RAM JACK OF CHARLOTTE

With Angi since June 2006

Arturo's Concrete LLC

With 10 years of concrete experience, we are here to meet all your concrete needs and dreams: such as stamped patios, driveways, porches, walk ways and more.

HydroHelp911

HydroHelp911 has been helping property owners repair their foundations and solve their moisture problems in North Carolina for many years. The company started out during crawl space encapsulation and crawl space repair and basement waterproofing. Then we moved into foundation repairs caused by water damage and moisture control issues. You have many companies to choose from when dealing with foundation repairs and moisture control, but you will not find a more knowledgeable company this us.

Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists

Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, waterproofing and concrete repair solutions in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area and parts of South Carolina. Dry Pro is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

10/07/2017

Not performed - Contacted them once through Angie's List (July 13th), but never received a response. Because of their above average rating, and because my neighbor had work done by this company, I thought I'd give them a second chance, as I know messages can slip through the cracks and be over-looked sometimes. I contacted them a second time months later through Angie's List (Sep. 10th) and still ...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

05/11/2017

I have a depressed area in my lawn near the house (springs in my area) where the crack is occurring. Mike said this area should be filled in. He said to keep an eye on the crack but only thinks it is the ground expanding and shrinking. If it gets worse with time then he will come back out and decide how to proceed. He explained the difference between vertical and horizontal cracks which was very e...

Description of Work
Had crack in brick foundation.

07/27/2015

They came out and put 8 new foundation supporters under my house. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. They are great at what they do.

Description of Work
Helped support the foundation of my house,

04/02/2014

NO ONE EVER CALLED OR EVEN LEFT ME A MESSAGE ON ANGIE'S LIST. I GUESS THEY PICK ONLY THE JOBS THEY FEEL LIKE DOING. :(

Description of Work
I sent them a message on 3/27/14 with a detailed description of the problem and ask them to contact me to set up an appointment.

Category mudjacking

11/06/2013

Prompt service. Arrived at the designated time and worked the entire time they were here except for a brief lunch break. Did less damage to shrubbery than I anticipated. I was very impressed with how quickly they could dig those holes and how they managed to work in such a confined space. Also, my sagging floor is much improved. I will definitely call on them again if I have any future issues.

Description of Work
Installed 5 helical piers to support the foundation and 1 interior masonry pier/drop girder to support a sagging floor.