Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Greenville, NC
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Greenville
- Custom Concrete Service LlcJaron and his crew were top notch. He did what he said and always kept in communication. The work was great with no complaints. I would definitely recommend and hire again.
- Custom Concrete Service LlcThese guys were great came out the day I called for a free estimate . Had the the job completed within the same week. Very professional and very helpful. If you want a reliable concrete contractor that actually speaks English go with these guys
- Custom Concrete Service LlcScott and Jaron Beaman did an excellent job replacing our driveway and sidewalk. They brought a truck load of dirt to fill in ruts in the yard as promised. I would highly recommend them to friends and neighbors!
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairBrandon, Arturo and Called went over and above what we expected. We we're living in the house when the repairs were going on. We have 3 dogs and the guys were always making sure the could get outside. I was notified with a time they would be here so we could take care of the animals. They were always professional and willing to explain what was going on that day. They also answered any questions that we had and explained everything they were doing. We we're luckey to get the guys that did the work during a very stressful time
- Innovative Concrete SolutionsI called the company on Monday morning for a quote. The gentleman said he would be at my house after lunch on Monday and he arrived about 12:30 and gave me the quote. He asked when I wanted the job done and I asked about his schedule since I wasn't in any great rush. He said he had some big jobs to do later in the week but he could do my job the next day. He and his son arrived at 8AM on Tuesday morning and immediately began digging out the space for the 7' x 22' pad and by 2PM they had the pad finished. The concrete truck had left and they had the area cleaned up. They did not disturb the plantings adjacent to the pad and left the area in good shape. Also blocked off the new pad so kids couldn't ride their bikes through it. They returned the next day to remove the wood framing. Can't say enough about the professional of this team. It is a father and son team with additional workers hired for larger jobs. No cigarettes, coffee cups, food wrappers, or drink cans littering our site. Just a nice clean job done quickly
- Custom Concrete Service LlcI was very happy with my service they were on time did beautiful work and were so professional my experience was great with these guy they also did my neighbors driveway after they saw mine.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Greenville
- Business Description:With over 25 years of concrete work experience, we are here to address all you concrete driveway, patio, sidewalk and other needs. We can stamp your concrete as well.Recent Review:Scott and Jaron Beaman did an excellent job replacing our driveway and sidewalk. They brought a truck load of dirt to fill in ruts in the yard as promised. I would highly recommend them to friends and neighborsJames J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did a great job and the yard looks beautiful. I am very pleased with their work and I can’t say when I’ve actually worked with a more pleasant and patient group. If asked by anyone who needed theses services, Brock Speciality Company would be my recommendationNaomi H.
- Business Description:At Smooth Finish Concrete we are masters in our craft. We are a Third Generation business that has the experience and dedication to get the job done right. High quality craftsmanship is what we bring to every concrete pouring and finishing project we start. If you want it done right contact us now. We are locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers homes as if they were our own. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals dedicated to your project. Please call us or ..Recent Review:Great job done from Mr.Chapel and his crewDennis S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very good hedge trimming and cleaning around the pondsDavid B.
- Business Description:Call now at (727) 339-9538! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Freddie and his crew did an awesome job. They were there when they said they would be. Everything was completed as per my request. They are respectful and show pride in the workmanship of the work they do. I interviewed several companies and FSM was the most reasonable and professional company. Love, love, love their work, pricing and professionalismkelly h.
- Business Description:Owner operated with over 15 years of masonry and concrete experience! We do everything from patios, steps, sidewalks, walls, concrete, chimney, fireplace and more.Recent Review:They did an incredible job, and exceeded our expectations. Our fireplace is truly a work of art! Not only was the price reasonable, but the workmanship is perfection. You can tell they take great pride in their work. They were great to work with, and we already have other jobs in mind. I wouldn’t want to work with another mason - given the value, work ethic, customer service, and finished project. It was a pleasure working with them! Highly recommendAmy P.
- Business Description:R.G.C. is your perfect choice for a reputable and professional landscaping contractor. We specialize in all types of landscaping services. Give us a call today for your free estimate.Recent Review:The service was excellent. He was very professional but friendly. He got the job done and showed up when he said he would. I would definitely use his service again and I would refer him.Elizabeth W.
- Business Description:Triangle Reconstruction is a specialty contractor specializing in crawl spaces. We solve crawl space moisture problems, remediate mold hazards and repair foundations. At TRC, we adhere to philosophies and values that differentiate us from all others. Our customers always come first. Excellence in craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. Our goal is to deliver QUALITY products and service at the most competitive pricesRecent Review:They did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner.Carolisa S.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.Russell G.
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete Coatings and Concrete Maintenance, Repair Leveling, Resurfacing, Renovation, Remodeling and Restoration on Pool decks, Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Sidewalks, Balconies, Gazebos, Courtyards, Breezeways, Carports, Foundations, Garage Floors and more. Paint and Existing Coatings Removal. Existing Stamped Concrete Resealing. "YOUR CONCRETE TRANSFORMATION SOLUTION FOR NEW AND OLD EXISTING CONCRETE"Recent Review:They came when they said they would, they worked with my schedule, they were diligent and worked very hard, in some pretty high heat. I was very happy with the work that was done, which was to grind down some concrete decking around our pool, and recoat and stain it. The previous work was not done well, and while I could have gone with the previous company but given the poor job they did, I felt better going with Lawrence. He gets back to you immediately and everything was very professionally done. If I could show some before and after photos, I would.Alison R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Snow Hill
- Cove City
- Elm City
- La Grange
concrete contractors in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&K Concrete
Wilson, North Carolina
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina
- Century One Builders Inc.3105 South Evans Street Suite D
Greenville, North Carolina
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Raleigh4018 Patriot Dr Suite 120
Durham, North Carolina
- CHASE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS229 GRANVILLE DR
Washington, North Carolina
- Concrete Coatings ENC LLC 3109 Woodland Ave
New Bern, North Carolina
- Concrete Technology6119 Wall Rd.
Ayden, North Carolina
- CTC Contracting413 US-13
Snow Hill, North Carolina
- C&K Concrete
- Grace Construction Inc.1524 Ashmoor Lane
Winterville, North Carolina
- Grace Construction Inc.
- Innovative Concrete Solutions6942 Hwy 222
Fountain, North Carolina
- Innovative Concrete Solutions
- Lay-M-Straight Masonry2110 Fisher St
Morehead City, North Carolina
- Lay-M-Straight Masonry
- Smooth Finish Concrete308 Sherwee Dr Suite A
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Southern Contracting Services362 B Lee Rd
Columbia, South Carolina
- Squeegees Plus NC343 W Frances St
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Stone Atlas Construction
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
- Straightline Pavement Marking Inc.3006 Lansdowne Dr
Tarboro, North Carolina
- Smooth Finish Concrete
- W and W Residential Services
Wilson, North Carolina
- W and W Residential Services