products and services. Please contact us today to find out how we can service your electrical needs.

2022 Super Service Award

TV Service - Cable
    Phone Wiring

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about IdolCo Electric Inc

How is IdolCo Electric Inc overall rated?

IdolCo Electric Inc is currently rated 2.7 overall out of 5.

What days are IdolCo Electric Inc open?

IdolCo Electric Inc is open:

What payment options does IdolCo Electric Inc provide

IdolCo Electric Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does IdolCo Electric Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, IdolCo Electric Inc offers free project estimates.

Does IdolCo Electric Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, IdolCo Electric Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does IdolCo Electric Inc offer a senior discount?

No, IdolCo Electric Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does IdolCo Electric Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, IdolCo Electric Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by IdolCo Electric Inc?

Yes, IdolCo Electric Inc offers warranties.

What services does IdolCo Electric Inc offer?

IdolCo Electric Inc offers the following services: Service Changes/ Upgrades,Panel changes,Recess Can Lighting,Pendent Lights,LED Lighting,Low Voltage,Landscape Lighting,Home Automation Systems, Remodel Work,Custom New Construction,New Circuits Added,Whole house surge protection,Back up power Generators,Under cabinet Lighting,Flat Screen TV Installation,Electric Car Charging Station,exaust fans, whole house fans,attic fans,baseboard heat,room additions,service contracts,electrical safety inspections,dryer plugs,All Your Electrical Needs