J Express Concrete Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2016

2863 woodside dr,

Clayton, NC 27520

We are a driveway specialist slabs,sidewalk,Patios Stamped,concrete, foundations,Brick & Block Laying and much more, in the area in North Carolina. We offer quality with great pricing and professionalism. We use 4000 and fiber commercial concrete on all our jobs which is much better than residential concrete....

concrete repair (130)concrete driveways (91)Patios (25)stamped concrete (18)mudjacking (12)masonry (6)hardscaping (2)

02/18/2021

Carolina T.

They did a very good job. They took 2 days. The first day, they removed the old concrete, installed wooden framing, and put a compressed gravel underlayment. The second day they poured the concrete and afterwards cleaned up. All work was done with care and the final result looks great.

Description of Work
We had most of our driveway replaced. The old concrete slabs were broken/cracked due to a tree falling and due to age. They also replaced a section of a walkway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for your review I am very happy that you and your wife,are happy with my job thanks again José ,J Express Concrete Inc

01/26/2021

james E.

J Express was very professional, punctual and end product looks great.

Description of Work
remove old single car drive. poured new double car drive

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

01/10/2021

David W.

The work was completed in only two days. The final result was exactly what I was looking for. Jose and his team took great care to avoid damaging the existing concrete and landscape and did a thorough cleanup after the job was done. I'm very impressed with the overall operation. Thanks Jose!

Description of Work
20'x50' driveway widening.

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/04/2020

Andrea T.

Jose and his staff were highly professional, punctual and efficient. They kept clean work spaces and were reasonable in price. Jose responded quickly with any questions that we had and worked very hard to get the job done in a very timely matter. We would definitely recommend this company for your concrete needs! Very very satisfied.

Description of Work
New Driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/03/2020

Yvonne C.

Jose was a perfectionist at doing our driveway and patio. He spent alot of time making sure slope of driveway was perfect. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Driveway and patio

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/22/2020

William M.

Jose and his crew did a fantastic job. We hired him to remove, replace, and expand our original 25 year old driveway. He and his crew were punctual, courteous and professional. The job took three days and his team were neat and took care of our property throughout the process. His prices are competitive and we would highly recommend J Express Concrete to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway replacement

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/07/2020

Carla D.

This is an updated review of J Express. Problem with drainage into garage has been corrected. Jose has always been available to correct any problems with his work. Driveway, sidewalk, steps, and patio are terrific and would use Jose again. Existing problem with one of his subs (mason) still exists. Too much mortar left on decorative bricks that bordered both the steps and patio.

Description of Work
replaced driveway, sidewalk, patio, steps

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Review for J Express Concrete Inc - 2863 woodside dr,, Clayton, NC - 38940676

09/03/2020

Aaron S.

Jose and his team were great to work with on our driveway concrete project. They were very professional, great attention to detail in their work, and did an outstanding job on our concrete driveway project. Jose was great to work with from start to finish. I would both recommend his company to anyone in the area looking for concrete work and will definitely hire him again for our next project in the future. There is a reason why his company is "A" rated on Angie's list. We are a very happy customer.

Description of Work
Jose and his team poured and extended our existing concrete driveway.

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thanks for your review I am very happy that you and your wife,are happy with my job thanks again José, J Express Concrete Inc.

08/25/2020

Jean F.

Jose and his crew were amazing They were professional, quick and very responsive to any concerns, Jose took great time to make sure the driveway was angled correctly to drain rainwater. He explained everything to us about the job. I highly recommend J Express Concrete to everyone. I have used this company multiple times for different homes.

Description of Work
driveway and walkway

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

thanks for your review I am very happy that you like my job. thanks again José, J Express Concrete Inc.

08/07/2020

Alan L.

I could not be more satisfied with the work done by J Express Concrete. Jose, the owner, provided me with an estimate promptly and professionally. J Express Concrete was one the most reasonably priced estimates so in view of their positive reviews I quickly decided to go with them. Although we had several delays I cannot blame J Express in ANY way. It being the summer, we have had frequent predictions of thunderstorms which required multiple rescheduling. I know Jose was anxious to do the work but he preferred to be very cautious rather than do the work and have any issues if it rained soon after (or before) completing the job. I am actually very happy with his cautious approach as we were not in a rush to replace the driveway sections. Work was excellent and thorough cleanup completed in a very timely manner. I highly recommend J Express Concrete!

Description of Work
Replace 2 large cracked slabs in concrete driveway

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you for your review,I am happy to know that you are happy with your work thanks again José, J Express Concrete Inc.

Driveways. Slabs. Sidewalks. Foundations. Patios. Stamped Concrete. And Much More...

Check, Financing Available