IdolCo Electric Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

2.7

The Owner and State licened electrician allways does the work. 100% sastisfaction garantee. 24-7 emergency service, upfront pricing, Honest , reliable, on time. Our Work is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship and Parts.General Liability insurance,We have a Physical Address so you can find us anytime and live phone answering so you can always call,. Best of all, we provide Upfront Pricing from a standardize price guide so you always get the same great rate. Call IdolCo Electric A company you can afford to trust...

Escarate Electric

Elia Electric LLC

With over 17 years of professional electrical experience, I am here to address all your electrical needs from a complete electrical panel change out to some of the more simpler of jobs.

A&T Electrical Services

Electrical services. Panel changes, fan installs, lighting upgrades, new outlets and switches. Master electrician with 20 years experience. Dependable honest and great pricing.

05/06/2018

I left work early to meet him when he was available. I called an hour after the scheduled time and he was home. He forgot about the appointment. He sgowed up an hour later. 2hrs late. He repoced the switch which did have an issue. I thought it was the reason the light rotates from on to off and on again every 10-20 minutes. He offered to bill me but i had the money. I paid him in the spot. He said he would send me a reciept. (He never did) Shortly after he left thr light started acting up again. I reached iut to him to tell him that part of the issue is fixed but not the whole issue. He said he was busy but hed call me the following week to schedule him coming back. He didnt. I called him but he didn’t answer. I left a messages. He never answered. I called from my work phone and he answered. He said hed cone by that evening between 5&6. I called around 7pm and no answer. So, im out a lot of money and i still have ti oay someone else to fix the issue. Hopefully this saves someone else the time and money i wasted.

Description of Work
Kitchen light issues

Category electrician,lighting

08/21/2012

See above

Description of Work
I had contacted this company to repair an outside electrical outlet. Scheduled an appt for August 10th. Waited all afternoon and they never showed. I called the company phone number and had to leave a message. They never returned my call. Obviously they do not need business.

04/26/2012

They did a great job installing my HDTVs. The place I wanted one was in a difficult place and they figured out how to do it. They cleaned everything afterwards. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Installed and wired 2 HDTVs on wall Installed light fixtures Switched out cord on dryer

11/10/2011

See above

Description of Work
Contracted with David to come install a bathroom ceiling fan. We made an appointment for the following week. He called the day before and sounded hesitant about our time. I offered to reschedule for the following day and he gratefully accepted. The following day he didn't show up and didn't call.

Category electrician

Service Changes/ Upgrades,Panel changes,Recess Can Lighting,Pendent Lights,LED Lighting,Low Voltage,Landscape Lighting,Home Automation Systems, Remodel Work,Custom New Construction,New Circuits Added,Whole house surge protection,Back up power Generators,Under cabinet Lighting,Flat Screen TV Installation,Electric Car Charging Station,exaust fans, whole house fans,attic fans,baseboard heat,room additions,service contracts,electrical safety inspections,dryer plugs,All Your Electrical Needs

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available